Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? (9167 Views)

The Quick Way To Deposit And Withdraw Funds On Binary (deriv) In 2021 / Unable To Withdraw Funds From 1xbet. / WITHDRAW FUNDS From PAYPAL PERMANENTLY LIMITED Account of 180DAYS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by harbighsohlarh: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2020
Zackattack:

Yes, I was able to do it.
How please?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Thefxchanger:

You fall into the hands of scammers cos most of you refuse to read ...

Theres a thread dedicated to list of scammers and their numbers ...

Theres also a list of verified and trusted escrows and exchangers which you can sell your funds to but due to the fact that these scammers mention very enticing rates which isnt feasible anywhere, you fall into their trap

So your statement that all exchangers are scammers doesnt hold water cos im an exchanger and a reputable one at that ...

Im also a freelancer and if you go back to the fiverr thread on this section, you will see how long ive been here as a freelancer and as an exchanger...

OP shld take my advise and sell to trusted exchangers cos the way hes going, he might end up in the hands of a scammer... thats what happens to most new freelancers often
I never said All exchangers but I only said 98%

Withdrawing direct from payoneer to bank account has the sweetest rate ever and no online exchanger can withdraw at that rate.

Incase you don't know; my last withdrawal rate was at #355.677 per dollar...

So tell me which one is better: Online Exchanger or direct to Local Bank Account.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Zackattack: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thefxchanger:

You fall into the hands of scammers cos most of you refuse to read ...

Theres a thread dedicated to list of scammers and their numbers ...

Theres also a list of verified and trusted escrows and exchangers which you can sell your funds to but due to the fact that these scammers mention very enticing rates which isnt feasible anywhere, you fall into their trap

So your statement that all exchangers are scammers doesnt hold water cos im an exchanger and a reputable one at that ...

Im also a freelancer and if you go back to the fiverr thread on this section, you will see how long ive been here as a freelancer and as an exchanger...

OP shld take my advise and sell to trusted exchangers cos the way hes going, he might end up in the hands of a scammer... thats what happens to most new freelancers often
Bro don't bother, I already followed his advice and it worked out very well for me. The least a credible exchanger will offer is 320naira per $. Payoneer is just within that range. It just requires little patience and mastering.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Zackattack: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
harbighsohlarh:

How please?
Just read our conversation here if u already have the account.
FYI, I'm not using the debit card, just online to local bank account.
Payoneers latest ios update just makes everything magic. One can now transfer directly to ones local bank account without leaving the mobile app. God bless all of u that introduced me to payoneer.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Jaycenvirtualse: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Zackattack:

Thanks bro, I'm using payoneer now cos it's safer.
I'm already at the waiting phase, after linking the accounts.
Since there's a minimum withdrawal of $50, I hope there's no max withdrawal, cos I'm planning to transfer about $500 at once to my UBA account.
Hello please does the Nigeria bank account have to be a domiciliary account?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Jaycenvirtualse: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
raphemmanuel:
I never felt like responding, but I just felt like helping you out.

My reason is; I'm ur fellow freelancer, I have read several stories how other freelancers have been defraud of their hard earned money and I don't like reading those stories. It pains me alot and I pity the victims.

I will advise you, never you use any exchanger here on nairaland, 98% of exchangers here are scammers.

When I first tried to withdraw my fund, one exchanger contacted me, I was so smart to run a background check on him, only to find out that he was impersonating a legit exchanger to scam me.

Without much story: See how you get your fund direct to your Nigeria bank account:

- Go and open a payoneer account. (Fiverr has options to withdraw to payoneer)
I will not have time to guide you on how you can open it, but if you are confused on how to open payoneer account, Google it or watch YouTube.

- Link your payoneer account to your Fiverr account through an account number payoneer created for you. ( You can as well Google how to link payoneer to Fiverr. Everything is in Google and YouTube)

Once you have done this successfully, withdraw direct to your payoneer account.

NB: if your payoneer account is a new account, you must receive funds that are up to $200 before you can send out money, but since your fund is above $200 you are good to go.

- Once your fund has landed in your payoneer account, add your Nigeria bank savings account number to your payoneer (you can as well do this when you have not received fund in ur payoneer account too).

