Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries (32753 Views)

Akeredolu Collects N750m Monthly As Security Vote ― Ajayi / Suspended Head Of Service, Oyo-Ita, Forfeits Assets To FG / Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Centcanada: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is just logical way to deceive the people of IMO state. APC has nothing to offer. Some Igbo's are easily deceived. May God help you people.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by OBTMOS(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ustec:
Electricity since 1960 undecided
And nobody will protest for halting the construction of the stadias,
Our mumu never do abeg.

you still have to add ‘s’ after using stadia as the plural form of stadium. What should we call this in English now? Maybe plural plus of stadium.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Edusouls(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
The Greeks gift beware
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by obailala(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
symbianDON:
I want to trust this Hope Uzodinma but he's face; his countenance always betrays him. He looks fraudulent.
Hahahaha... So I'm not the only one who sees this? Uzodimma already looks like a thief from afar. grin Na God go help us! Hopefully he pulls off an Ngige stunt in Imo and does winders in a short time.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by adams123: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
This means that security vote is governor's pocket money by law, hmmmm... what a country
And Murice Iwu is leading economic development initiative? criminals have gathered again in Imo! This is the man that conducted most shameful elections in the history of Nigeria, he couldn't improved electoral system but he wants to improve economy..Is laughable....
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by obailala(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Centcanada:
This is just logical way to deceive the people of IMO state. APC has nothing to offer. Some Igbo's are easily deceived. May God help you people.
...I'm sure it's PDP that has something to offer.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by adams123: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
This means that security vote is governor's pocket money by law, hmmmm... what a country
And Murice Iwu is leading economic development initiative? This is the same man that conducted most shameful elections in the history of Nigeria, he couldn't improved electoral system but he wants to improve economy..Is laughable....
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by asha80(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
obailala:
Hahahaha... So I'm not the only one who sees this? Uzodimma already looks like a thief from afar. grin Na God go help us! Hopefully he pulls off an Ngige stunt in Imo and does winders in a short time.
'pulls off an ngige stunt'..very funny ..you better prepare for the worst..if you think I am joking ask about uzodinma past wrt festac in the early 90s and subject should be leading 419 kingpins of that era

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by celeiyke: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
SCAM
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by seborrhic: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Reminds me of a certain president that said he has declared his assets and when asked to disclose exactly how much,he said he has "at least 10million in bank account".
This one is a guyman trying to find justification for a fraudulent mandate.
Let him tell us how much is the security vote he claims to have forfeited.
What if it's just 100k he declares as security vote in the books?
Meanwhile the 100 vehicles he claims the government would buy for security,where would the money come from?Is it not the same security vote he claims to have given up?
Clown.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by COMPAQ(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Its not YOUR security vote!!!!
It's OUR money!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by alphaNomega: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mrfrank2001:
Nice one His Excellency. we the true imolites are with you.

You people don't have sense and that is why politicians will continue using you until your old age.

Can't you see the deception already?

The bastard is even calling it HIS security vote.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by 3Ceagle(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
BeijinDossier:
419 governor . Uzodimma was a 419 kingpin in the 90s . Imo state treasury just landed in the hands of a fraudster. Ndi Imo ndo nu cheesy

Nigerians don't critically evaluate the past antecedent of their leaders and that is why we make bad choices. For the fact that Hope Uzodinma has unanswered question on corruption charges is enough for any right thinking person to keep a distance from him let alone given the purse of a state. This man stinks with corruption. Period. I don't care what ever plan he has, it will all end up in intricate corruption and swindling of Imo state funds.
If he wants to be transparent, let him monthly or quarterly publish Imo state accounts and procurement process. Tomorrow he will say FOI Act is not binding on him.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by showafrica(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
budaatum:

Sounds good. Keep us updated.

I just hope its not audio electricity. If he can achieve that at 100 days in office, he will be voted the best governor of Nigeria since 1999
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by InvertedHammer: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hier:
I really find it funny that Nigerians are condemning Omoyele Sowore for been silent ever since his release when his bail conditions demands that he should be quiet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/24/world/africa/nigeria-omoyele-sowore-released.html
/
Social Justice Warriors do not keep quiet in midst of oppression. Gag order is the forte of tyrants.

Next time, show some respect to Nnamdi Kanu. He had the same conditions, defied the odds and still live to tell the story.

Define heroism!

\
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Soso990240(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ustec:
Electricity since 1960 undecided
And nobody will protest for halting the construction of the stadias,
Our mumu never do abeg.

