Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Peruzzi Laments Over Cost Of Putting His New House In Shape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Laments Over Cost Of Putting His New House In Shape (709 Views)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Laments Over Cost Of Putting His New House In Shape by Adebayodavid: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Only a few days ago, social media was set abuzz following the news that popular singer, Tobechukwu Victor Okoh also known as Peruzzi has joined the league of Lagos homeowners.

Well, the singer has cried out over the high cost of putting the new edifice in good shape.

He further cried out that he has been getting debit alerts since the new purchase.

He wrote:

This house na setup debit alert everywhere.

See post below:

https://afrigistbase.com/2020/01/28/peruzzi-laments-over-cost-of-putting-his-new-house-in-shape/
Re: Peruzzi Laments Over Cost Of Putting His New House In Shape by Froshloaded: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Adebayodavid:
Only a few days ago, social media was set abuzz following the news that popular singer, Tobechukwu Victor Okoh also known as Peruzzi has joined the league of Lagos homeowners.

Well, the singer has cried out over the high cost of putting the new edifice in good shape.

He further cried out that he has been getting debit alerts since the new purchase.

He wrote:

This house na setup debit alert everywhere.

See post below:

https://afrigistbase.com/2020/01/28/peruzzi-laments-over-cost-of-putting-his-new-house-in-shape/

God when?
Re: Peruzzi Laments Over Cost Of Putting His New House In Shape by nwamabo247(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu state,12yrs ago in 2007 ihave a quadruplegic spinal cord injure which resulted in me been in bedridden condition and unable to move around no source of income yet because my fingers are partialy afected my family has suffer and spend so much this condition especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence see my signature for more detail

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Drags Atiku's Son, For Resisting Isolation, Names Places He Visited / “pay Your Debt & Claim Your Children” - TACHA Exposes Mercy Bbnaija & Ubi / Had Dirt On Jude Okoye But I Didn't Fight Him - Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.