Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari (1386 Views)

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by EsomahJD: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Responding to the increasing rate of insecurity in the country, which has led to loss of lives and properties, President Muhammadu Buhari Tuesday, assured Nigerians that his administration will combat banditry with full force.

The president mentioned that the nefarious activities of the bandits has brought grief to Nigerians and heightened fear of travellers across the country.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), he added that “we will now be harder on them”.

He stated this while receiving a delegation of Citizens of Niger State led by Governor Abubakar Sani Bello at the State House, Abuja, who came to appreciate him for his numerous interventions in the areas of infrastructure, security and appointment of indigenes of the state into key positions of government.

Read also: 2.5% VAT increase won’t affect ordinary Nigerians —Lawan

He said that prior to his election, there was no such thing as banditry in Nigeria.

“I was taken aback by what is happening in the North West and other parts of the country. During our campaigns, we knew about the Boko Haram. What is coming now is surprising.

“It is not ethnicity or religion, rather it is one evil plan against the country.

“We have to be harder on them. One of the responsibilities of government is to provide security. If we don’t secure the country, we will not be able to manage the economy properly.’’

He also advised Nigerians to take up agriculture as a means of livelihood.

Speaking of the pipelines vandalism, he encouraged the Niger Delta leaders to curb the activities of the vandals so that farmers will not suffer loss any more.

A spokesperson for the group, former governor of Niger, Babangida Aliyu, thanked the president for taking a decisive step to put an end to the criminal activities while, he called on the president to intervene in completion of some federal roads, and the Minna airport.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/there-was-nothing-like-banditry-before-my-govt-buhari/
Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by jarawa: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2020
good news
Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by Brandstudio01: 6:38am On Jan 29, 2020
My anger is that, all the country is suffering from today was exactly same reason we voted Jonathan out. From the Epileptic Power supply to the Killings, to Corruption.

On Corruption what Looters now did is to device another silent means. Which is even more dangerous.

If you say There's no more Looting in Public offices, then how how rich where we then and now in money?

7 Likes

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by Sirjamo: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2020
There were bandits before 2015, but not on the scale of now

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by 12Monkeys: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Is this goat reporting himself to us?

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by solmusdesigns: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2020
grin

buhari's family and kinsmen are hellbent on disgracing him, all his wonderful policies like border closure , rice revolution, new rail revolution are being soiled by his criminal primitive Fulani brothers

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by helinues: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Solution is what we need not all this long story daily
Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by IrohCaysen: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

buhari's family and kinsmen are hellbent on disgracing him, all his wonderful policies like border closure , rice revolution, new rail revolution are being mared by his criminal primitive Fulani brothers

[/s]

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by solmusdesigns: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2020
IrohCaysen:
[s][/s]

how far guy
Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by 12Monkeys: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Boko , was there banditry in Sokoto, Niger, Zamfara and Katsina?

Was Lagos Benin Ore road a hotspot o Fulani criminals ?

Where Yaribanzas forming Amotekun to fight Fulani criminals ?

The north is now capital of criminal activities with daily unabated gangs of Fulani criminals raiding and sacking communities in broad daylight . Was this the case before ?.

Bloody zombie liar.

I just pray theae Fulani criminals strike closer to you .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by IrohCaysen: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2020
[[s]quote author=solmusdesigns post=86195327]

how far guy[/quote][/s]I dey

2 Likes

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by JAWBONE(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Their oga said nothing like banditry before his tenure. Zombies still want to find a way to misconstrue his words to make him look good. The point is banditry became a problem after 2015, so for once Buhari is right. Nothing like banditry before his term.

You can't even respect your oga's words zombies.

3 Likes

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2020
Is this excuse or what Are you try to insinuate that you dont know who they are or know their aims?

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by Sirjamo: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

The north is now capital of criminal activities with daily unabated gangs of Fulani criminals raiding and sacking communities in broad daylight . Was this the case before ?.

Bloody zombie liar.

OSU outcast, ever since you were casted from Onitsha to okija forest, your brains stopped working. All you need to confirm my statement was just to use the Google on your browser!!!
Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by 12Monkeys: 7:36am On Jan 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Zombie, your Khalifar even said there was nothing like banditry before the 2015 elections

He said that prior to his election, there was no such thing as banditry in Nigeria.

“I was taken aback by what is happening in the North West and other parts of the country. During our campaigns, we knew about the Boko Haram. What is coming now is surprising

Keep blaming Jonathan for the actions of your own criminal jihadist.

Buhari has however exonerated GEJ's govt

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by Sirjamo: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

Bloody zombie liar.

OSU outcast with flat head and yam leg, don't take my word for it, use your Google!!
Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by 12Monkeys: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
OSU outcast, ever since you were casted from Onitsha to okija forest, your brains stopped working. All you need to confirm my statement was just to use the Google on your browser!!!

