Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Chest Pain! Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chest Pain! Help! (267 Views)

Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please / Chest pain and stiffness. / Chest Pain .help !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chest Pain! Help! by Verytested: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good evening guys,

I've been having this recent chest pain on the left side. Any time I yarn or take a deep breath, I feel this deep pain on the left part of my chest close to the center of my chest, like there's a block sort of. Please what can this thing be cos I have a friend that's suffering from a heart disease that a lump blocked the vein that takes oxygenated blood to the heart, so I'm scared for him alot and I'm afraid if that might befall me, God forbid!

Please what can i do?
Re: Chest Pain! Help! by Asquare84(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Verytested:
Good evening guys,

I've been having this recent chest pain on the left side. Any time I yarn or take a deep breath, I feel this deep pain on the left part of my chest close to the center of my chest, like there's a block sort of. Please what can this thing be cos I have a friend that's suffering from a heart disease that a lump blocked the vein that takes oxygenated blood to the heart, so I'm scared for him alot and I'm afraid if that might befall me, God forbid!

Please what can i do?

My brother don't listen to anybody that will tell you to go to hospital, that pain is not natural quickly go and see a pastor for prayers and deliverance
Re: Chest Pain! Help! by healthserve(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
There are over 20 medical conditions with this symptom. And some of them can he managed with very cheap OTC drugs. Speak to a pharmaslcist if you can't afford a comperehencive medical checkup
Re: Chest Pain! Help! by healthserve(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Asquare84:

My brother don't listen to anybody that will tell you to go to hospital, that pain is not natural quickly go and see a pastor for prayers and deliverance

I'm a Minister and a Christian, God isn't against medical science that's why He created doctors and medical profession. When life's at stake, be careful with the counsel you give as a life may depend on it. Much more than you know
Re: Chest Pain! Help! by Verytested: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Asquare84:

I'm tempted to call you a fool but I'll just keep calm. Must some one tell you children that everything isn't play?
Re: Chest Pain! Help! by Healthyway15: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Verytested:
I'm tempted to call you a fool but I'll just keep calm. Must some one tell you children that everything isn't play?

Hello... you don't have to abuse him. It might sincerely be the only contribution he could give.

And concerning your condition, chest pain could be a symptom of heart attack, but it's not always so, as it could also be caused by many other underlying health conditions.

From everything you mentioned, there is high probability that you're suffering from the condition termed Pericarditis. I'm sorry I won't be able to talk more on it now. You should read about pericarditis online.

After reading, if you think it's exactly what you're suffering from, you can check my signature and get in touch with me on whatsapp for the proper recommendation of treatment for pericarditis for the best results.

And about your friend, was he really diagnosed of having a lump that blocks the veins or you just think so?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Why Is Nigerian Government Keeping Mum / Peppermint Oil, And It's Benefits / Inauguration Of Paphnon Anambra State To Hold On 12th February, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.