Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce (87998 Views)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by RaptorX: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
STENON:
Regina : Baby what happen,? You are too serious, tell me what happen.

Ned Nwoko : smiles... Your friends are more sexy and are seducing me outta here ...

Hahahahha... sense will not kill me ... grin
Lol calling grandpa baby

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by paix(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Discombulator:
He should be ashamed of himself a 60+ man hanging out with girls he's granddaughter's age.
Don't blame the man. He's trying to rejuvenate, life begins at 60 if you are rich.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by mimimile93: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Why?
OH DEAR!: Long time.

Abeg forget these hoes. How are you? Are u on whatsapp?
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by ChoCho54(f): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lastmankc:
This guy they fu*ck this girl so?
you wan epp am? embarassed
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by ZooOga: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
No hate here. He made it or whatever so let him enjoy his golden years as he pleases.
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by paix(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Emily22:
See yellow ass for back abi na only me notice am......
Na you get your eye na.
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by pocohantas(f): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
mimimile93:
OH DEAR!: Long time.

Abeg forget these hoes. How are you? Are u on whatsapp?

No dear. I am not on WhatsApp, I don't have a phone. grin

She is a hoe because

mimimile93:
i want to be ur friend. A friend outside this box called NL.

Let's keep it here. Thanks.
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Lastmankc(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
ChoCho54:
you wan epp am? embarassed
If I am the one, that girl for don get belle
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by ibkayee(f): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
This man is still embarrassing himself

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Alexandre7: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
salford:
4some loading . Make this old man nor go kill himself on top pvssy grin

grin grin grin,

You no well.
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by sod09(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
ibkayee:
This man is still embarrassing himself
grin grin
Baby old man

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Avast(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
And how is this news?

An ancestor and his greedy bae are having fun and you have started quoting all the MOD's

How is this of value or entertainment.

Please add graphic photos to topic.

It could be convulsive having to see masquerade and under age girl playing love
Nairaland front page is bullshit
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by ibkayee(f): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
sod09:
grin grin
Baby old man
I'm telling you lol lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by mimimile93: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

No dear. I am not on WhatsApp, I don't have a phone. grin

She is a hoe because
i want to be ur friend. A friend outside this box called NL.
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by pocohantas(f): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
ibkayee:

I'm telling you lol lipsrsealed grin

Once a man and woman start to knack, they have become agemates o. She can even touch that his bald head and nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by alvincruse(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nairand and stupid MODS always pushing nonsense news to FP.
Lalasticlacla and co. Una father. If you like ban me
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by roladex(f): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
And how is this news?

An ancestor and his greedy bae are having fun and you have started quoting all the MOD's

How is this of value or entertainment.

Please add graphic photos to topic.

It could be convulsive having to see masquerade and under age girl playing love
please give this man a very chillled bottle of hineken and somepeppered gizards.u don talk am finish
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Happy viewing I love it
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by ledaman: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
child abuse
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Emily22(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
paix:
Na you get your eye na.

Funny u

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Munzy14(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kingtim:
So this is news...?? But again see that other girl fresh laps.. That's how they will snatch her hubby since she does not want to have sense.
Is she the first wife? No be snatch, she snatch the papa...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by ibkayee(f): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Once a man and woman start to knack, they have become agemates o. She can even touch that his bald head and nothing will happen.
They should both flourish, but optically it just looks so weird

I'm just used to these sugar daddies existing behind the scenes lol

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by stevups(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
franchasng:
Every successful or rich man deserves a new, young hottie wife at his old age to relax his life.

If you know the stress men go through from childhood just to ensure they are financially successful, you will not condemn any rich or successful man who marries a new, young hot wife at his 60th or 70th birthday angry

Men labor a lot to make money so if having young pretty, sexy, fresh girls around them will make them happy, then who are you to judge them when all ladies do is birth, rub cream, make hair, freshen up and pray for a rich dude to carry their life wahala, so as you enjoy your own life like that allow men enjoy flexing with their desired girls too, life is too short to be sad smiley

But men before you start taking new hottie girls as wife or mistresses, please make sure your children from your first wife are 25yrs and above and well catered for and positioned to excel in life.

Enjoy your life Ned, you worked for it cool
Reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by WarriAproko: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
See dat one open yansh. Oga Ned like dem yellow

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by pocohantas(f): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
ibkayee:

They should both flourish, but optically it just looks so weird

I'm just used to these sugar daddie existing behind the scenes lol

Hahahaha. I understand sha. I like that she is free with him, but she should put some respect on her husband and marriage. No turn am to driver for herself and friends. Naso see finish dey start. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Emily22:
See yellow ass for back abi na only me notice am......

...wey make man pikin mouth full with spit grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by ibkayee(f): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. I understand sha. I like that she is free with him, but she should put some respect on her husband and marriage. No turn am to driver for herself and friends. Naso see finish dey start. angry
See what he has reduced himself to

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
bhella10:
alaye wetin consign you.?

Sanity
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jman06:
Lmao

Jealousy!!!

You call this jealousy?

Poverty is a bastard
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Emily22(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kalashnikov102:

...wey make man pikin mouth full with spit grin
Lol
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by WarriAproko: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lastmankc:
This guy they fu*ck this girl so?
him first wife abi second wen be morrocan princess fin pass her. Oga Ned dey chop life...I like be like am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.