Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,815 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth (19753 Views)

Xenophobic Rage: Why We Don’t Want To Return Home / Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by Fragility6: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2020
Auxtin85:
Thank God this man is only APC by association.

I just got back from a 1 month ban, the mod that banned me thought If he hand me 1 month ban I won’t receive my January salary.

Pls that dead meat seller should avoid my post and comments here, nobody violates rules like that fellow here but his/her immunity won’t allow them ban him
Somebody just informed me that the Grill wateva person is a lady.
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by Nnannapat(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

compare achievements of Makinde and Ganduje and we can talk.. its 8 months of makinde, zullum and ganduje have comissioned full structures, physical and made of concrete, makinde keep commisioning noise

PS: i am in Ibadan
Oga, this Ganduje that you guys keeps mentioning here and there should be regarded as the worst governor in the whole north.
Kano as you know has 44 local governments and all the funds from the federation account due to them are being controlled by Ganduje, all the local government taxes with the exception of few little ones are being collected by state sponsored consultants.
Every truck that loaded goods that will come into Kano must pay 5000 naira ticket, that is why most do enter in the midnight, Keke marwa are heavily taxed in Kano, multiple taxation is so high in Kano, all these things are the good work of the insatiable Baba Ganduje.
The Dangi underpass/flyover, that you guys always makes reference to as his glorious achievement was heavily inflated, that thing cost Kano taxpayers over 4.5 billion naira. Should that be his topmost priority in a state where millions of kids are not in school?. Most of the hospitals in rural areas are in ruins.
If you really want to know more about bad governance in Kano, visit rural areas in Gombe, Bauchi or Sokoto states that have far less resources, then go to rural areas in Kano state and see things the way they are.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2020
Most Nigerians dont want the truth.
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by orisa37: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2020
You are right Zulum. Shettima, Sheriff, Buraitai, Adamu, Tanko and Ali those Cabal around the Presidency don't want The Truth at all.
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Most especially the redundant/ integrity-deficient coupist!
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by AnanseK(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2020
ezenwajosh:

H
EVERYBODY HAVE HIS OWN DEFINITION OF TRUTH I GUESS....WRITTING GRAMMAR DOESNT MEAN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

Not sure what you wanted to write but “ WRITTING” is not found in any English dictionary, will you know what you’re saying?
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by osuofia2(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2020
crownwealth:
Yes oooo

Like the fraudulent Major General who promised heaven on earth but gave insecurity, economic woes, darkness and death.

Yet, he keep promising and lying of delivering the promised CHANGE & NEXT LEVEL.

His attack dogs like Garbage Sehu, Alhaji Femi Adesina, Alhaji Lie Mohammed and the online miscreants are ever ready to defend and prevent their failed master from reading the truth.
guy this Femi picture mad oh, see as him de puff weed
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by larryking540: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2020
MurphyTheory99:
Of course, your selfish attitude always gets the best of you. often times than not you guys are mostly dumb and the majority are illiterates.

What the qualification for president again? Secondary school cert. I guess. In this day and age. What a pity.

And so persons will attract u saying it's not by qualification to become a president ,my brother the country tire every body ,we just keep on arguing blindly

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by Auxtin85(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Fragility6:

Somebody just informed me that the Grill wateva person is a lady.

Okay sir 3yrs is not forever, if it gladdens her heart to see people suffer and cry one day she will wish she knew

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by Fragility6: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2020
Auxtin85:

Okay sir 3yrs is not forever, if it gladdens her heart to see people suffer and cry one day she will wish she knew
She might be struggling too but her ego won't make her say it. She has celebrated the mediocre for too long to break off. Like a drug addict trying to break off from drugs. E hard die
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by Champneys: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Zulum get sense.
I hope he continues to do the right thing for his people.
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by Asour: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Even the citizens nko, we don't wana hear the truth... We support each other blindly, some by religion, some by tribe.. We ain't straight with each other, we cover our kinsmen even when the numbers are clear dt it's evil but no, we support them.

Some useless citizen mobs a poor man but hail a rich man dt has stolen all their wealth.

It's not an offence to be rich but denying others for ur own gain is evil and that is what our politicians do. They clamour financial freedom for us and after it has been granted, same people go behind our back and steal it for themselves.

One thing I learnt from these two books

Richest man in Babylon
Rich Dad Poor dad

U can never get rich when u work for money. Don't depend on ur salary to make u rich bcox it can never make u rich

No matter how small it is today, learn to invest in sumtin and watch it grow.. It it's too small to invest today, it may be too small to invest tmao too.. Start with the little today.

This new year, I must make sumtin dt will benefit me in years to come. All. I need is a comfortable life

Gud morning

Cc: Petyprincess InfernoNig

It's important to push the investment gospel to worker bees but this shouldn't be to the detriment of facts, namely;

"That you can never be rich when you work for money"

Of course you can be rich being an employee as history has since shown.
Coca cola's Roberto Goizueta became a billionaire from being an employee (CEO granted).
Uber's Ryan Graves became one too by being an employee.
Jamie Dimon & Lloyd Blankfein and all their Senior executives have become multi-millionaires just by their employee compensations.
You could easily say that all these we're achieved abroad...

Well we are not as transparent in corporate compensations as in the US but if you pick up many a Financial Report from top Nigerian listed companies and have a glean at the compensations section, it becomes clear that indeed people can become rich through employeeship.

Investments are great but you can become Rich by being an age old "Labour" factor of Production.
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by Auxtin85(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Fragility6:

She might be struggling too but her ego won't make her say it. She has celebrated the mediocre for too long to break off. Like a drug addict trying to break off from drugs. E hard die

True
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by InfernoNig: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Even the citizens nko, we don't wana hear the truth... We support each other blindly, some by religion, some by tribe.. We ain't straight with each other, we cover our kinsmen even when the numbers are clear dt it's evil but no, we support them.

Some useless citizen mobs a poor man but hail a rich man dt has stolen all their wealth.

It's not an offence to be rich but denying others for ur own gain is evil and that is what our politicians do. They clamour financial freedom for us and after it has been granted, same people go behind our back and steal it for themselves.

One thing I learnt from these two books

Richest man in Babylon
Rich Dad Poor dad

U can never get rich when u work for money. Don't depend on ur salary to make u rich bcox it can never make u rich

No matter how small it is today, learn to invest in sumtin and watch it grow.. It it's too small to invest today, it may be too small to invest tmao too.. Start with the little today.

This new year, I must make sumtin dt will benefit me in years to come. All. I need is a comfortable life

Gud morning

Cc: Petyprincess InfernoNig

I sight you my nigga
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by themanderon: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Humanity as a whole is very much averse to the truth that's it.
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by mechanics(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
I just like him, he's changing the negative perceptions of politics in Nigeria.
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by suremanpatriot: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
true talk direct fr the sit of power
Re: Zulum: Many Of Us In Power Don’t Want To Hear The Truth by suremanpatriot: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
true talk direct fr the sit of power.This is wht will mak african free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK / Why Contractors Are Fighting Me – Umahi / Fashola Rescues Three Kids From Crash Site- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.