Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow (1018 Views)

Setting Records Straight: Benin And Yoruba Historical Wars(battle Of Supremacy) / Edo People Won't Stop Trying To Steal Yoruba Cultural Heritage! / Alaafin Sets The Record Straight, Refutes Ooni's Claim On Yoruba Ancestral Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Hakeem12(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2020
1.Society is shallow, people are shallow and you are shallower than anybody you have ever met.

2.If you are fat, people will hide the food away soon as they know you are coming

3.If you are a fat kid, you will be bullied and teased for your entire school life, this will overflow into your job and adult life

4.Sex sells, love it, hate it does not matter.

5.Racism will never go away, human beings are wired to be racist, even you are a racist

6.Nothing solved with a law, outlaw alcohol, you get bootleggers, outlaw drugs, you get cartels, outlaw prostitution, and you get them on every street corner.

7.In the event that you are involved in a violent crime, nobody will help you, better you know how to defend yourself

8.Following an ideology of any kind will eventually result in enrichment of the ones in leadership and to your ruin as a follower. Matters not what that Ideology is, Feminism, MIGTOW, Marxism, Communism… take your pick all lead to hell.

9.Never go begging in a suit, people are okay with helping you out but never okay with helping you up

10.If you share your goals with your friends, they will hate you, better to keep such things to yourself and if need be, your investors. Everybody else would rather see you dead than see you accomplish your goals.

11.Think whatever you want, but when in public act like everybody else, pretend to share his or her opinions. I.e. do not speak Hillary in a Trump crowd and do not speak Trump in Hillary crowd.

12.Sometimes you can get a Job offer because they boss enjoys looking at your ass; you have no idea how many jobs are secured this way. Therefore do not miss your workout, you never know what people are looking for when you applying for a Job.

13.If you are an attractive woman applying for a Job and you see the one who hires is also a woman and she is not as attractive as you are. Walk away, don’t waste your time. Yes, the world is shallow like that.

14.More men sleep their way to the top, and if ever found out, a great double standard that will play out. One where he is the hero, as a woman this is not the case.

15.There are people in the world who would kill you, your spouse and your kids for about $10.

16.Dog people tend not to like cats, cat people tend to like dogs, funny how that works.

17.Nobody cares about their health until their health fails them.

18.You are more likely to die screaming than die peacefully. Many die in car crashes and this usually involves burning alive. Not in the same way as burning at the stake where you are light up all at once. No, a few tiny flames burn you on random parts of your body and only a long time later is you consumed by the flames.

19.Having a government is a good thing, no government means no police, which means rape, and violent crime sharply increases. Anarchy is not a good thing.
Do not let people walk all over you, if they do, eventually you will pick up a knife and stab them. You are a human being; think about that, you are the apex predator of the planet.

Source:Quora

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Snipper007: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Danhumprey: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2020
That number 9, 10 and 14 though.
Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Georgekyrian(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Love this piece
Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Martinez39(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hakeem12:

8.Following an ideology of any kind will eventually result in enrichment of the ones in leadership and to your ruin as a follower. Matters not what that Ideology is, Feminism, MIGTOW, Marxism, Communism… take your pick all lead to hell.
This is true about Marxism and Communism. In fact, it is true about any cult-like group with a leading figure. However, MGTOW and feminism (I hate feminism) do not fit into that kind. MGTOW has no leader and it is a philosophy and lifestyle. The only important difference between men in the MGTOW movement is the degree to which they are redpilled. The benefits of being MGTOW is enjoyed by all men that are MGTOW.

Feminism is an ideology but there are actually no leaders in the feminist movement. The two important differences between any two feminists are: 1) the degree to which they are radicalised, and 2) the degree of influence they have. The most influential feminists are those, men or women, in positions of power who can legislate feminist laws.

1 Like

Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinez39:
This is true about Marxism and Communism. In fact, it is true about any cult-like group with a leading figure. However, MGTOW and feminism (I hate feminism) do not fit into that kind. MGTOW has no leader and it is a philosophy and lifestyle. The only important difference between men in the MGTOW movement is the degree to which they are redpilled. The benefits of being MGTOW is enjoyed by all men that are MGTOW.

Feminism is an ideology but there are actually no leaders in the feminist movement. The two important differences between any two feminists are: 1) the degree to which they are radicalised, and 2) the degree of influence they have. The most influential feminists are those, men or women, in positions of power who can legislate feminist laws.
I knew you will come in to defend your dear MGTOW..

In feminism and mgtow we have people(for example you) that bullies members of your own gender if they aren't on the same page with
you. You calling men SIMPs,and feminists bullying virgins are examples though.

