Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG (19729 Views)

Dissolution Of F-sarz - The Battle Won, The War Continues / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by goodnessme1(f): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Because other southern tribes supported you.
If it was the other way round,you people would have betray them.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by Afamed: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

The matter is still in court
But Malami backed the chairman
Instructed the IG to supply them heavily armed police.
Ajimobi's family is already intertwined with Fulanis through his sons marriage, he set up that road block for Seyi just before he left office.
The problems Yoruba's have and have always had is that the voice of the unintelligent betrayers are always louder.

Definitely you are out of the current situation in Nigeria. December 11 supreme court in a unanimous decision has given a verdict.

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by valirex: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Afamed:

Oya swerve as I don't exchange banters with nonentity like una

But you already have Mr. Afenifebi
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by IrohCaysen: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Definitely you are out of the current situation in Nigeria. December 11 supreme court in a unanimous decision has given a verdict.
[/s]
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2020
The case is at the court of appeal
But the dumb AGF has instructed the police to back the LGA chairman

Pay attention to what's going on

Afamed:

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2020
Whenever the british-caliphate hear zoogerians quote the so-called "1999 constitution", they jump for joy!!!

A sham that they used to replace the 1963 constitution of the founding fathers!!!

The present constitution is fraudulent and a lie, hence, will NEVER lead to the true development and unity of the zoo!!!

That's why you always see conflicts and double jeopardies because the british-caliphate-military complex that contrived this fake document never intended it to be for positive nation building, rather, for the perpetuation of the fulani military-politicql hegemony over the shiithole on their behalf!!!

A return to the 1963 constitution at the least or most preferably, outright dismemberment of the zoo, is the only way out of the mess we and our future generations are darkly fated for!!!

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by okefrancis: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2020
Afenifere is a confused set of people and most expecially their leader, anyway the Amotekun must and will hold in South west
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by Lydia696: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Can this Amotekun behead peacefully, without issues coming up is just community policing security, can't this Amotekun work with no problem.
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by GoodofNaija: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Afamed:

Afenifebi are confused set of people. They speak with two sides of their mouths.

LOOK AT THEM AHMED, HAKEEM, SOLEIMAN, NA THEM THEM, brothers and agents of terrorists!!!

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by adekolaelect(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2020
valirex:

LOL "reality of the mater on !!!!", I hope you spot your grammatical error. Come to think of it who made you Nairaland judge, you are already taking on a post that doesn't belong to you, your entire post is filled with grammatical errors just like your "mentor director". Mr. I Too Know get busy this is a Wednesday morning. Get a life you illiterate
stupidity makes you think you know it all.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
fine but also we shouldn't forget

Hundreds of Chinese left Nigeria for China to celebrate their annual festival –Lunar New Year– to return next week. At the moment over 300,000 Chinese are already infected with coronavirus .
FG should take serious precautions and preventive actions before we have an epidemic in Nigeria. Coronavirus in Nigeria will be a gaint catastrophe.
Please circulate this until someone high in authority hears about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by anonimi: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
cheesy
This is what I wanna keep hearing that a regional voice is being heard from the South.
Fulanis must know that they are not Nigerians and were not in this geographical space before 1800AD....
Fiscal federalism should follow.
Nigeria must be restructured by force by fire.

Are you sure that Fulanis were not here before 1800?
Any source that is credible please?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by MiseryIndex(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:
NOBODY BATTLES WITH FG AND WIN.
Not if the FG is led by a Fulani Mor0n.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by anonimi: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Afamed:

The election is being contested in court and the state has been granted an interim injunction to keep themm out.
Update yourself before misleading people.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by atiku4President(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:
Because of their terror-like system of government. You and your slave masters will be defeated roundly

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by anonimi: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by realstars: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
On and on, the battle is on..
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by Alexis11: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:
Lol... Not the Yorubas. They've never lost a fight. cool

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by allthingsgood: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
TooMuchStuff:
cheesy
This is what I wanna keep hearing that a regional voice is being heard from the South.
Fulanis must know that they are not Nigerians and were not in this geographical space before 1800AD....
Fiscal federalism should follow.
Nigeria must be restructured by force by fire.
[/s]

U are only deceiving yourself
Amotekun is dead already
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
*Thank God sex is not like recharge cards. When you want to load your partner, it will show you "This Card Has Been Used By Another Customer". Some people will run mad. You will just be hearing men shouting at night "I Say Tell Me The Truth, Who Recharged You"?*

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by NaijadrivaCars: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Or Imperial tribe : Fulnaili
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
hisbah chased us away from the north because I love to drink ones in a while, for me to have a glass, I had to transport myself to the barrack , I became frustrated and relocated, its northerners plot to make the North unlivable for southerners using unconstitutional hisbah to frustrate us

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
let the FG be aware that their wont be anymore grounds to denial other zones this right if they choose to set up similar outfit.....gradually state police is loading!
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by Jaspernubi: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please our sagacious Igbo Brothers, Come up with your Own "Igbotekun" The country is in a Bad state and the confusion in Aso Rock is daunting. We all know Nigerian Police have failed.
Please Igbo are the next strong Voice in this country apart from Yoruba.
Let us for once begin the discussion to exit the contraption called Nigeria
The North have lost the Battle to stop Amotekun
We are waiting for Igbotekun or whatever it will be called Just Tekun somehow
[b][/b]

6 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by hopevalley: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Yes, we do believe it. Click on the links on my signature to master how to make at least N3,000,000 per pot from investing in the Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by toplinetrtrend: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Shame on you, Omo àlè budaatum. You prefer to sacrifice the blood of Yorubas to your fulani slave masters, but God has silenced you. May the death and destruction you wish the Yoruba nation be the portion of you and all members of your family. Omo àlè!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by kereman1: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
pls dnt gv muric chairman heart attack,
watch yorubah muslim counter this, they are back stabbers,
Re: Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG by sapientia(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:

Now you wrote what I wanted to write, let me write another.

So they will not be under police?

Can the police arrest them if you make them independent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frozen Account: Ozekhome Kicks, Says Fayose Paid Me N75m As Legal Fees / OPC Launches Online Radio, Magazine / Voting Start In Lagos APC Gubernatorial Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.