Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries (32738 Views)

Akeredolu Collects N750m Monthly As Security Vote ― Ajayi / Suspended Head Of Service, Oyo-Ita, Forfeits Assets To FG / Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by anonymous1759(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Abagworo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/uzodinma-forfeits-security-vote-for-workers-salaries-pension-in-imo/amp/

Good one Hope. It's high time Governors start giving account on a monthly basis on how funds are spent to curb the corruption going on. I'm not surprised if someone Governors splash their security votes on OLOSHOS and give their communities gugu ati Ekpa.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Khaleell001(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Many people already praising him when we've not seen all he said in action.
This is why people still get scammed these days despite the seeming abundance of exposure.

I weep for my eastern folks.

I am not saying we have not hope in Hope Uzodima, but we need to be critical of anything they say and claim.

Until I start seeing these high pitch promises in real action then and only then I will believe anything these people say.

I like Fashola, El Rufau,Oshiomole and Baba Buhari, but I won't be blinded by the promises by any of them.
I like them, but I won't allow my likeness for them cloud my objectivity.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by ogubolokento(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Starting on a wrong foot with stadium?
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Khaleell001(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
BabaIbo:
Hmmmm...
They(politicians) may all be corrupt but this man is better than his predecessor.

How na?
Nnam how na?

This is how you people start praising people before they put anything on ground.

Don't be deceived.

Let him do it first before you start commending him; as if you don't know politicians.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by clarocuzioo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
IGG, initial Gra Gra.

Gov. Hope Uzodinma, I pray you succeed in your administration because if you are successful, Imo is successful.

But if you have in mind to scam us, trust me we are smarter than you or another politician, if na lie, ask Rochas Okoroawusa.

Please see this as a great opportunity to make great impact in Imo state, and by extension, Nigeria.

We are not interested in PDP OR APC BOUHAHA, we are only interested in good governance and development.

Today everybody in Imo State still talks about SIR ONUNAKA MBAKWE (PHD) AKA THE CRYING GOVERNOR, because he selflessly served the state. The evidences abound till date, follow his footsteps.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Urchman200: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Let him pass it into law then we will take him serious enough of this political statement. A corrupt man is given his security votes to workers, we are watching oooo.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Sirseedorf(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Initial gragra
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Cantonese: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
SonofDevil:
So that thief with green cap wanted to build 27 stadia across the 27 local government. shocked shocked and the project have even started shocked

Imolites should thank supreme Court for putting an end to this madness.
You never build roads, health center ,improve study facilities Na stadium dey hungry the thief .
White elephant project aborted grin grin

So you people do not see where the deal is? Forfeiting security votes is just a facade. Power and petrochemicals...that's where the money is. The man was spot on. Get oil and power and get wealth. All they need is to front companies and award contracts running into billions of dollars and then swim or bath or cream up in money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by blackboy2star(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
With a mere statement bro? You try

BabaIbo:
Hmmmm...
They(politicians) may all be corrupt but this man is better than his predecessor.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Bighead9: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
God bless this Aboki Governor.
Yes we install him as the Governor of Imo State.

Argue with your key board. grin

1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by alterego17: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dem don start audio promise....iberibe guyzz....Anywayz Nice one on d security vote forfeiture n I hope it wont b d normal post elect victory clout chase....meanwhile d 27 stadiums should not b stopped cos it will go a long way to help imo state in sporting activities

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by thundafire: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
BabaIbo:
Hmmmm...
is to early close ur mandibles
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by timibare(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin the lawmakers are already porting....ashewo politicians

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by NORSYK(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Same way Mr. Iberiberism started and ended up looted IMO STATE to death.

Ochichi Ndi advanced yahoo yahoo and Alibaba
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by mu2sa2: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
I don't think the 27 stadia under construction are a waste. A lot of the youth would be attracted to sport if the stadia are properly utilized. If you have the youth engaged in meaningful sport, that's a plus for the state.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Security vote is not meant to be pocketed and converted to personal use, in the first place.
When and how did we sink this low?

Now, I do I thank the man that tells me he has chosen not to take what doesn't belong to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by symbianDON(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
I want to trust this Hope Uzodinma but he's face; his countenance always betrays him. He looks fraudulent.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by jaxxy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mbaka said I see Hope grin
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Legendguru: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
They will take it back indirectly
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by asha80(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol rochas template..419 move

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ihedioha didn’t have to make a lot of noise before he started paying pensioners . This one should continue the payments and stop making a show of it.
These are livelihoods we are talking about
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
selfless service and considering the good of others even at the expense of your sacrifice and inconvenience is the motto of APC.
God bless APC
God bless the good people of IMO state
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by SilasNwude: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Hmmm. wink

I'm beginning to understand the real reason he is hated by lamidi cownu illiterate miscreants.

He is hated not because he is in Buhari's Muslim APC. Those criminals are naturally allergic to whatsoever it is that has the potential of positively affecting the "common man". cool

shut up
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by azadus18: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
shut up
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Alekai: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Hmmm. wink

I'm beginning to understand the real reason he is hated by lamidi cownu illiterate miscreants.

He is hated not because he is in Buhari's Muslim APC. Those criminals are naturally allergic to whatsoever it is that has the potential of positively affecting the "common man". cool

[/s]
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Alekai: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
selfless service and considering the good of others even at the expense of your sacrifice and inconvenience is the motto of APC.
God bless APC
God bless the good people of IMO state
God bless Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by AerialMapper: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Like he has done a favor!

Security vote is still public funds and should be put to judicious use.

If he decides to use it for workers salary, he shouldn’t be praised... its his work
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Tywo2018: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Seems this man wants to starts is own Nigeria somewhere. How do u explain to me that you want to bring electricity when the federal as already failed over it. What budget review again can't we for once practice continuity in governance to help this industrialization you talk about. I think we need this

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by DrMuzungu(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
People!

PEOPLE!!!!

P E O P L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just farted and it was that loud, one window is now broken.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Digriz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
So far its the same APC nothing good will come out from them. He's only deceiving the masses with all this promises.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Priwillo: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
He knows that imolites dislike him so he had to up his game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos / Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity / Rita Maduagwu, Anambra Speaker Absconds With Mace To Avert Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.