Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government (39184 Views)

It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Africomterror: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by simple250: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
If you like shout from know till tomorrow BABA IS DEFF HE CANNOT HEAR YOU

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by klax(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Russi:
Madam, you fought Jonathan with Sahara Reporters daily and called him useless.

What you should do now is to find a way to gather support to make proper representation on improvements to the security apparatus... STOP WAILING

So she is the one to find solution to Nigeria security problem Oh heaven I kept asking you guys in apc are you all truly Nigerians because the way you guys reason and talk its a mystery.

You all just reason as if someoone exchanged your brains as trade by barter in occultic kingdom or in demonic covens.

Just read your post yourself.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by OnyesomJ(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
What’s going on in This Kwontri sef !!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by sapientia(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Russi:

What you should do now is to find a way to gather support to make proper representation on improvements to the security apparatus... STOP WAILING

Our prayers will always be the healing of zombies.

Rejoice when you see one healed, its always an uncommon miracle.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by AquariusRising: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
This woman is a true citizen of Nigeria. This is what a citizen should do...question a failing government, be it PDP or APC. There is no honour in being partisan and that is why this woman harassed GEJ's government and is now doing the same thing to PMB.

Citizens are required to hold their Government and Politicians accountable. More power to her elbow!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by jeff1980(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oloriburuku ni Femi Adesina yen, may all he see as joy turn to sorrow over night for him in Jesus name. Shameless and evil government

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Urchman200: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hypocrites who will soon condemn Nnamdi Kanu 4 making divisive statements will never see anything wrong in Buhari farm tool called adeshina.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
ursullalinda:
Sincerly I'm beginning to doubt if Femi Adeshina is still ok.....How can a sound man start sounding insane all of a sudden and you think all is well......I'm sure his village people are on his matter......all is not well with him rara

Now this gives credence to Reuben Abati’s statement about the evil spirit in ado rock.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by adewalebabs: 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
now think critically without been biased, which one will you prefer, bumb blasts that kills hundreds or new antics of this dreaded killers to eliminate few individuals to gain more recognition,we are dealing with terrorist here my people, lets put on a thinking cap.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Racoon(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Edu3Again:
I beg here is the video & edit ur post to add am
https://www.youtube.com/watchv=zvK_POZz8NA
Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by victorazyvictor(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
martowskin1:
In 2015 fuel was not 145

In 2015 dollar was not 360

In 2015 bag of rice was not 3000naira

What more can I say, let me stop here

No dey smoke wet weed bro!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by begge: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
do u know femi adesina is sick?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by funmike83(f): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Omo ale jatijati ni femi
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Awoo88: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Adeshina wen don mad finish.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Germi9: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Revolution nowwwwwwww make una come arrest meeeeee una papa
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by biggy26: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:
I know this woman is in the diaspora but you can’t help but love how she fires these people on social media. Just the other day she had a ‘gbas gbos’ with El rufai. I believe Adesina is Just lost, anything to put food on the table.
Which diaspora?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by martowskin1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Buhari has nothing to offer the country except hardship and tyranny

Buhari is a failure

Let them keep deceiving them selves
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by lugiano1: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
No need to attack d senseless and blind supporters of the shattered situation....everybody will feel the heat..you won't always travel by air na, nemesis will catch up with everyone playing politics with people's lives
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Jaynom(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Russi:

so what if she fought Jonathan? Wasn't Jona housing thieves?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by XklusiveATM: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
I wish Femi Adesina was the CAN leader beheaded and his son was Daciya the 200l student of University of Maiduguri shot to death by Boko Haram, I would have celebrated. Psychopath bastard!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Onlyonebuhari: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
But know 2000 or 300 people being killed in baga or Kano mosque again. What u have is calculated attacks. No country has eliminated terrorism in the world......ask US
No local government under the control of noko Haram.
And finally, maiduguri airport was shut down during Jonathan reign but now in full function. May God open the eyes of the blind (wailers)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by henrysam(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Can we count femi adesina as part of omoluabi in yoruba land?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Adeshina's moral compass is broken and therefore not working well.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by olisaEze(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Aisha the brave just gave us a new hashtag! grin

Okiemute was not an 'Igbo' smoker #In2015

Femi Adesina was only half insane #In2015 grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by cliqtips: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
So, is it obvious to you that she's not supporting any government but for the people.

She fought Jonathan because she knows that the then government was nothing to write home about and here, she's doing the same thing.

Is it too hard for you to comprehend ? Must she support Jonathan administration when they weren't doing anything as well.

Russi:

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Glycosunde: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
madam 2015 was BC, that is Before Change. Every thing went downhill since the cow general assume office but in 2019 they had a second chance to right their wrongs but what did they do, they still went ahead and voted the most clueless and demonic party onboard, so tell me what do you expect if not this and many more to come. A country were cow and foreigners lives are more important than the indigenes, is that one a country
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by okefrancis: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pls can someone tell me the problem of this Aisha Yesufu,but I'm thinking that she has once escape from psychiatric hospital
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by okefrancis: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Africomterror:
Wow
What is wow? Do you think she is alright
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Zeesugar(f): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Fighters wailers supporters kudos to you all.
Please way forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.