Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG (71739 Views)

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2020
Jimiyung:
I expect Nigeria to ban asian nationals from coming in at the moment till the virus can be treated. If it were the other way round, they would have done the same to us...
jimiyung are you not a Chinese National ?shocked shocked

Government should banned you too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by IYANGBALI: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Now that most Chinese traveled for their festival, I think Govt should close flight from China for now and ensure that enough measures are put in place in our airports,
the do not have the gut to do that and they won't
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by yemmywesey(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

This one when my client for China nor dey green answer my message for WeChat so ehnnnn since day before yesterday
Make she never get the virus o

Niggarrr need money

My nigggar
Nor dey shake that thing

Meet real niggarrrs for your area make them add you join group chat

abeg give me guideline on how to verify my we chat account.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by ajasbaba(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2020
even when we cant take care on ordinary malaria.

ok we don hear
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Horus(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8DELeQrVZY

Coronavirus outbreak: Lagos airports screening travelers
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2020
Chinese are exquisitely racist, the problem is they are not very goodat hiding it grin
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by donprinyo(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2020
Always reactive.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2020
soberdrunk:
It's not by shuting down supermarkets, thousands of Chinese workers in Nigeria travelled to China for Chinese new year, quarantine those chincos for 3 weeks when they come back, incubation period of the Corona virus is 2 weeks..... angry
so, for the two weeks. Who will be feeding them?
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Papanwamaikpe: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2020
And I just bleeped my Chinese neighbor lastnight after she returned from China for new year festival embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Kaybaba5(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Oju lalakan fi n sori...

We must be vigilant
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by LushGreenz: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2020
posty56:
this virus fit be man made sef so that pple fit cash out IMO

It’s a bio-weapon that got out of hand during clinical trials in China. The billionaire elites of this world,the UN,WHO,CDC(USA) and the top echelons of the pentagon paid mad scientists to create the virus.

Of course,trust the Bill & Melinda Gates to come to your “aid”. A year ago Gates predicted a viral pandemic that will wipe out tens of millions of humans across the globe. The same Gates who is an advocate for the depopulation agenda through vaccines that will trigger cancer,sterility in males and several sexual anomalies.

So yeah,this like many viral epidemics are man-made. It’s really not about money and profiteering. These guys are richer than most states/provinces of the world. It’s about the evil that must be brought forth.

Seek Jesus Christ NOW.... Seek Yahushuah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Mayflowa(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
i just dislike the chinese.

This is how others feel when one Nigerian do something so bad. They hate all Nigerians. Please don't spread hatred like this. Let's deal with the offenders
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by blowjohn(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2020
Are these chinese people mad or what?
Why sell such goods in another mans country
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by atmstyle: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,
Saw this brief but video about how we can protect ourselves from the deadly Corona Virus, and decided to share. This can save lives. Watch video.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by stanisbaratheon: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2020
These Chinese people eeh. They'll come to your country and be doing anything they like. Imagine a Nigerian selling expired food in China, that Nigerian will be sentenced to death.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:

If dem deport you to China today, you will come back and share testimony in church like Mercy shared for winning BBNaija.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2020
IYANGBALI:
the do not have the gut to do that and they won't
Baba, that means its over. No wonder Christ saw many things while on the Calvary and shouted that everything is finished.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by EWAagoyin(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

This one when my client for China nor dey green answer my message for WeChat so ehnnnn since day before yesterday
Make she never get the virus o

Niggarrr need money

My nigggar
I be get two. But i sell one last two months take drink beer. Na only one come dey with me now
And moreover Nor dey shake that thing. Shaking na wasting of time. You nor go fit bomb well with shaking

Just Meet real niggarrrs for your area make them add you join group chat. Once you dey group chat. You go dey bomb well

chairman shey we fit reason together for WhatsApp abeg?
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by pacespot(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
I hope virus won't be the end of human race, the way this disease can spread quickly is a warring concern for me. Imagine a virus that doesn't have a cure or difficult to cure but spread quickly and air borne, that would be a catastrophe for all human race.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by posty56: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
LushGreenz:

It’s a bio-weapon that got out of hand during clinical trials in China. The billionaire elites of this world,the UN,WHO,CDC(USA) and the top echelons of the pentagon paid mad scientists to create the virus.

