Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (96254 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Bigflamie(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
You guys should be considerable a bit.

Folks here acting tough but sissies in reality.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by uuzba(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kekereekun123:
once a lady clocks 29 they become so desperate. if not for fear of God i for don defraud many sexually and financially
What are you doing with a lady when you yourself are not financially stable?

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by IdrisE(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
But on a serious note e! Women make una try reason this one man one woman marriage.
E no de help matter again o.
I know men are ready to take more than one woman as wife, but una no de gree, forgetting that there is love in sharing.
DD ratio of man to women is like 3:1 across the grobe. Abeg reason with men

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Champa(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
inside life....
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
The man must be an animal lover cheesy
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Any woman that destroy my property just because she's angry for whatsoever reason, Na prison she go find herself and she will pay for everything. Even when I'm married my wife wouldn't dare it.

I have notice that's what some ladies now do, start destroying car and tv etc. omon you go pay.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Godpikin4real(f): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Promise of marriage is a criminal offence.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by hatedisplace: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Do you have a heart? What is rough with being black. At list she is better than that your smelling bleaching girlfriend. You refer to a human like you as "a thing".
hisexcellency34:
Who go marry this black thing??

8 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
The man is a very weak man. Is that how sweet Adenike's cookies is? Lying to a girl outside that his wife was dead is the height of stupidity

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by nanauju(f): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
xrayj:

Is d soap for only women wink

No sir o.. Everybody
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Awoo88: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
The man don buy market. if you let woman carry you for mind, your own don be!!!

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by imolile: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
FEAR any WOMEN FROM AGE 30. Their desperation reach the top of a mask. when their name is Adenike, fear them also

she wants a man with Lexus and no one to bail her with 100.000? sad.
they come into your life to make you their ATM Machine, they usually come empty handed

3 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by uuzba(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who go marry this black thing??
When white Americans took black people to America as slaves, the world has not still recovered from discrimination, and racism..
Here you are, a black person calling your fellow Nigerian BLACK THING.

It is comments like this that I just carry and post on Quora.com let white Americans see how much black people still hate themselves for their own skin colour. Skin colour you didn't make. God gave you the colour before you were even born

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by hatedisplace: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
You never see anything. There are many ways to destroy people like you. If you know you know. Who get time for your useless property. If I were in her shoes the man for don enter street.
BiggyB242:
Any woman that destroy my property just because she's angry for whatsoever reason, Na prison she go find herself and she will pay for everything. Even when I'm married my wife wouldn't dare it.

I have notice that's what some ladies now do, start destroying car and tv etc. omon you go pay.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by TemmyT002(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
While some of us are seriously looking for woman to marry, some idiotic men have women they are married to and they still cheat on them
Awon mumu

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Mastakija(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
jimyjames:
Afonja ladies are the most ugliest sect of ladies in Nigeria even their men don't want them
hahahah it's funny..
Oya go and sleep
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by proclinician: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
hatedisplace:
You never see anything. There are many ways to destroy people like you. If you know you know. Who get time for your useless property. If I were in her shoes the man for don enter street.

And u go enter where? This issue is overflogged already. A man has right to cancel an engagement anytime he wants for any reason he likes. Marriage is not something u promise someone because no man is doing a woman any favour by marrying her unless naija ladies of today have all lost it. Inukwa promise marriage as if it's gold.

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by hokafor(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol,but joke apart were you taking the guy man serious when he promised u marriage. Highest level of desperateness
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
uuzba:

What are you doing with a lady when you yourself are not financially stable?
i am stable and earning well hence i cant defraud them
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Oluwa wetin dey transpire
Glad to see the memes smile. So, he's this good-looking?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Africomterror: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wow
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by julishad(f): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
jimyjames:
Afonja ladies are the most ugliest sect of ladies in Nigeria even their men don't want them
.. You are just jealous... A dirty boy like u that wears only one boxer for a month... Thanks to the internet, people like u comes here always to feel good... What a pathetic fool!

6 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Ivebeenbanned(f): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
So he met her and was TOUCHED, and sex is a remedy? You don jam JAM. Community penis.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by DexterousOne(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
franchasng:
Ned Nwoko wannabe grin

When you want to be like Ned Nwoko but you have less than 30tasan naira in your akant shocked

Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by EgunMogaji2: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
soberdrunk:
Some men dey misbehave sha!!! How will you lie that type of big lie to a woman that is in her 30s and desperate for life partner. See the type of babe he even pulled the stunt with, this aunty way be like neighborhood street fighter, looking like 504 station wagon gear... angry

My brother you made me bust out laughing grin
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by alvincruse(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Say no to free food
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by West2019(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yankiss:
Why will you promise a woman marriage when you know you are not ready and just to sleep with her. It's highly unconscionable and akin to rape. Marriage is not by force but the lady deserves some form of compensation. I do not support the destruction of lexus et al though. But I believe guyman disowned his wife and is now not happy the cat was let out. He claimed to have only touched her, haba. grin grin
must you comment ,compensation of what , if truly him promise the lady of married her and it hapn she didn't have a good attitude ,would she force the man to married her
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by sharone21(f): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Many men and DECEIT na 5 and 6.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
mtinfx:
Good successful men are scarce commodity

If your a young dude out there making paper, dont allow any girl give you headache respect yourself and keep your value

They should be chasing you undecided
Word!.. especially these old cargoes above 30.

Extremely desperate, online the bash men, claiming smart.

Offline is reality knocking like this news.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by masterflowx(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
post=86187442:

It is only wicked, foolish and heartless men that will lie about the death of their wives just to taste the 'cookie'!

Even animals won't do that.
Some men are worse than dogs!

Our Holy Bible tells us that..........

Still can't believe that you are a man.

Anyway, na you Sabi.
But your character be like woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.