Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? (9133 Views)

The Quick Way To Deposit And Withdraw Funds On Binary (deriv) In 2021 / Unable To Withdraw Funds From 1xbet. / WITHDRAW FUNDS From PAYPAL PERMANENTLY LIMITED Account of 180DAYS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by mimon79(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2020
Great thread!

@raphemmanuel what's your contact, please?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2020
mimon79:
Great thread!

@raphemmanuel what's your contact, please?
check my signature
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Zackattack: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
The advantages of using payoneer than dealing with an exchanger are just too many. It's only an ill-informed person that will still be transacting with exchangers when u can easily transfer funds from payoneer to your local bank account.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Zackattack: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Thefxchanger:

You fall into the hands of scammers cos most of you refuse to read ...

Theres a thread dedicated to list of scammers and their numbers ...

Theres also a list of verified and trusted escrows and exchangers which you can sell your funds to but due to the fact that these scammers mention very enticing rates which isnt feasible anywhere, you fall into their trap

So your statement that all exchangers are scammers doesnt hold water cos im an exchanger and a reputable one at that ...

Im also a freelancer and if you go back to the fiverr thread on this section, you will see how long ive been here as a freelancer and as an exchanger...

OP shld take my advise and sell to trusted exchangers cos the way hes going, he might end up in the hands of a scammer... thats what happens to most new freelancers often
The advantages of using payoneer than dealing with an exchanger are just too many. It's only an ill-informed person that will still be transacting with exchangers when u can easily transfer funds from payoneer to your local bank account.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Zackattack:

were you trying to send me an email?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Zackattack: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2020
raphemmanuel:
were you trying to send me an email?
Yes please. Can I have your email? or kindly message me via
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Zackattack:

Yes please. Can I have your email? or kindly message me via komzy589@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by jaycpu(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Hello any help will be appreciated, i was told that with payoneer u can only link one fiverr account to one payoneer. Please how true is this?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by tshege(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Morning Beautiful People!!!

From 7 COWRIES EXCHANGE
Now available to buy all your PayPal funds at market rate.

$800 PayPal funds needed today

I buy in both bits and large quantities

Buying as low as $100 at a time...

Bring any amount to our WhatsApp and we will buy

Instant Payment at all times.

Escrow is allowed
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
jaycpu:
Hello any help will be appreciated, i was told that with payoneer u can only link one fiverr account to one payoneer. Please how true is this?
Yes it's true.
If you link two Fiverr account to one payoneer, you have successfully notify Fiverr that you are operating two accounts and that's a red flag.

And you will loose your account.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Ahumanbeing: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Its either :

1. you open a paypal or payoneer acct to always use ...

2. Use a trusted ecurrency exchanger like @thefxchanger @hazzantazznan who can always help you withdraw ypur earnings and pay you in naira ...

To open a paypal acct that can receive funds in Nigeria, check http://thefxchanger.com/how-to-open-a-paypal-account-that-can-receive-funds-in-nigeria/
Hi can you withdraw and exchange 20$ from my Fiverr?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Setharry(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Do you have writing jobs of any kind you want to outsource? Be it article writing, blog post, e-books writing, reviews, proofreading and editing.
Hire me now!

My name is Seth Harry,
I am a prolific Writer, I write unique & error-free article on the following niches:
Business/Entrepreneurship
Blogging
Health
Reviews, and lots more
My rate are affordable...

If you want me to write for you, kindly call/whatsapp me @ 09060030791
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Ephraimryder(m): 4:50am On Apr 21, 2021
uruba23:
just sign up and linked it to your local bank account
After signing up hope theres no need to order the card
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Legalverify: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
VERIFICATION SERVICE

We provide quality IDs for Verification of all accounts (passport card, international passport, drivers license, Bank statement, credit card and many more)

Any country ID is available

Payoneer verification
PayPal verification
Paxful verification
Skrill
Neteller
Crypto sites
ID.me verification and many more accounts

IDs are digitally scannable 100% working
You can use your picture on the ID upon your request

Cards are ready 30 mins after payment confirmation
And 24 hrs if you wish to use your picture

It's easy

Contact whatsapp only- +234*706*457*1275

Kind regards !!
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Legalverify: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
We create documents to remove limits and verify accounts like Paypal, Payoneer, Go2Bank, GreenDot, Onefinance, Fiverr, Upwork, Crypto accounts, and many more.

We create documents that include:
1. Drivers License (All country )
2. Int'l Passport (All Country)
3. Utility Bills ( Electric Bills, Water Bills, etc )
4. Bank Statement/Card Statements
5. Credit Card Pictures (Front and Back)
6. Proof of Fulfillment
7. Purchase Receipt

All IDs are SCANNABLE

We also provide:
1. USA virtual banks for PayPal limit removal
2. Virtual Debit card
3. USA Bank account with Login Access (LIMITED OFFER)

Reach out to us to get your job completed with satisfaction.

Reach Out to us via WhatsApp/calls: +234-706*457-1275

Regards!
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by AmeLonRo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Premiumwriter:
for your own good don't go close to paypal

try payoneer. i've been using them for a long time
give reasons. Expantiate please.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Legalverify: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
UPDATE to the VERIFY service

We now load bank account in the listed countries below: (Pay us in Naira and we facilitate your payment swiftly)

United States of America- Bank account-ACH transfer 2-4 business days

SOUTH AFRICA - Bank account

UGANDA- Mtn Mobile money

RWANDA - Mtn mobile money

KENYA- M-pesa

GHANA- Mtn Mobile Money

COTE D'IVOIRE- Mtn Mobile Money

CAMEROON - Mtn mobile money

We at VERIFY are doing our best to provide good ad reliable services to our customers

Reach us on whatsapp/call: +234*706*457*1275

Kind regards!
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by everify(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
WE SELL

VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT
BANK LOGS WITH BALANCES and LOGIN ACCESS
VERIFIED BTC CASHAPP ACCOUNT
VERIFIED KRAKEN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAXFUL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED LOCAL BITCOIN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNT
VERIFIED SKRILL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED NETELLER ACCOUNT
CEX.IO FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNT
GOOGLE VOICE
BINANCE VERIFIED ACCOUNT
VERIFY WISE ACCOUNT
SELF REGISTERED USA BANKS

Contact us via whatsapp/call : +1*424*261*6673
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Legalverify: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2023
Bring all your wise money. We are buying all wise funds

We are buying your wise at the best rate.

This is how we operate

We take 4% of what so ever amount you want to exchange and we send the rest to your USDT address/ naira bank account or your binance ID. (at the most current black market rate)

Whatsapp/call: +234-706.457;1275
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Legalverify: 3:41pm On Apr 10
WE ARE PROVIDING THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNTS

PAYPAL
VENMO
INSTACOIN
PAYONEER FULLY VERIFIED
WISE
SKRILL
AND MANY MORE. JUST ASK AND WE WILL DELIVER

1. WE ALSO DO FACIAL VERIFICATION

2. WE PROVIDE DOCUMENTS LIKE UTILITY BILLS, DRIVERS LICIENCE (real and fake) , BANK STATEMENTS, SELFIE HOLDING PAPER AND ID AND MANY MORE

ANY OTHER REQUEST, ASK US AND WE WILL DELIVER

CONTACT ON WHATSAPP: +234.706*457*1275%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways Not To Get Scammed On Alibaba!!! / Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank / CBN Directs Banks To Pay Cash To Forex Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.