Of course,trust the Bill & Melinda Gates to come to your “aid”. A year ago Gates predicted a viral pandemic that will wipe out tens of millions of humans across the globe. The same Gates who is an advocate for the depopulation agenda through vaccines that will trigger cancer,sterility in males and several sexual anomalies.

So yeah,this like many viral epidemics are man-made. It’s really not about money and profiteering. These guys are richer than most states/provinces of the world. It’s about the evil that must be brought forth.

Seek Jesus Christ NOW.... Seek Yahushuah!!!!
wow so much insight but bill gate is my idol why would he want to participate in such evil?
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by yehmick: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
BABATUNDE IRUKERA..the capacity leader..i wonder why this kind of brain cant be governor of kogi state
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by nograv: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmZn7YvXxKM

Coronavirus: What If CoronaVirus is a Biological Weapon in Africa? - (Innocent Magaji)

Stop being a mumu. If it was a biological weapon meant for Africa, why would it be released in China..?

Seriously use your head

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by aalangel(f): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-MA5x3pOEg

Nigeria on high alert over Coronavirus

Philip, my former colleague reporting...nice.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by AbujaBlue: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Brits and Australians returning from Wuhan to their home countries are to be quarantined for 2 weeks. Will Nigeria do this too?
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by chukwugoziegi: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Elsanchez:
which kind date be "2089"?

china, even una date na fake

Future Present Date
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nmezor(f): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nice job from FG...may it not enter Naija by God's grace.Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Angelfrost(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:

Hate them all you want.... They probably already own half the country. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by lexy2014: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
With all d grammar this govt speaks about rice, Nigeria still imports meat and ginger from China
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by wirinet(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
pacespot:
I hope virus won't be the end of human race, the way this disease can spread quickly is a warring concern for me. Imagine a virus that doesn't have a cure or difficult to cure but spread quickly and air borne, that would be a catastrophe for all human race.

Yes it can have serious consequences for human population, but the human race will survive it. We have survived worse. Viruses burn themselves out or people will gradually develop immunity to it. It's devastating now, because it new to the human body. Once the body becomes used to it, it will elicit an appropriate defence. That's how evolutionary biology works.
The bubonic plague wiped out one third the population of Europe, but in a few decades, it burnt itself out and people developed resistance.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by trippleKAY(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Hundreds of Chinese left Nigeria for China to celebrate their annual festival –Lunar New Year– to return next week. At the moment over 300,000 Chinese are already infected with coronavirus .
FG should take serious precautions and preventive actions before we have an epidemic in Nigeria. Coronavirus in Nigeria will be a gaint catastrophe.
Please circulate this until someone high in authority hears about it
exatly my thoughts yesterday, if those people start coming back eh, we no save oooo. Expecialy for lagos here
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nmezor:
Nice job from FG...may it not enter Naija by God's grace.Amen

Amen to that!!!... But, it will take far more than prayers. All points of entry must be fully secured and quarantine made available.

Hospitals and health centres must make adequate arrangements to handle cases as a back up plan.

Chinese people are like the Fulanis of the universe. They are everywhere, and like to travel far... Whoever designed that virus took this into consideration. They will be the perfect host to spread the virus to the whole world, before the already available and expensive vaccine is patented.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by uuzba(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
philo04:
Chinese are in trouble in Nigeria
Shey you know that Jet-Li and Jackie Chan are Chinese?
Trouble ko, trouble ni.
When they beat you with all their dangerous martial arts... you will know that it's you that is in trouble in their presence.

You kill my father, I kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix / Belgian Hospital Cut Off Ajima Ogbole’s Cervix, Paralysed Her Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.