Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede (14486 Views)

Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June / Bisi Fayemi Says She Was Sexually Harassed In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Thonypadua(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:
Battle with the fact
Do you even understand the word 'coward'
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Tobanet92(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Amotekun is a good initiative by the south west governor.

Do u have a child who is having difficulty with reading, writing, speaking and mathematical calculation. If yes contact us for your therapy session. Kindly visit this page for more information.

https://www.facebook.com/Delight-Special-Education-Services-248241972543726/
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Okikaneseokwu: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Thonypadua:
Do you even understand the word 'coward'
The true picture is in ur gene,what is there to teach u again?
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by selemempe: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:
a

where in my comment did i mention niger delt
they don't own oil?
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by solmusdesigns: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
selemempe:
they don't own oil?

same as southwest and south east init?
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Farki: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
CSTR2:

You are foolish.
But in your foolishness, there is wisdom.

When I listen to some of these biafrans and their utter disregard for consequences, I think most of them are psychotic.

That's one of the major reasons I don't support them. Rather than think of ways to make their region better in the event of secession the only thing on their mind is the amount of aboki afonjas and igbo 'traitors' they will kill for in an imaginary war.
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Thonypadua(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

The true picture is in ur gene,what is there to teach u again?
hope you're not from nnamdi cownu and ojukoruw family? I wanna know where to start my genetical research on you.
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by laykman(m): 1:14am On Jan 29, 2020
saaron:
Only a cesspit like Nigeria see Seccession a bad thing. This myopic veiw is responsible for the calamity we're facing today. The state sponsored genocide against Christians to reclaim and possess their God given land is committed under one Nigeria. Yet to unity beggers, seccession is a bigger crime than genocide.
Seccession is not a bad thing. In the absence of common ground and ideological differences, seccession becomes the best option.
Seccession from Nigeria will afford newly born nations to take charge of their own affairs and develop faster with time. Do Nigerians have any idea of the huge resources being used in the name of fighting boko haram in north east? Just imagine a new born nation without any boko haram to worry about. Newly born nations will be able to channel more resources to infrastructure development.
Seccession by regions will gaurantee innovation. Technology and science will develop rapidly with newly born nations out of Nigeria. They'll be able to channel more funds to science and evolvel policies that will incoperate technological innovations in day to day life. Look at Nigeria, does it support technological innovation? A country practising quota system will never develop. Beside the fact that Nigeria still has no functional steel mills after 60 years of independence is enough to dismiss Nigeria as a technological country.
Seccession will gaurantee security of citizens. Newly born nations will be able to take charge of their security and model their security structure in line with modern trends. Is it not better to seccede and form an independent country free of terrorist murderers where the new countries can channel scarce resources and develop steadily, than living under the illusion of One Nigeria where thousands of people are massacred daily and the murderers allowed to go scot free? In now born countries, murderers caught slaughtering people in their farms will be made to face the law.
We are just decieving ourselves that we're one when we're NOT.
One Nigeria is nothing a crime against humany. The bloodshed and genocide committed against innocent people in this country under the banner of one Nigeria is unimaginable!
One Nigeria is a fulani project. It has nothing to do with peace, security and development of all regions. One Nigeria is rubbish.

As good as the first few lines I read sounded in my head, it'll only sound right in my head. You think jihadists have limits to their conquering? A new state means a new land to conquer and so on. The issue has to be addressed from the source of the problem, not on conferring short term solutions to long term problems. There's always a way, all we have to do is think harder!
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 29, 2020
I have said this time without number, yurobas and north are the ones benefiting from Nigeria they are just shearing everything between themselves from sgr rail to sea and dry port and even connecting themselves economically with good roads and so on but instead make igbos get sense join the gang they are busy fighting them.
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Aarenaija: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2020
Secession is sure. It may not be now but future. The way to aviid it is to discuss how we want to leave together else, the evil days are just ahead and it will happen suddenly.
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2020
XXLDICK:

okay
OK, one offline pos is available, way to go
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by XXLDICK(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Renerd:
OK, one offline pos is available, way to go
08053662673. Contact me. Call or Whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode To Buhari: Lagos Truly Deserves A Special Status / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity / Arewa Group Lauds Geometric Power Plant In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.