Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government (39181 Views)

It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by okefrancis: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
OnyesomJ:
What’s going on in This Kwontri sef !!
Better thing dey go on
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Katuul: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
THIS COWARD IS A USELESS IDIOT

A HOPELESS ANIMAL
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Africomterror: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
okefrancis:

What is wow? Do you think she is alright

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by kasim155: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
I just don't know y my hatred for dis Femi man of a thing is just increasing everyday by day. Dis man always spitting rubbish out of his mouth all is just to please Oga Presido
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Akiika: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Angry, crazy and hungry woman. They just amplify the noise when they can't get anything from Govt with their fake activism. They are used to brown envelope from Jonathan.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Fragility6: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
martowskin1:
In 2015 fuel was not 145

In 2015 dollar was not 360

In 2015 bag of rice was not 30000naira

What more can I say, let me stop here
In 2015 Grill guy was not this st*pid

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Fragility6: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
klax:

So she is the one to find solution to Nigeria security problem Oh heaven I kept asking you guys in apc are you all truly Nigerians because the way you guys reason and talk its a mystery.

You all just reason as if someoone exchanged your brains as trade by barter in occultic kingdom or in demonic covens.

Just read your post yourself.
Them don lose dier Sanity. No follow dem argue
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by InvertedHammer: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Russi:
Madam, you fought Jonathan with Sahara Reporters daily and called him useless.

What you should do now is to find a way to gather support to make proper representation on improvements to the security apparatus... STOP WAILING

/
Buhari is a horrible tyrant.

But why do you numbskulls talk as if GEJ is the global standard for good governance?

I just can't wrap my head around this comparative analysis of two mediocres.

\
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by friday2011(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Tobinrobin:
I know this woman is in the overseas but you can’t help but love how she fires these people on social media. Just the other day she had a ‘gbas gbos’ with El rufai. I believe Adesina is Just lost, anything to put food on the table.

She is in Nigeria, right there in Abuja. I know her well.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by benSLayer56: 12:28am On Jan 29, 2020
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmerAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by PHijo(m): 2:06am On Jan 29, 2020
Na now die eyes open? We warned them then! All our pleas fell on deaf ears.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by martowskin1(m): 3:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Fragility6:

In 2015 Grill guy was not this st*pid

The mumu na girl o
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by cardoctor(m): 4:13am On Jan 29, 2020
I can't believe this.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by prof12(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
Femi buhari adeshina d idiot

From the way you sound you are a hater and wailer.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2020
Russi:
Madam, you fought Jonathan with Sahara Reporters daily and called him useless.

What you should do now is to find a way to gather support to make proper representation on improvements to the security apparatus... STOP WAILING

So because Buhari is a bigot and a slowpoke means that Jonathan wasn't useless?

Explain how you came to this conclusion. angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Monfred: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2020
God heal our land
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by greencard: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2020
adewalebabs:
now think critically without been biased, which one will you prefer, bumb blasts that kills hundreds or new antics of this dreaded killers to eliminate few individuals to gain more recognition,we are dealing with terrorist here my people, lets put on a thinking cap.

. On the contrary, You should be the one putting in your thinking cap before u write .

Don't settle for less , security is key to any national development . It's a right that should be provided by the government of a sovereign state to her people
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by gbemishile: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2020
This man should just pray power does not shift hands come 2023 cus u won't find it funny.
I honestly and passionately hate this government.all I will say is posterity will judge everyone one way or d other.
But buhari can not take d blame alone.he who has never sinned should cast d first stone.we all remember boko Haram started relatively unknown and with very few members during the era of goodluck jonathan.at that time,some steps should have been taken to curb it
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Afolabimills(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2020
prof12:

From the way you sound you are a hater and wailer.
God punish u there u this paid robot assliker terrorist soon u lots will get ur judgement as e dey hot
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Fragility6: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2020
martowskin1:

The mumu na girl o
In a way e no surprise me. Na only woman dey follow blindly like diz
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by martowskin1(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin
Fragility6:

In a way e no surprise me. Na only woman dey follow blindly like diz
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by chukwuyenumlove: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2020
Femi Adesina is a very big disappointment. How can he say we should be thankful and beheading is okay since bombs are not going off anymore. God should please show Nigeria mercy.

However, Femi Adesina, just called a cow brother to get cow meat to eat............I mean to say he is dancing to his pay masters' drum beats.

BUT HE SHOULD WITHDRAW THIS STATEMENT..........
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by davidodiba(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
Femi buhari adeshina d idiot

Hahaha...these Nairaland guys no go kee person....hahaha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Udumeh: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Vanity!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.