Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil (758 Views)

Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Has Your Wife Ever Slapped You? What's Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil by Raymond123: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Following the death by hanging verdict handed down to Maryam Sanda for stabbing her husband, Bilyaminu Bello, a Nigerian doctor identified as Anenya Ushakuma Michael, has asked that his wife be left to live and take care of their children if she ever does kill him.

”I know my wife will never kill me. But if for any reason this happens, let her be allowed to live and take care of my children. This is me Dr Anenga Ushakuma Michael writing this, and I want this tweet to be admissible in court as evidence” he wrote.

Source:- http://rayloaded.com.ng/if-my-wife-ever-kills-me-she-should-be-allowed-to-live-and-take-care-of-my-children-nigerian-doctor-writes/
Re: If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil by donbachi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
live to chanfa another man...abi.

1 Like

Re: If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil by crackkhaus: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
As if what he wants can supercede what the law deems necessary.

I'm not a fan of capital punishment, but law is law.
Instead of writing stupid shit on social media, he should be pushing for an amendment to the law on death sentence for certain crimes, by going through the appropriate channels.

1 Like

Re: If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
See fool!!!

It's the law and the law will take it's course.

Stop acting like a pussyy.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil by Oluneutral: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Heeeeee, Dr, make your wife no see this kind thing you post o!

But on a serious note, are you really sure of this statement or just posting for likes' sake?

And what if she also kill your children after killing you sir?
Re: If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil by We4all: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
And why should a murderer be allowed to be near children in the first place? Any human who kills once, can kill again.
Re: If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Your kids don’t need to be raised by a killer.
Who’s to say they are better off with her than a relative maybe?

I get your point about it being a double loss for the kids but if someone can commit pre-meditated murder, children are better off raised away from such a person.

Even if it’s just manslaughter (killed by accident) the offender will still go to prison. And the kids depending on how old they are might be grown before prison time is over.

That’s why people need to control their tempers. And also why divorce is not such a terrible thing. Sometimes it saves lives.

4 Likes

Re: If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil by donstan18: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
She stabbed her husband to death since 2017 and she has been alive till today.

Kai!! Where is Jungle justice when you need it?

6 Likes

Re: If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil by Oluneutral: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
cococandy:
Your kids don’t need to be raised by a killer.
Who’s to say they are better off with her than a relative maybe?

I get your point about it being a double loss for the kids but if someone can commit pre-meditated murder, children are better off raised away from such a person.

Even if it just manslaughter (killed by accident) the offender will still go to prison. And the kids depending on how old they are might be grown before prison time is over.

That’s why people need to control their tempers. And also why divorce is not such a terrible thing. [/b]Sometimes it saves lives.[b]

Most times, my dear, divorce is live saver.
Re: If My Wife Ever Kills Me, She Should Be Allowed To Live And Take Care Of My Chil by deadkamalu: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
If any bitch kills my brother and if the law fails me it is my prerogative to avenge the death of my brother no matter the cost.

I am surprised people are sympathetic to a murderous bitch.
I can't imagine how the family of that young man feels.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This For 800 Million Naira? / The Menace Of Having Too Many Children. / World’s Largest Family: Meet Man With 39 Wives And 94 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.