1 Like

Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Hakeem12(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinez39:

We learn everyday
Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Martinez39s(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I knew you will come in to defend your dear MGTOW..

In feminism and mgtow we have people(for example you) that bullies members of your own gender if they aren't on the same page with
you. You calling men SIMPs,and feminists bullying virgins are examples though.
grin We mgtow men don't bully others. We simply say things as they are. Even you know what we mean by the word "simp" and you know there are simps in existence.

For feminists, we know hypocrisy abounds. They want women to be free and make their choices yet they degrade those that want to be house wives and stay at home mums. They are also toxic in the sense that they are man-hating women supremacists.

1 Like

Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin We mgtow men don't bully others. We simply say things as they are. Even you know what we mean by the word "simp" and you know there are simps in existence.

For feminists, we know hypocrisy abounds. They want women to be free and make their choices yet they degrade those that want to be house wives and stay at home mums. They are also toxic in the sense that they are man-hating women supremacists.
lol..argue as much as you want MGTOW ain't free from bullies and those that sham other men for their choices .

A man makes a choice,you call him foolish-that is saying things "as it is",and its justified.
A woman makes a choice,some feminists insults her- that is "hypocrisy",and its oppression.

You must draw a margin between the two scenarios to be paint your movement clean.

There are no woman-haters in MGTOW as well? No need to argue this with you,as you are the sort of person that will call the statement " women are wh0re$" truth/saying things as- they -are,but will call the statement "men are dogs" man-hating statement.

This deception of yours will not end soon. It seems.

1 Like

Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Martinez39s(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:
lol..argue as much as you want MGTOW ain't free from bullies and those that sham other men for their choices.
we don't bully, we don't shame. We just say things as they are.

A man makes a choice,you call him foolish-that is saying things "as it is",and its justified.
A woman makes a choice,some feminists insults her- that is "hypocrisy",and its oppression.
We mgtow acknowledge people's right to make their choices. However, we cannot change the fact that there are choices you and I regard as foolish eg. Spending your tuition fee on your gf to make her happy while you repeat the class. Don't act like it isn't so. There are certain choices a man will make that will RIGHTFULLY warrant him being called a simp and a fool.

For the feminist, they declare they are for women's freedom to define themselves and make their choices. How is it not hypocrisy when they bash a woman that has decided to make her choice to be a housewife? MGTOW never declared we are for any choice. We are against simpish choices. We are against blue pill choices. So we are not hypocrites.

You must draw a margin between the two scenarios to be paint your movement clean.
The two scenarios are not the equivalent.

There are no woman-haters in MGTOW as well? No need to argue this with you,as you are the sort of person that will call the statement " women are wh0re$" truth/saying things as- they -are,but will call the statement "men are dogs" man-hating statement.
There are women haters in mgtow but they are a negligible minority. They are usually divorced men who have been burnt badly and terribly by the divorce courts. Given what female nature is and the fact that they have been crushed by the divorce courts, you can't blame them for being angry at women. Going through the divorce court is a hellish experience. Women, be it traditional or feminist, have never vigorously protested the cruel divorce laws. It shows you that all women are like that. grin

Nevertheless, the overwhelming majority of MGTOW and all top red pill mgtow speakers advocate that people move beyond the rage and make peace with female nature.

There is no deception on my part.

2 Likes

Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
we don't bully, we don't shame. We just say things as they are.

We mgtow acknowledge people's right to make their choices. However, we cannot change the fact that there choices you and I regard as foolish eg. Spending your tuition fee on your gf to make her happy while you repeat the class. Don't act like it isn't so. There are certain choices a man will make that will RIGHTFULLY warrant him being called a simp and a fool.

For the feminist, they declare they are for women's freedom to define themselves and make their choices. How is it not hypocrisy when they bash a woman that has decided to make her choice to be a housewife? MGTOW never declared we are for any choice. We are against simpish choices. We are against blue pill choices. So we are not hypocrites.

The two scenarios are not the same.

There are women haters in mgtow but they are negligible minority. They are usually divorced men who have been burnt badly and terribly by the divorce courts. Given what female nature is and the fact that they have been crushed by the divorce courts, you can't blame them for being angry at women. No woman, be it traditional or feminist, has ever protested the cruel divorce laws. It shows you that all women are like that. grin

Nevertheless, the overwhelming majority of MGTOW and all top red pill mgtow speakers advocate that people move beyond the rage and make peace with female nature.

