Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) (1383 Views)

But WAEC Is No Longer What It Used To Be. Nigeria Has Happened To WAEC. / WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by Mrshape: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
How will student write health science and biology at the same time,
I don't understand this timtable
Is health science replaceable with biology?
Or biology replaceable with health science?
They never gave a warning to students when erroling the subject not to include both subject.
Is there any new rule I am not aware of?
Please educators enlighten me
Lawyers in the house what are the legal implications of this, depriving students from writing subject they erroled for.

Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by larryking540: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
u better get used to it ,,

When you write a carry over course and your actual course the same day I don't know who you will cry to when u enter University
Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by Dvd4: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mrshape:
How will student write health science and biology at the same time,
I don't understand this timtable
Is health science replaceable with biology?
Or biology replaceable with health science?
They never gave a warning to students when erroling the subject not to include both subject.
Is there any new rule I am not aware of?
Please educators enlighten me
Lawyers in the house what are the legal implications of this, depriving students from writing subject they erroled for.
What are you even saying? I wrote CRS and Literature same day, Chemistry and Government same day. Get used to this
Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by Mrshape: 1:00am On Jan 29, 2020
Dvd4:

What are you even saying? I wrote CRS and Literature same day, Chemistry and Government same day. Get used to this
Same time ?
Both paper served taking place same time?
Check the picture I posted
Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by Mrshape: 1:02am On Jan 29, 2020
larryking540:
u better get used to it ,,

When you write a carry over course and your actual course the same day I don't know who you will cry to when u enter University
You are even worst than the WAEC.
please read
Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by larryking540: 3:28am On Jan 29, 2020
Mrshape:

You are even worst than the WAEC.
please read

Pikin way day run e mouth ,when time to dance reach e no get choice
Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by larryking540: 3:29am On Jan 29, 2020
You think life is a bed of rose ,,wake up to reality young man
Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by Mrshape: 3:32am On Jan 29, 2020
larryking540:

Pikin way day run e mouth ,when time to dance reach e no get choice
Lol,
Is like you are commenting on the wrong section
Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by larryking540: 3:39am On Jan 29, 2020
Mrshape:

Lol,
Is like you are commenting on the wrong section

Dude get use to it ,it doesn't matter how many courses you write a day ,life in Nigeria wen you school isn't funny ,so u better accept reality now the better for you ,
If you are thinking someone will soloquize or sympathize with you man trust me you will not see
Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by Mrshape: 3:46am On Jan 29, 2020
larryking540:

Dude get use to it ,it doesn't matter how many courses you write a day ,life in Nigeria wen you school isn't funny ,so u better accept reality now the better for you ,
If you are thinking someone will soloquize or sympathize with you man trust me you will not see
You don't get it
both papers are same time. And end same time.
This is not carry over this is waec GCE exam

Look at the time table both start same time and end same time. I have never seen this in my life.
Further inquiries from the weave official they said both subjects are replaceable.
I graduated from uniben in basic medical science, life science, pharmacy, medicine faculties they specifiy biology, physics, English, chemistry and maths for o level
Not biology or health science
Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by erad(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mrshape:

You don't get it
both papers are same time. And end same time.
This is not carry over this is waec GCE exam

Look at the time table both start same time and end same time. I have never seen this in my life.
Further inquiries from the weave official they said both subjects are replaceable.
I graduated from uniben in basic medical science, life science, pharmacy, medicine faculties they specifiy biology, physics, English, chemistry and maths for o level
Not biology or health science

Bro, carefully and wisely choose your battles.
From his first comment,
it's obvious dude is not in the normal realm.
Why not let him be and expend your effort on wise ventures?
Re: Can Health Science Replace Biology ? See The Pain WAEC Is causing (photo) by Mrshape: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
erad:

Bro, carefully and wisely choose your battles.
From his first comment,
it's obvious dude is not in the normal realm.
Why not let him be and expend your effort on wise ventures?
It really suprise me the way some people think here,
They didn't even see anything wrong with it?
It is finished.

(1) (Reply)

If You're Using 4 Names On Your Official Documents, Please I Need Your Help. / Unad Post Ume Scratch Card Is On Sale Now! / Total/elf And Mobil Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.