Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan (5419 Views)

I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu / Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / IBB Speaks About Gej's Regime "Jonathan Was Inexperienced" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by slap1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2010
Kobojunkie:

This one na pure lie . . . . Nigerians DO NOT refer to all Americans as "white people" -- no. The use of the phrase "White People" is used to refer to the white portion of the population.
Robin Sanders wu onye ocha!
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
slap1:

Robin Sanders wu onye ocha!
No she ain't! Even Nigerians here will tell you she be AKATA no be oyinbo

Seriously, even bin laden people no dey make that kin mistake ( ever notice that Black Americans are rarely ever kidnapped out in the war zone?) lol
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by mbulela1: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
at least you are more experienced than Atiku.
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by slap1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
Kobojunkie:

No she ain't! Even Nigerians here will tell you she be AKATA no be oyinbo

Seriously, even bin laden people no dey make that kin mistake ( ever notice that Black Americans are rarely ever kidnapped out in the war zone?) lol
Right! Peharps I should have used 'American' instead of 'white'. All the same, my question stands. "Robin Sanders can't lie because she's white American?"
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
slap1:

Right! Peharps I should have used 'American' instead of 'white'. All the same, my question stands. "Robin Sanders can't lie because she's white American?"

Your own Government denied you the details of what happened, but through the leaked cables, we probably have the only story of what probably happened, we will ever have. Why Are you quick to conclude she is likely lying when

a) This is probably the only version of the story you will ever get

b) Your SERIOUSLY MORALLY BANKRUPT Government is likely not to come clean or give a more honest account of what happened to you either . .
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Your own Government denied you the details of what happened, but through the leaked cables, we probably have the only story of what probably happened, we will ever have. Why Are you quick to conclude she is likely lying when

b) Your SERIOUSLY MORALLY BANKRUPT Government is likely not to come clean or give a more honest account of what happened to you either . .

Very true there brother cool
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by BetaThings: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
slap1:

Put things in context. An American Ambassador telling a lie in her report to her president? Why And her boss Carson has been here too and can say one or two things about GEJ. Would she lie and expect to get away with it?

Note that if she is lying, then she is lying about GEJ wanting free and fair elections, and also lying when she said (with a caveat) that GEJ appeared genuinely focussed on good governance. So you cannot have it both ways.
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by slap1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Governments all over the world have classified information, made only for a select few. The leak could be true or false. I have no reason to believe it entirely.
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by debosky(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
On second he's humble, a master strategist and sincere/honest. . . the next, the US is falsely representing him.  cheesy

GEJ supporters are a confused bunch of loonies.

The quotes were made nearly 'verbatim', so there is little or no reason to doubt the accounts. GEJ's goons are a bunch of amateurs who can't even find a way to spin things around, other than to deny it.

The man should simply have stuck with his initial script of 'humble and sincere' instead of trying to act 'experienced' at this late stage.
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by BetaThings: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2010
slap1:

Governments all over the world have classified information, made only for a select few. The leak could be true or false. I have no reason to believe it entirely.
So please give us advice on when to believe GEJ's government
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by 9ijaMan: 4:42am On Dec 11, 2010
BetaThings:

So please give us advice on when to believe GEJ's government
Here's the real mantra: Never Believe statement about GEJ's government (presidency) to be true until they come out to deny it.
Always assume the news is false until team GEJ denies the report.
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by Bawss1(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2010
9ijaMan:

Here's the real mantra: Never Believe statement about GEJ's government (presidency) to be true until they come out to deny it.
Always assume the news is false until team GEJ denies the report.

Nice one smiley
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by sley4life(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2010
Atiku must be behind this lies. Maybe using the ambassador to lie on GEJ
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2010
In a leaked cable sent to the US by Sanders after the February meeting, she wrote: “Jonathan noted that the Northern politicians would always be uncomfortable with him as president, and [b]he understood the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) picked him as Yar’Adua’s running mate in 2007 because he represented the Niger Delta,  “I was not chosen to be Vice President because I had good political experience,” he said. “I did not. There were a lot more qualified people around to be Vice President, but that does not mean I am not my own man.”…[/[/b]quote]

It is better to read the full conversation between GEJ and the American Ambassador, Robin Sanders carefully before commenting on only one line "I was inexperienced" made by the former. This reminds me of a Bible passage which says "1only a fool will say 2there is no God" and some atheists will only quote the verse 2 that the Bible confirms "there is no God". Is that not stupidity?
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by Tunmi(f): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2010
All this press defending is unnecessary. The people already like him. Him defending himself over and over only tells us that he does not have a lot of work to do.
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by 9ijaMan: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2010
Tunmi:

All this press defending is unnecessary. The people already like him. Him defending himself over and over only tells us that he does not have a lot of work to do.
WHich people already like him?
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by Jarus(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2010
seriosly ba, Fello house members, i am at this point saying NO to GEJ.

i dont like someone who gives me bread today and tomorrow will say he was not the one that gave me,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin oh, this is indeed a season of laughter grin
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
Jarus:

grin oh, this is indeed a season of laughter ->grin

you forgot to ad one more space to the smiley I put the -> next to.  undecided Sorry I have OCD.

anyway @ topic:
Has it occured to you all that criticising each other for the actions of members of your gov.t is not going to prevent them from doing as they wish? I just wanted to know. Some ppl get too jumpy over things they cant control! lipsrsealed People lie in everyday life, the gov.t is no exception, infact they lie TO get in office! So if he wasn't experienced so what? He got in right? And if the Ambass. did lie on him, she is not the first and won't be the last, although I kind of believe he said it. He tends to tell on himself when under pressure, but its a human characteristic.  undecided

@Slap the comment you made about her skin versus her profession (US Ambass. to Niaja) was hilarious, I understand your sarcasm.
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by osy77(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
dem crazy,dem crazy-
we gona chase dose crazy
politicians out of town;
chase dose crazy politicians out
of our town.
, i & i build a cabin;
i & i plant the corn;
didnt my pple b4 me slave 4 dis country?
now u luk @ me wit dt scorn,
den u eat up al my corn.
here comes d conman
comin wit his conplan
we wont take no bribe,we've got to stay alive
we gonna chase dose crazy politicians
chase dose crazy politicians com 2011 angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by mrofficial(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^ Na sing you dey sing so?
Re: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 15, 2010
@Osy I am sure Bob Marley is so proud tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo / Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. / Barcanista Is The Nairaland Politics Section Person Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.