To the best of my knowledge MGTOW is men going their own way due to the female nature that seems unfavorable towards them?
I know the MGTOW as a group of men deciding for themselves their outlook of females and how to act towards them,the objective has never been to decide for all men on the universe their choices and bully them for not adhering to their ideology.
There is no excuse for shamming of men for their choices.
What makes the scenarios different? Whoever says men are dogs will have reasons to do so same way one who says women are wh0res.
Neither of the them are less accurate than the other.

MGTOWs have been traumatized in the past?how about some feminist that endured abusive marriage,rape,depravation ?

Feminism is for gender equality,to make men and women have equal rights,where in the definition is feminism a movement for allowing women make their choice? Feminism was for all women on the earth equality and while MGTOW is specifically for a group men who have decided to go their own way from the females,but you have a way of indirectly imposing your ideologies and bullying men that are non members.

You must thwart definitions of MGTOW and feminism to achieve a goal!

Feminism main goal was not to respect the woman choice,but it is expected that as a civil/moral human feminists should respect choices.

MGTOW likewise should respect choices as its a civil/moral duty of all humans on the globe.

I follow mgtow and feminist pages. I don't see posts belittling and berating other men.
They just preach their message to men.

You don't say things as they are,you say things from your lens,likewise me,the difference between us both is that I know the extent of my ignorance but you still delude yourself to believe you have all knowledge and right bestowed on you to sham someone else.

Let's agree to disagree kiss
Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Martinez39s(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:

To the best of my knowledge MGTOW is men going their own way due to the female nature that seems unfavorable towards them?
Wrong! MGTOW started as a movement of men dissociating themselves from marriage and long term romantic relationships with women due to the marital laws and gynocentrism. Why wouldn't any smart man in the west go mgtow?

I know the MGTOW as a group of men deciding for themselves their outlook of females and how to act towards them,
Wrong! grin grin Funny how those who bash mgtow or equate them with feminism know nothing about mgtow. grin We are not men deciding our outlook on female nature. We are redpill enough to know female nature for what it is. You don't decide female nature, you accept it and take precautions. grin

objective has never been to decide for all men on the universe their choices and bully them for not adhering to their ideology.
There is no excuse for shamming of men for their choices.
We don't decide for all men. MGTOW are not forcing anyone to stop being a simp. The problem with you is that you equate the right of people to make their choices to the approval to their choices by all. It doesn't work like. Everyone has choices they see as foolish or wise and it's not shaming to deem something or someone foolish.

Let's agree to disagree kiss
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
[b][/b]
Martinez39s:
Wrong! MGTOW started as a movement of men dissociating themselves from marriage and long term romantic relationships with women due to the marital laws and gynocentrism. Why wouldn't any smart man in the west go mgtow?

Wrong! grin grin Funny how those who bash mgtow or equate them with feminism know nothing about mgtow. grin We are not men deciding our outlook on female nature. We are redpill enough to know female nature for what it is. You don't decide female nature, you accept it and take precautions. grin

We don't decide for all men. MGTOW are not forcing anyone to stop being a simp. The problem with you is that you equate the right of people to make their choices to the approval to their choices by all. It doesn't work like. Everyone has choices they see as foolish or wise and it's not shaming to deem something or someone foolish.

Okay.
Exactly everyone have the right to see a choice as foolish,including the right to see you Martinez as foolish. grin

So why do you have a problem with feminist that see being a housewife or virgin as foolish?they have the right to see them that way.

I am not against you having the right to tag some men choice as foolish,nah! I am against you lying that you don't bully or sham your fellow men.

It seems you mistake men right movement for MGTOW and redpill
Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Martinez39s(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:
[b][/b]
Exactly everyone have the right to see a choice as foolish,including the right to see you Martinez as foolish. grin
Exactly! Now you are talking.

So why do you have a problem with feminist that see being a housewife or virgin as foolish?they have the right to see them that way.
You are being cunning. UNLIKE FEMINISM, mgtow never said it respects all men's choices. It's one thing to acknowledge people's right to make their choices, it's another thing to respect or approve their choices. We are against blue pill/simpish choices. We shall not respect or approve blue pill/simpish choices even though we acknowledge people's right to make these foolish choices.

Feminists are all for women empowerment and choices yet they will bash any women that supports the traditional way of family or supports keeping one's virginity. They are not just content to disagree with such choices, they bash the women making these choices. Feminists are hypocrites.

I am not against you having the right to tag some men choice as foolish,nah! I am against you lying that you don't bully or sham your fellow men.
I don't shame or bully. I only call foolish what or whom I deem foolish.

It seems you mistake men right movement for MGTOW and redpill
How?

1 Like

Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
Exactly! Now you are talking.