- if you have successfully added it, wait for a message from payoneer that the account you added was approved.

- Click withdraw and input the amount you want to withdraw and patiently wait for your local bank account to be credited.

For the issue of applying for Payoneer ATM, I won't advice you on that, unless you get money to pay for issuing card and card Maintenance fee.
Hello good day. Hope for Nigerians there are no issues like using an international IP when opening a payoneer account?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jaycenvirtualse:

Hello good day. Hope for Nigerians there are no issues like using an international IP when opening a payoneer account?
No,
You don't need any international IP. Just do your normal registration without any VPN.
You will need ID to complete the registration.

I used my voters card to complete mine, when I registered.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Jaycenvirtualse: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
raphemmanuel:

No,
You don't need any international IP. Just do your normal registration without any VPN.

Thank you so much.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Jaycenvirtualse: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
raphemmanuel:

No,

Are their rate also reasonable?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by CTechHub(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
DavictimIsDope:

Sorry bro,I need your help..can I link the uba Africard to an sa paypal?

You can bro. I'm using South African and it's working flawlessly

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by CTechHub(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
raphemmanuel:

I never said All exchangers but I only said 98%

Withdrawing direct from payoneer to bank account has the sweetest rate ever and no online exchanger can withdraw at that rate.

Incase you don't know; my last withdrawal rate was at #355.677 per dollar...

So tell me which one is better: Online Exchanger or direct to Local Bank Account.

Using PayPal with Uba Africard is best. They use real time exchange rates only downside is that they'll charge you $5 processing fee
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by warrenweste(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
CTechHub:

You can bro. I'm using South African and it's working flawlessly

Are u saying there's an option to withdraw to card or bank on SA PayPal? Or u mean Lesotho PayPal? Which one?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by CTechHub(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
warrenweste:

Are u saying there's an option to withdraw to card or bank on SA PayPal? Or u mean Lesotho PayPal? Which one?

As far as I know, it works on Lesotho, SA and UAE.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by warrenweste(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
CTechHub:

As far as I know, it works on Lesotho, SA and UAE.

Maybe the SA one is a new development it doesn't befor it only works for uae Lesotho Iceland, Mozambique n co
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by showafrica(m): 2:17am On Feb 16, 2020
Premiumwriter:
for your own good don't go close to paypal

try payoneer. i've been using them for a long time

They shipped your mastercard to Nigeria? During verification, hope driver licence is accepted and they are asking me to provide my business information. Hope they wont have issues with clickbank.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Premiumwriter: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2020
showafrica:

They shipped your mastercard to Nigeria? During verification, hope driver licence is accepted and they are asking me to provide my business information. Hope they wont have issues with clickbank.
yes they will ship your card to Nigeria.

I've gotten four cards from them and I'm in a very remote area with no house address. You'll be given a tracking number which you can use to track your card movements.

On the other side, you don't really need the card if you are not buying anything online.

You can withdraw from your payoneer account directly to your bank account. This is way cheaper than usin the card on atm.

I don't know about clickbank. Check if clickbank pays payoneer first before you create an account.

I think the accept drivers license.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Adeapex(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Please, how does this FIVER works, and how do I earn from it ?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by showafrica(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
Premiumwriter:
yes they will ship your card to Nigeria.

I've gotten four cards from them and I'm in a very remote area with no house address. You'll be given a tracking number which you can use to track your card movements.

On the other side, you don't really need the card if you are not buying anything online.

You can withdraw from your payoneer account directly to your bank account. This is way cheaper than usin the card on atm.

I don't know about clickbank. Check if clickbank pays payoneer first before you create an account.

I think the accept drivers license.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
CTechHub:

Using PayPal with Uba Africard is best. They use real time exchange rates only downside is that they'll charge you $5 processing fee
The issue now is opening a verified PayPal account.

PayPal don't allow Nigerians to receive money. So u need to use VPN and pass through so many stress to get ur PayPal verified.

U can stick to ur best. For me I prefer payoneer, it is stress-free.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by CTechHub(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2020
raphemmanuel:
The issue now is opening a verified PayPal account.

