Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? (9135 Views)

The Quick Way To Deposit And Withdraw Funds On Binary (deriv) In 2021 / Unable To Withdraw Funds From 1xbet. / WITHDRAW FUNDS From PAYPAL PERMANENTLY LIMITED Account of 180DAYS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by angelbaby49: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
raphemmanuel:
I wouldn't have replied you on this platform, because replying is indirectly teaching you what you don't know with proves.
But for the sake of some people that are looking for a way to get their money to their Nigeria account, that is why I am replying your comments.

When you see others doing and succeeding in what was difficult for you, it is good you bring down yourself low and try to know how the person was doing it.

I would have ingnored your post, but if I do, some that came across ur comment might feel that what you are saying is true.

And I won't be rude to you just the way you were rude to me, because I am trying to show you some maturity. Maturity is never by age, though I don't know how old you are.

These are my proves.
- The screenshot of my Nigeria bank account I add
- The screenshot of my last withdrawal, which was on December 11th
hahahah you make me laugh. See you can add bank account thats right but to withdraw to the local bank account here in Nigeria is not yet possible. Why not show us the send of the fund to your domiciliary account. I have used Payoneer to withdraw $4k and is not yet possible. In fact it is possible only to 20 countries now as am talking. Stop trying to proof your wrong right because it pays no body. that is truth
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2020
angelbaby49:
hahahah you make me laugh. See you can add bank account thats right but to withdraw to the local bank account here in Nigeria is not yet possible. Why not show us the send of the fund to your domiciliary account. I have used Payoneer to withdraw $4k and is not yet possible. In fact it is possible only to 20 countries now as am talking. Stop trying to proof your wrong right because it pays no body. that is truth
You are so ignorant to the extent it affected your sight that u can't see those screenshot.

Beside, who tell you that I operate domiciliary account? How will you be just making useless assumptions.

Well! I'm done with you, I gain nothing proofing anything to you, because I know you are just here to make unnecessary argument, and I don't have such energy for that.

Whatever way u have been using to withdraw ur money, just continue that way. It is not a must that u will be a beneficiary of any new development on the system.

Whoever wants to go ur way, good for the person.
I would have quote other freelancers that told me about the new development and have withdraw to their Nigeria savings account from payoneer, but because u are too full of yourself and think you know everything and wouldn't like to learn so I'm holding my peace.

I am done with you!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Igunnu(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2020
angelbaby49:

It is fowls like you that make knowledgeable people not want to share information that will be useful to others in public forums. Your ignorance is on another levels of high but what is more worrying is how you pride in it.

My funding sources were finally linked to the new account I created, I made a withdrawal from Fiverr and sent $510 to my local bank account (Zenith) yesterday 4:00pm, I received the funds this morning just past 10am.

Before this I had been using Les Paypal and UBA africard to withdraw and only started looking for alternatives after africard had been blocked. If I didn't find this thread, I would have been stucked with selling funds to exchangers (an option I hate) or withdraw using payoneer master card (very low rates and having to queue at ATMs) but now I can get my money direct to my bank account at a good rate (very close to the pp africard rate) just because I found someone who shared his experience free of charge.

If you work with any online platform that allows you get your funds with payoneer, you can withdraw it to your local bank account in less than 24hrs.

Stop being obstinate, accept your folly, reach out to payoneer support if you cant withdraw to your bank account and they will sort you out.

And I know you will still argue, so take a look at the screenshot below.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by angelbaby49: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Igunnu:

It is fowls like you that make knowledgeable people not want to share information that will be useful to others in public forums. Your ignorance is on another levels of high but what is more worrying is how you pride in it.

My funding sources were finally linked to the new account I created, I made a withdrawal from Fiverr and sent $510 to my local bank account (Zenith) yesterday 4:00pm, I received the funds this morning just past 10am.

Before this I had been using Les Paypal and UBA africard to withdraw and only started looking for alternatives after africard had been blocked. If I didn't find this thread, I would have been stucked with selling funds to exchangers (an option I hate) or withdraw using payoneer master card (very low rates and having to queue at ATMs) but now I can get my money direct to my bank account at a good rate (very close to the pp africard rate) just because I found someone who shared his experience free of charge.

If you work with any online platform that allows you get your funds with payoneer, you can withdraw it to your local bank account in less than 24hrs.

Stop being obstinate, accept your folly, reach out to payoneer support if you cant withdraw to your bank account and they will sort you out.

ok well edited Microsoft paint work you did on the screen shots bro you tried in the graphic designs and carefully add that "my first Payoneer bank withdrawal stuff" see them!
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
Igunnu:

Don't mind that f00lish attention seeker that called itself anglebaby49. I am happy you tested the new way of withdrawing to ur bank account and it worked for you.

Don't reply that moniker, unless you have the energy.