You are being cunning. UNLIKE FEMINISM, mgtow never said it respects all men's choices. It's one thing to acknowledge people's right to make their choices, it's another thing to respect or approve their choices. We are against blue pill/simpish choices. We shall not respect or approve blue pill/simpish choices even though we acknowledge people's right to make these foolish choices.

Feminists are all for women empowerment and choices yet they will bash any women that supports the traditional way of family or supports keeping one's virginity. They are not just content to disagree with such choices, they bash the women making these choices. Feminists are hypocrites.

I don't shame or bully. I only call foolish what or whom I deem foolish.

How?
you must use all means to justify your shaming.
I have researched on mgtow,its was never their goal to oppose blue pillers, but chauvinists like you will do so,lie about it,shift the blame of shaming non adherents of your ideologies to feminists,call feminists hypocrites for the very thing you do.

Unlike you who generalised feminists as hypocrites,I will single you out to call you not just a liar but also a bully and hypocrite grin. Martinez= bully+liar+hypocrite wink
Because am honest enough to admit not all redpillers are like you, omar09,harddon etc are different from you. Unlike you that feels all feminists are the same
Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Martinez39s(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you must use all means to justify your shaming.
I have researched on mgtow,its was never their goal to oppose blue pillers, but chauvinists like you will do so,lie about it,shift the blame of shaming non adherents of your ideologies to feminists,call feminists hypocrites for the very thing you do.
You can't be mgtow and not be red pilled. A blue pilled man doesn't believe female nature is universal; he thinks all women aren't like that; and he will invariably shoot his shot in the dating market to find the "right" women. That's why western men keep getting married despite the brutal divorce laws in the west. No red pill man will support or approve blue pill/simpish choices and behaviour. Therefore, no mgtow will support simpish choices or behaviour. In fact, it's impossible to come across mgtow videos and articles without hearing about the redpill. grin grin grin grin

Unlike you who generalised feminists as hypocrites,
All feminists are hypocrites and full of double standards. Radical feminism is amplied female nature. Since female nature is universal, you will never see any female, including you, vigorously protest any of laws feminists have put in place eg. The marital and child support laws. All women will secretly enjoy these benefits and are happy to have them even though some will claim that they are traditional and are not like that. Am I lying? grin

I will single you out to call you not just a liar but also a bully and hypocrite grin. Martinez= bully+liar+hypocrite wink
Well, believe what you like, I am done explaining things. wink

Because am honest enough to admit not all redpillers are like you, omar09,harddon etc are different from you. Unlike you that feels all feminists are the same
I am as red pill as them come. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
You can't be mgtow and not be red pilled. A blue pilled man doesn't believe female nature is universal; he thinks all women aren't like that; and he will invariably shoot his shot in the dating market to find the "right" women. That's why western men keep getting married despite the brutal divorce laws in the west. No red pill man will support or approve blue pill/simpish choices and behaviour. Therefore, no mgtow will support simpish choices or behaviour. In fact, it's impossible to come across mgtow videos and articles without hearing about the redpill. grin grin grin grin

All feminists are hypocrites and full of double standards. Radical feminism is amplied female nature. Since female nature is universal, you will never see any female, including you, vigorously protest any of laws feminists have put in place eg. The marital and child support laws. All women will secretly enjoy these benefits and are happy to have them even though some will claim that they are traditional and are not like that. Am I lying? grin

Well, believe what you like, I am done explaining things. wink

I am as red pill as them come. Good night.
Lol..even after getting the title pickmesha and seeking male validation you still accuse me of double standards?
Feminism is to elevate women rights to be equal to men. So expect more emphasis on the female,especially in African setting.

Besides I don't know about divorce laws,can't talk of something I am ignorant of. I rather focus on what concerns my country and not another continent gender issue.
Believe whatever poo you wanna believe of me, I don't get a debit alert for your beliefs... cheesy
Re: Some Straight Up Facts People Won't Swallow by Martinez39s(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Lol..even after getting the title pickmesha and seeking male validation you still accuse me of double standards?
Feminism is to elevate women rights to be equal to men. So expect more emphasis on the female,especially in African setting.

Besides I don't know about divorce laws,can't talk of something I am ignorant of. I rather focus on what concerns my country and not another continent gender issue.
Believe whatever poo you wanna believe of me, I don't get a debit alert for your beliefs... cheesy
As I have said, I am done explaining myself. Good night. wink

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Else Have Problems Pronouncing Words With Multiple Syllables? / A Foreigner In Need Of Ur Help / Real,traditional Or Babaric Yam. Wonders Shall Never End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.