PayPal don't allow Nigerians to receive money. So u need to use VPN and pass through so many stress to get ur PayPal verified.

U can stick to ur best. For me I prefer payoneer, it is stress-free.

I don't use VPN to access the PayPal account bro.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by CTechHub(m): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2020
warrenweste:

Maybe the SA one is a new development it doesn't befor it only works for uae Lesotho Iceland, Mozambique n co

Bros, I have been using this thing for over a year now
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Zackattack: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Jaycenvirtualse:

Hello please does the Nigeria bank account have to be a domiciliary account?
No. Just your normal local bank account. Actually, I opened a new account for this purpose. I'm using UBA.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Zackattack: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
CTechHub:

I don't use VPN to access the PayPal account bro.
Is this possible......I mean recieving money from PayPal in Nigeria?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by CTechHub(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zackattack:

Is this possible......I mean recieving money from PayPal in Nigeria?

Very possible bro.
I'm a living witness
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Ysakaws1: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2020
raphemmanuel:
I never felt like responding, but I just felt like helping you out.

My reason is; I'm ur fellow freelancer, I have read several stories how other freelancers have been defraud of their hard earned money and I don't like reading those stories. It pains me alot and I pity the victims.

I will advise you, never you use any exchanger here on nairaland, 98% of exchangers here are scammers.

When I first tried to withdraw my fund, one exchanger contacted me, I was so smart to run a background check on him, only to find out that he was impersonating a legit exchanger to scam me.

Without much story: See how you get your fund direct to your Nigeria bank account:

- Go and open a payoneer account. (Fiverr has options to withdraw to payoneer)
I will not have time to guide you on how you can open it, but if you are confused on how to open payoneer account, Google it or watch YouTube.

- Link your payoneer account to your Fiverr account through an account number payoneer created for you. ( You can as well Google how to link payoneer to Fiverr. Everything is in Google and YouTube)

Once you have done this successfully, withdraw direct to your payoneer account.

NB: if your payoneer account is a new account, you must receive funds that are up to $200 before you can send out money, but since your fund is above $200 you are good to go.

- Once your fund has landed in your payoneer account, add your Nigeria bank savings account number to your payoneer (you can as well do this when you have not received fund in ur payoneer account too).

- if you have successfully added it, wait for a message from payoneer that the account you added was approved.

- Click withdraw and input the amount you want to withdraw and patiently wait for your local bank account to be credited.

For the issue of applying for Payoneer ATM, I won't advice you on that, unless you get money to pay for issuing card and card Maintenance fee.
Are you saying I can create a payoneer account right now and withdraw to my naija account immediately? Like I don’t have to wait till 30 days to get payoneer card before I can withdraw.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ysakaws1:

Are you saying I can create a payoneer account right now and withdraw to my naija account immediately? Like I don’t have to wait till 30 days to get payoneer card before I can withdraw.
At the bolded: Which account that have to do with money transaction will you open now and start sending and receiving money now now. Even if it is Microfinance banking, has it been like that?

Everything have stages, the stages include:

- opening an account

- Linking your payoneer account to Fiverr and waiting for confirmatory message that your account was linked successfully.

- Adding you naija account number to your payoneer account and waiting for confirmatory message from payoneer.
( All this can take nothing more than 7 working days)

Then you can send in fund into payoneer and withdraw straight to your naija savings account.

Note: You may not boarder requesting for Payoneer Debit Card.
My payoneer account have stayed more than one year, I have never order for Payoneer card but I withdraw my fund without restrictions anytime I want.
(My reasons is: I don't have sufficient funds to pay for card issued to me and yearly card Maintenance fee)
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Igunnu(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2020
raphemmanuel:

Please how long does it take for the money to get to your local bank account. Is it a matter of minutes or 2-5 days?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Igunnu:

Please how long does it take for the money to get to your local bank account. Is it a matter of minutes or 2-5 days?
My last withdrawal took less than 24hrs to get to my bank account

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by angelbaby49: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
raphemmanuel:
At the bolded: Which account that have to do with money transaction will you open now and start sending and receiving money now now. Even if it is Microfinance banking, has it been like that?

