Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 (1238 Views)

Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari / FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man / Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by shalomekelaka: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2020

Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Auntyesther(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is what the lizard told the cockroach before it swallowed it.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Enwhen(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
When crude oil price was 88dollars/br, we were buying PMS for ₦87/ltr under GEJ, Then Gov Fashola said Nigerians should not vote GEJ that the deduction is very small..but today unde PMB and Fashola in the team, crude oil price is now 55dollars/br and we are buying PMS for ₦145/ltr.

All Hail the Lion of Africa .
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Auntyesther:
This is what the lizard told the cockroach before it swallowed it.
[/s] keep quiet woman and go to the other room.
If u can't pray for God to help the leaders so this comes to fruition then you're nothing but a hypocrite.
What if u pray that it comes to pass so u will reap the good of it.
Rather you're following IPOB to wish the Nation bad through your Thomas attitude.
I don't blame u, I blame Namdi Kanu for brainwashing you and his followers with his lying antics and propagandas
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Auntyesther(f): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
keep quiet woman and go to the other room.
If u can't pray for God to help the leaders so this comes to fruition then you're nothing but a hypocrite.
Rather you're following IPOB to wish the Nation bad through your Thomas attitude.
I don't blame u, I blame Namdi Kanu for brainwashing you and his followers with his lying antics and propagandas
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
[/s]
Ebenezar2020:
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Alekai: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
[s]keep quiet woman and go to the other room.
I don't blame u, I blame the Kanu for brainwashing you and his followers with his lying antics and propagandas
[/s]
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Auntyesther(f): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
and who says am an ardent follower of IPOB? Its you who has decided to be delusional and allow reality to elude or maybe your just being evasive. As for the prayers uncle i do my best and leave the rest and i have more important prayer points to keep awake and fast over than leaders who are not concerned about the poor. UDO!

1 Like

Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
and who says am an ardent follower of IPOB?
UDO!
your signature and comment proves that.
as long as you're from the East you're a follower of IPOB militia group
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by johnkey: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
in this same naija or another one? in reality what goes up must surely come down but here it goes up and up and up.
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Auntyesther(f): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
your signature and comment proves that.
as long as you're from the East you're a follower of IPOB militia group
ODINMA! Think what you want to sir but, i have penned my opinions down. Luckily and God willing we will see what will happen about it so there will be no need to force your points down my throat. Udo kwa!
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hello beautiful i checked your account now your pic there is wow. Will you marry me?
Auntyesther:
ODINMA! Think what you want to sir but, i have penned my opinions down. Luckily and God willing we will see what will happen about it so there will be no need to force your points down my throat. Udo kwa!
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
and when it is Implemented and successfully executed I won't hesitate to quote you to your shame
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Hello beautiful i checked your account now your pic there is wow. Will you marry me?
don't be deceived, that's an IPOB guy behind that handle.The innocent lady is not aware her pics is being used as a DP on a Faceless forum.
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Auntyesther(f): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
and when it is Implemented and successfully executed I won't hesitate to quote you to your shame
I will do the same when the vice versa occurs.
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Mcuzy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Misbrain .
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by Auntyesther(f): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
don't be deceived, that's an IPOB guy behind that handle.The innocent lady is not aware her pics is being used as a DP on a Faceless forum.
LMAO! Can't believe you stooped for such subtle words... But its okay
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by BuhariAdvocate: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin I'm very aware of that bro.
Ebenezar2020:
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by NobleAngell(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
I'm certainly not excited by this.
Re: FG To Reduce Fuel Price To N97 by malele(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
[s][/s]

Asa Igbo Nile Leo kedu

(1) (Reply)

Now That Oil Prices Has Crashed, How Will Nigeria Cope? – Reno Omokri / How Boko Haram Sustains Operations Through International Trade In Smoked Fish / "Queer Lives Matter" LGBTQ Activist Screams During #endsars Protest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.