Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

40th Birthday Gift Idea To A Well Deserving Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40th Birthday Gift Idea To A Well Deserving Wife? (6126 Views)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / 23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 40th Birthday Gift Idea To A Well Deserving Wife? by Nazgul: 5:27pm On May 29, 2023
sisisioge:
Hello people, my uncle's wife is about to celebrate her 40th birthday and he wonders what special gift or special thing he could do for her. Please note that they live abroad, each have their car and phone and are basically living low key.

There won't be a big party, just a parlour thing and he would be doing the cooking. He initially wanted me to get a nice low cost singer/abi na comedian to do a one minute video skit for her but I think that won't impress her biko. So he asked me to bring out ideas...what would you ladies want for your birthday? What would you gentlemen gift your loving babes for her 40th? Please help...many thanks.

Additional note: the babe like paparazzi small sha cheesy
Tell him to give one of her cute picture to a photo artist to draw,, then package the image and give to her as her birthday gift. Since she loves paparazzi, she'll appreciate it.

Oh! I just realized that this thread is 3 years old. 😏

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home Remedy For Ladies Trying To Conceive (TTC) / Security Tips During The Christmas Celebration / Can Marriage Survive Without Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.