Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,939 members, 7,866,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Where Such Men Love They Have No Desire And Where They Desire They Cannot Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Such Men Love They Have No Desire And Where They Desire They Cannot Love (436 Views)

Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! / What To Do When Your Wife Has No Desire For Sex / Do Men Love Women Who Cant Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Such Men Love They Have No Desire And Where They Desire They Cannot Love by Blackmiserable(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Freud wrote: 'Where such men love they have no desire (for sex) and where they desire they cannot love."

Polarized perceptions of women? I'd like to hear the opinion of married men on the Madonna LovePeddler complex.

I strongly believe it is true. What do you think about this question

1) Was there a time you lost sexual desire in your wife but not sexual urge in general?

If yes, was it because of any one of these reasons

1) She was in her period

2) She was pregnant

3) After delivery i.e breastfeeding

There are some men where the complex probably doesn't kick in after the first but the second kid. Is this true? I'd like to hear your opinion.
Re: Where Such Men Love They Have No Desire And Where They Desire They Cannot Love by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Well personally i feel that one of the numerous challenges in marriages in general is losing of sexual desires from your wife.

Note: it doesn't mean you don't love her or desire her, it's just a normal occurrence that occurs because according to the saying.

You can't keep eating rice everyday.

However this is why the couple, most especially the wife should try to understand and give the man time, but why affording the husband the time, she then put things in making the husband miss her body again.

Thinks like going to the Gym in looking sexy again after pregnancy.

A married woman, even if she has given birth to 10, should be able to work on her body for sexually appeal.

Funny enough, the mother of the Kardashians.

She is so sexy and beautiful than most under 30s married women in Nigeria and i personally will choose her because she is sexually desirable to most nairaland females.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

Re: Where Such Men Love They Have No Desire And Where They Desire They Cannot Love by Blackmiserable(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
Well personally i feel that one of the numerous challenges in marriages in general is losing of sexual desires from your wife.

Note: it doesn't mean you don't love her or desire her, it's just a normal occurrence that occurs because according to the saying.

You can't keep eating rice everyday.

However this is why the couple, most especially the wife should try to understand and give the man time, but why affording the husband the time, she then put things in making the husband miss her body again.

Thinks like going to the Gym in looking sexy again after pregnancy.

A married woman, even if she has given birth to 10, should be able to work on her body for sexually appeal.

Funny enough, the mother of the Kardashians .

She is so sexy and beautiful than most under 30s married women in Nigeria and i personally will choose her because she is sexually desirable to most nairaland females.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

I personally don't find it appealing, at all. It's not natural. She's a product of plastic surgery, so different strokes for different folks, but what do you think about this MW Complex in some men. it doesn't exist?

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of People Make You Ashamed Of To Be A Human Being / Mother Makes Her Family Dress Up For 'Church Service' In Their Home (video) / Travelling During The Lockdown | Surprising My Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.