Yaribanza or almajiri (no way to tell the difference among zombies like yourself ),your lord khalifar, stated that THERE WAS NO BANDITRY DURING THE ELECTIONS!

Boko

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by 12Monkeys: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2020
Sirjamo:
OSU outcast with flat head and yam leg, don't take my word for it, use your Google!!

Almajiri boko, what nonsense are you spewing ?

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by ZombieHUNT: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:
Solution is what we need not all this long story daily

Only fools and zombies believe any solution can come out of Buhari...

Buhari came to baptize Nigeria as the poverty capital of the world

That he has successfully achieved...

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by helinues: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Only fools and zombies believe any solution can come out of Buhari...

Buhari came to baptize Nigeria as the poverty capital of the world

That he has successfully achieved...

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2020
So You Know, Yeye President..

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by ZombieHUNT: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

Shut the hell up...
Supporters of Evil everywhere
Looking for ways to paint incompetency in good light.....

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by ZombieHUNT: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=86195973][/quote]

Lame as usual.
But who is surprised

Buhari is a bona-fide disaster and only evil beings support this cow government

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by helinues: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Lame as usual.
But who is surprised

Buhari is a bona-fide disaster and only evil beings support this cow government

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2020
You Buharideen sef!!!

Sirjamo:

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by Blackking98(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=86196102][/quote]
I wonder what common men like u achieve from supporting Buhari. I mean you are and your goons on this topic always reply logical and superior argument with insults and nothing more, the ones who seem intelligent always find a way to blame Jonathan or PDP . I mean what's in for u? You've been promised political power or position, or money , or you have a close relative in a position of power? Because outside these reasons you have no cause to be always defending what this government does, I don't hate Buhari or APC or fulani, we once had yaradua and he was loved by all regardless of religion or ethnicity, Buhari isn't just good enough honestly. I would have been happy if people like akeredolu were president, why a group of intelligent people bend the knee for this man is quite amusing and sad.

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by helinues: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2020
Blackking98:

I wonder what common men like u achieve from supporting Buhari. I mean you are and your goons on this topic always reply logical and superior argument with insults and nothing more, the ones who seem intelligent always find a way to blame Jonathan or PDP . I mean what's in for u? You've been promised political power or position, or money , or you have a close relative in a position of power? Because outside these reasons you have no cause to be always defending what this government does, I don't hate Buhari or APC or fulani, we once had yaradua and he was loved by all regardless of religion or ethnicity, Buhari isn't just good enough honestly. I would have been happy if people like akeredolu were president, why a group of intelligent people bend the knee for this man is quite amusing and sad.

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by saaron(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2020
A bloody terrorist pledging to fignt fulani terrorist while the conglomorate of terrorist in Nigeria, miyeti allah are shielded by the regime. In sane climes, leaders of miyeti allah terrorist organization and all their members would have been arrested, prosecuted and sentence to death for genocide a long time ago. The fact that miyeti allah are walking freely despite their crimes against humanity shows Nigeria is one of the few rotten countries where murderers are protected.
Reports coming from plateau is that the weapons used by fulani terrorists to commit genocide on sunday was more sophisticated than the soldiers. The fulanis used heavy weaponry that the military can only dream of. Their guns was so sophisticated that the few soldiers left in the area ran away leaving the murderers to slaughter men, women and children at will like chickens. The question is, where did fulanis get their weapons? Who supplies it for them?
Isn't it obvious that buhari's satanic regime is arming fulani terrorist with heavy and sophisticated weaponry? Weapons the Nigerian army itself can only dream of.
Based on eye witness accounts and the heavy weaponry used by the fulanis to massacre plateau people has further proven in EMPIRICAL TERMS that fulani terrorist attacks in Plateau state and Nigeria as a whole is STATE SPONSORED BY BUHARI'S ISLAMIST REGIME. THIS IS A FACT! You just need to see the weapons. No way in hell civilians could afford these heavy weapons without federal govt invovlement!

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by GamalNasser: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2020
Sirjamo:

The owner of banditry has claimed his load but you a mere BMC wants to say otherwise , do you know more than the Commander in Chief

2 Likes

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by Blackking98(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=86196553][/quote]
As usual. Just remember nothing is permanent, you might be at the receiving end of another tyrant sooner or later. Just be a good person ok

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Like Banditry Before My Govt —buhari by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2020
JAWBONE:

Their oga said nothing like banditry. Zombies still want to find a way to misconstrue his words to make him look good. The point is banditry became a problem after 2015, so for once Buhari is right. Nothing like banditry before his term.

You can't even respect your oga's words zombies.

I don’t think PMB said that or it would be all over the news the man doesn’t take responsibility

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Information On Col. Rudolf Trimnell / Where Is Fashola? / President Buhari Split Nigeria Now, Disaster Is Coming - Pastor Adewale Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.