Empty brain every where on nairaland feeling like god.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Zackattack: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Igunnu:

You even have the time to type all these stuff for that angelbaby49 guy. I'm the OP of this thread and transferring from payoneer to local bank has saved my a** from potential scammers. There's a new update on the payoneer ios app that one doesn't have to leave d app during transfer of funds. It's so "21st century" stuff.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by samsard(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin
angelbaby49:
ok well edited Microsoft paint work you did on the screen shots bro you tried in the graphic designs and carefully add that "my first Payoneer bank withdrawal stuff" see them!
Payoneer withdraws to bank

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by gocare: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
angelbaby49:

Seems you need help.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by angelbaby49: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
see them all of them no get work only to read and reply to my quotes , ah! okkkkk this guy have been using different monikers to reply my quotes just to proof your self right. omo you get time oooo
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Zackattack: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
angelbaby49:
see them all of them no get work only to read and reply to my quotes , ah! okkkkk this guy have been using different monikers to reply my quotes just to proof your self right. omo you get time oooo
So myself that is the OP that created the thread in search for help is also that guys moniker, abi. Bro, it won't kill you to admit that you 're wrong. Try to open a support ticket and speak with payoneer, to learn the truth for yourself. Pls don't fall victim in the hands of these fake exchangers out there. There's no real one out there and I'm speaking from experience. Be good!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Biafrarep(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wow, such an amazing thread!
I will be opening mine ASAP!!
Enough of exchangers and their wahala.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Biafrarep:
Wow, such an amazing thread!
I will be opening mine ASAP!!
Enough of exchangers and their wahala.
I'm happy u went through this thread I drop the link at the other thread.

Payoneer is the sweetest.
I just try to withdraw some money from my payoneer account today.

Guess what:
The exchange rate was now #371.42 per dollar.
No online exchanger can exchange at that rate.

I'm am not withdrawing again, I have decide to leave the money and accumulate more till November or December period.
Something is telling me that the price of dollar to naira will reach #400 naira by that time.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Biafrarep(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
raphemmanuel:

Guess what:

I'm am not withdrawing again, I have decide to leave the money and accumulate more till November or December period.
Something is telling me that the price of dollar to naira will reach #400 naira by that time.

Thanks my brother. I will definitely open it tomorrow. Can I use my International passport that recently expired or a temporary driving license? I lost my voters card.

About your last statement, it will surely cross the 400 naira mark by the end of second quarter or beginning of third quarter. Oil is selling at rock bottom and our forex reserve is grossly depleted so dollar scarcity is going to hit Nigeria sooner than later.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Biafrarep:

Thanks my brother. I will definitely open it tomorrow. Can I use my International passport that recently expired or a temporary driving license? I lost my voters card.

About your last statement, it will surely cross the 400 naira mark by the end of second quarter or beginning of third quarter. Oil is selling at rock bottom and our forex reserve is grossly depleted so dollar scarcity is going to hit Nigeria sooner than later.
on the bolded:
I don't know whether it will work or not. Just try it first.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Biafrarep(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
raphemmanuel:
on the bolded:
I don't know whether it will work or not. Just try it first.

I have opened the payoneer and also successfully added my bank details. However, I'm yet to succeed in making withdrawal. Each time I click on the revenue card, it will write try again or contact customer service. I have reached out to them and I'm waiting for their response.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Biafrarep:

I have opened the payoneer and also successfully added my bank details. However, I'm yet to succeed in making withdrawal. Each time I click on the revenue card, it will write try again or contact customer service. I have reached out to them and I'm waiting for their response.
I hope payoneer send you a notification or message indicating that your payoneer is successfully linked to your Fiverr account?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Biafrarep(m): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2020
raphemmanuel:
I hope payoneer send you a notification or message indicating that your payoneer is successfully linked to your Fiverr account?

No, I haven't received such link yet. I only got email notification that my bank details as well as my identification have been added successfully.

I have also notified Fiverr about the issue but they said it is payoneer that would resolve the problem but their response time seems to be long.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Biafrarep:

No, I haven't received such link yet. I only got email notification that my bank details as well as my identification have been added successfully.

I have also notified Fiverr about the issue but they said it is payoneer that would resolve the problem but their response time seems to be long.
Relax Bro.
You will receive a message from payoneer.

I hope you have added the Account number payoneer created for you to your Fiverr account (Not your naija bank account oh).

If you have added it:
Payoneer will send message to you.
The message will come like this
"You have receive a new payment"
The will give details like:
From Fiverr and the amount they will show will be $0.

That is the indication that you account have been successfully link.
Don't rush, it takes some days to happen.
You wil see their mail.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Zackattack: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
raphemmanuel:

Guess what:

My bro, sense will not kill u at all. I will do the same.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Biafrarep(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Relax Bro.
You will receive a message from payoneer.

I hope you have added the Account number payoneer created for you to your Fiverr account (Not your naija bank account oh).

If you have added it:
Payoneer will send message to you.
The message will come like this
"You have receive a new payment"
The will give details like:
From Fiverr and the amount they will show will be $0.

That is the indication that you account have been successfully link.
Don't rush, it takes some days to happen.
You wil see their mail.

I haven't received any message yet from them aside the confirmation after I uploaded my identification. Also, I'm yet to receive any account number from Payoneer. I have written several times to them but it seems they hardly respond.