Everything have stages, the stages include:

- opening an account

- Linking your payoneer account to Fiverr and waiting for confirmatory message that your account was linked successfully.

- Adding you naija account number to your payoneer account and waiting for confirmatory message from payoneer.
( All this can take nothing more than 7 working days)

Then you can send in fund into payoneer and withdraw straight to your naija savings account.

Note: You may not boarder requesting for Payoneer Debit Card.
My payoneer account have stayed more than one year, I have never order for Payoneer card but I withdraw my fund without restrictions anytime I want.
(My reasons is: I don't have sufficient funds to pay for card issued to me and yearly card Maintenance fee)
chai look at this ignorant person! eh! which Nigeria bank account you withdraw to? see if you don't have a payoneer card you are not withdrawing your funds from fiverr and payoneer don't wire money to Nigeria bank accounts OK. the account you link to your payoneer is just for confirmation of your true identity you only withdraw with your master card only. i have tried all these you stated months back but the only way is to get your master card. so stop misleading people here if you want to offer solution then offer a valid one.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by Igunnu(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
angelbaby49:
chai look at this ignorant person! eh! which Nigeria bank account you withdraw to? see if you don't have a payoneer card you are not withdrawing your funds from fiverr and payoneer don't wire money to Nigeria bank accounts OK. the account you link to your payoneer is just for confirmation of your true identity you only withdraw with your master card only. i have tried all these you stated months back but the only way is to get your master card. so stop misleading people here if you want to offer solution then offer a valid one.

Do your diligent research before you start calling people names. I myself have tried to link my local bank account to my payoneer for years without success until I found this post. I contacted Payoneer through live chat and asked if it was possible and why I could not withdraw to my local bank account. They actually told me it was because I had an old account that was created through Fiverr and that account is programmed only to withdraw through the revenue card. I was advised to create a new account, remove the funding source from the old account and add to the new one. I have created the new account and I have two local bank accounts added already. am only waiting for them to remove my funding source from the old account and add to this new one. After which I will then try to withdraw. Till then I will not be able to confidently say you are the ignorant one. But I have every reason to believe you are because Payoneer have assured me themselves it is possible and they are working to make it possible.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by raphemmanuel(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
angelbaby49:
I wouldn't have replied you on this platform, because replying is indirectly teaching you what you don't know with proves.
But for the sake of some people that are looking for a way to get their money to their Nigeria account, that is why I am replying your comments.

When you see others doing and succeeding in what was difficult for you, it is good you bring down yourself low and try to know how the person was doing it.

I would have ingnored your post, but if I do, some that came across ur comment might feel that what you are saying is true.

And I won't be rude to you just the way you were rude to me, because I am trying to show you some maturity. Maturity is never by age, though I don't know how old you are.

These are my proves.
- The screenshot of my Nigeria bank account I add
- The screenshot of my last withdrawal, which was on December 11th

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? by angelbaby49: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
raphemmanuel:
I wouldn't have replied you on this platform, because replying is indirectly teaching you what you don't know with proves.
But for the sake of some people that are looking for a way to get their money to their Nigeria account, that is why I am replying your comments.

When you see others doing and succeeding in what was difficult for you, it is good you bring down yourself low and try to know how the person was doing it.

I would have ingnored your post, but if I do, some that came across ur comment might feel that what you are saying is true.

And I won't be rude to you just the way you were rude to me, because I am trying to show you some maturity. Maturity is never by age, though I don't know how old you are.

These are my proves.
- The screenshot of my Nigeria bank account I add
- The screenshot of my last withdrawal, which was on December 11th
hahahah you make me laugh. See you can add bank account thats right but to withdraw to the local bank account here in Nigeria is not yet possible. Why not show us the send of the fund to your domiciliary account. I have used Payoneer to withdraw $4k and is not yet possible. In fact it is possible only to 20 countries now as am talking. Stop trying to proof your wrong right because it pays no body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4m Grant From Ishiba. How True? / FIRS Arraigns Companies, 3 Others Over Tax Evasion And Assault On Staff / Fires Razes Multiple Shops In Ibadan Spare Parts Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.