Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You (5289 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter / Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge / Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by musictori: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
The Nigerian Disc jockey, DJ Cuppy shared her conversation with her mother where her mother sent her a smiley that she probably didn't know the significance.

See their chat...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/dj-cuppy-called-her-mother-rude-for.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by musictori: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
I love her WhatsApp wallpaper, it's beautiful.

But the conversation about her and her mom is non of my business.

It's not even suppose to be news and the blogger that brought it here is what we call a lazy youth.

Is this how Linda ikeji started?

based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
So we should now fry Ice cream abi

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by Dreyl(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Fry your brain grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by NobleAngell(f): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Now what next? Truth is, no one really gives a sh*t.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by Auntyesther(f): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
G E L A T O

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by Xclusiveme: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
I love her WhatsApp wallpaper, it's beautiful.

But the conversation about her and her mom is non of my business.

It's not even suppose to be news and the blogger that brought it here is what we call a lazy youth.

Is this how Linda ikeji started?

based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

Your job is just to read and go. You are the lazy one for commenting. U ain't got nothing doing abi?
Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by NobleAngell(f): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
G E L A T O
Can't believe i pronounced this in her tone. Lol!
Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by crackhouse(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
This one still follow for news?
Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by kilojoDesigns: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Looks like nothing is happening in the world. I make the best logo designs guys. Call/whatsapp 07018880219 (Joseph)

Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by DelkoziPrints: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by irunoko(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Smh
Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by Amstupid(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
I want to derail this thread angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by doggedfighter(f): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Life changing news
Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by femi4: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2020
The emoji is popularly used to show direction

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2020
femi4:
The emoji is popularly used to show direction
Re: DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Lol grin cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling / How To Become A Celebrity In Nigeria! / Wizkid In Love Wit Lagos Big Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.