This thing is really frustrating.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biafrarep:

I haven't received any message yet from them aside the confirmation after I uploaded my identification. Also, I'm yet to receive any account number from Payoneer. I have written several times to them but it seems they hardly respond.

This thing is really frustrating.
From what you said, I now confirm that you have not try to link your payoneer account to Fiverr.

Concerning the Payoneer account: once your means of identification has been confirmed, ur payoneer account number have been created.

If you have received a confimatory message from payoneer:
=> Simply login into your payoneer account
=> Select the menu icon to display some options
=> From the options listed: select RECEIVE
=> Then select GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE
Different currencies will be listed.
=> Then choose USD

It will display your payoneer account details and payoneer account number.

You can now take it from there to your Fiverr account.

REMEMBER GOOGLE IS THERE FOR YOU.
if you get confused somewhere, go to Google or YouTube, they will guide you with images.

Note: Make sure your payoneer account name is the same with your Naija Account.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Biafrarep(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
raphemmanuel:
From what you said, I now confirm that you have not try to link your payoneer account to Fiverr.

Concerning the Payoneer account: once your means of identification has been confirmed, ur payoneer account number have been created.

If you have received a confimatory message from payoneer:
=> Simply login into your payoneer account
=> Select the menu icon to display some options
=> From the options listed: select RECEIVE
=> Then select GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE
Different currencies will be listed.
=> Then choose USD

It will display your payoneer account details and payoneer account number.

You can now take it from there to your Fiverr account.

REMEMBER GOOGLE IS THERE FOR YOU.
if you get confused somewhere, go to Google or YouTube, they will guide you with images.

Note: Make sure your payoneer account name is the same with your Naija Account.

Goodluck!!!

Thanks for your help.

Although, my Fiverr profile name is not the same I used in opening my Payoneer account but I checked their forum and they stated that it doesn't matter.

I have tried the steps you listed above uncountable times since I opened the account but each time I select global payment service and then choose the dollar box it will appear like a dead end, nothing will be clickable again or lead to anywhere else. Likewise, when I go to Fiverr earnings and click on Fiverr revenue card, the response I will get is try again or contact customer service (it won't even bring out the "let's verify it's you" part). I won't receive any email from either Fiverr or payoneer on further step to take.

I have tried it on my laptop and also on my phone but non seems to work. I will try it with a different laptop to see if it has to do with the cookies.

It has become a huge distraction but I will keep trying until it works even if it means going on a little break until I succeed.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biafrarep:

Thanks for your help.
The last paragraph could be the problem then because the name on my payoneer account is not the same with the name on my Fiverr profile. I'm actually using a Nigerian account but with a female profile.

I opened the account years ago, and then those who were already working on Fiverr claimed that female profiles sale more. An idea I later realized was false and it even caused me a lot because I would have had several chances of real life relationships with some of my clients.

I guess it won't be possible anymore to link the payoneer with my Fiverr since the identities are not the same?
No! No!! No!!!
Not what I mean.
You can pull ur money from Fiverr to payoneer account irrespective of the names you are bearing on the accounts.

The issue of name comes to effect when you are trying to withdraw from payoneer into you local bank account (naija account).

You can go ahead and withdraw ur money from Fiverr to payoneer bro. The name is not an issue there.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Biafrarep(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
raphemmanuel:
No! No!! No!!!
Not what I mean.
You can pull ur money from Fiverr to payoneer account irrespective of the names you are bearing on the accounts.

The issue of name comes to effect when you are trying to withdraw from payoneer into you local bank account (naija account).

You can go ahead and withdraw ur money from Fiverr to payoneer bro. The name is not an issue there.

I modified my post before I realized you have responded. Please check it another. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2020
Biafrarep:

I have tried the steps you listed above uncountable times since I opened the account but each time I select global payment service and then choose the dollar box it will appear like a dead end, nothing will be clickable again or lead to anywhere else. Likewise, when I go to Fiverr earnings and click on Fiverr revenue card, the response I will get is try again or contact customer service (it won't even bring out the "let's verify it's you" part). I won't receive any email from either Fiverr or payoneer on further step to take.

I have tried it on my laptop and also on my phone but non seems to work. I will try it with a different laptop to see if it has to do with the cookies.

It has become a huge distraction but I will keep trying until it works even if it means going on a little break until I succeed.
At the bolded:
When I first tried it on Fiverr, that was the thing I was experiencing.
I just decide to update my chrome browser then before it worked.

At this point I don't know what I will advise you to do now.
I know some people are viewing this thread, if you have a suggestion please give.

Biafrarep I don't know if you can try update your chrome browser. Just give it a try if it will work.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by komzy589(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2020
Hi friends. Please I will like to know the fee, payoneer will charge in transferring to our local banks, say UBA.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2020
Biafrarep:

I modified my post before I realized you have responded. Please check it another. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello mate,
How do you later go about the payoneer stuff and withdrawal.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Biafrarep(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Hello mate,
How do you later go about the payoneer stuff and withdrawal.

I was able to resolve it them later. It is now working perfectly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank / CBN Directs Banks To Pay Cash To Forex Users / CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.