I swear.. Everyday electricity issue. So Ihedioha dat was paying salaries and pension peacefully, what did he forfeit? I pray Hope works and prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Soso990240(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
BabaIbo:
Hmmmm...
They(politicians) may all be corrupt but this man is better than his predecessor.
where did u get ur statistics from? Oga, Hope is not who u think he is.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Ustec: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
OBTMOS:
you still have to add ‘s’ after using stadia as the plural form of stadium. What should we call this in English now? Maybe plural plus of stadium.
grin
Seun no dey pay me o,
Pardon my grammatical blunder sir.
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by sizer07: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
See why this country will never be out of this state because leaders lack vision and plan before coming into office. What on earth are they constructing 27 stadia in a state where poverty looms ?are imolites preparing for olympic or what? Stadia for who to use? Now those contractors and projects have stop till further notice and become a waste of what ever resource put there as take up grant .we are curse in Africa Nigeria to be precise

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Femi960: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
It is good for hearing but what of collection through the back door..... I heard of a governor that promise not collect salary but after completing is eight years terms he collect everything in lump sum. So who is deceiving who ?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by akakc47: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
they have come again.believe this at your own peril
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by bedfordking: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
once in 419er always are a 419er . I feel sorry for imo state .

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by ikdaddy01(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Who believes all these statements by SAs ?
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Alwaysachick: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
SonofDevil:
So that thief with green cap wanted to build 27 stadia across the 27 local government. shocked shocked and the project have even started shocked

Imolites should thank supreme Court for putting an end to this madness.
You never build roads, health center ,improve study facilities Na stadium dey hungry the thief .
White elephant project aborted grin grin

He was building the roads in the LGA's simultaneously as well as the sports center.

If you say there is no need for this recreational facility, then you will never see good.

Do you know how much ppl pay to get a decent place for sports?

No body should have similar agenda, whatever is your interest, do and do it well. You will definitely be remembered for it.

What can we say Buhari and his cohorts will be remembered for Tell me bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by vikosh(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
I love this hope guy he's appearing to be a smart man
Just hope he will not deviate later on
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Hier(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Social Justice Warriors do not keep quiet in midst of oppression. Gag order is the forte of tyrants.

Next time, show some respect to Nnamdi Kanu. He had the same conditions, defied the odds and still live to tell the story.

Define heroism!

\

Sowore is different from Nnamdi Kanu and they shouldn't be compared, they are both friends, they support one another but what we see been melted on Sowore is actually the dangers Kanu fled from, if Kanu can take the heat, I dare him to come to Nigeria, his plane wouldn't have landed before DSS get him arrested and there is nothing Biafrans would do, last last, another civil war might break out and Kanu won't still be released.

Argue with your keyboard
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by 9jaRealist: 3:34am On Jan 29, 2020
SonofDevil:
So that thief with green cap wanted to build 27 stadia across the 27 local government. shocked shocked and the project have even started shocked

Imolites should thank supreme Court for putting an end to this madness.
You never build roads, health center ,improve study facilities Na stadium dey hungry the thief .
White elephant project aborted grin grin

Many Nigerians are still ignorant about how massive an ECONOMIC SECTOR that sports can be...smh undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by Myself2(m): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2020
budaatum:

Sounds good. Keep us updated.

You don't know Hope Uzodinmma
I laugh in Swahili

Go and google the dredging contract scam of river Niger
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by ChoCho54(f): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2020
Abagworo pls stay Away from Uzodimma you jobber!!

We don't want another iberiberism.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by ChoCho54(f): 6:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Hier:

Sowore is different from Nnamdi Kanu and they shouldn't be compared, they are both friends, they support one another but what we see been melted on Sowore is actually the dangers Kanu fled from, if Kanu can take the heat, I dare him to come to Nigeria, his plane wouldn't have landed before DSS get him arrested and there is nothing Biafrans would do, last last, another civil war might break out and Kanu won't still be released.

Argue with your keyboard
Oga stop fishing for idiots!

What sowore is suffering is why Nk ran away? Are you typing this trash from afterlife?

Where were you when NK was in kuje? Didn't you see him dragged upandan?

At no time did he curry your sympathy like sowore did feigning DSS attack in the court room.

When they released him with killer bail conditions, he quickly called their bluffs and in the characteristics of the dumb FG, they invaded his house rather than wait for him in court to revoke his bail.

NK led your dumb government to make a mistake, till date, they FG do not know how to correct or erase that mistake and NK continues fighting from his vantage position!

I dare sowore to as little as write revolution on a piece of paper sef grin
Re: Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries by SonofDevil: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2020
9jaRealist:

Many Nigerians are still ignorant about how massive an ECONOMIC SECTOR that sports can be...smh undecided
>
sport in nigeria that is under funded so how is it going to add revenue to the economy??
The only sport that received most funding is football yet nff can't pay match bonus as at when due.shift make u go sit down.
Health facilities, infrastructural project, security and education should be the main priority of a governor in under developed country like Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons to have a peaceful election (Graphic Photos Inclusive) / Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' / Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.