Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG (71730 Views)

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by trippleKAY(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
GeneralPula:
The Chinese are one of the most useless and heartless people in the whole world! ..

They’ll just create one man made virus just for some dirty reasons..

Very useless set of people

angry

one very useless scientists in china go dey behind this virus. Heartless people, if u ask them now, them go say they want to reduce population
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Skyfornia(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

This one when my client for China nor dey green answer my message for WeChat so ehnnnn since day before yesterday
Make she never get the virus o

Niggarrr need money

My nigggar
I be get two. But i sell one last two months take drink beer. Na only one come dey with me now
And moreover Nor dey shake that thing. Shaking na wasting of time. You nor go fit bomb well with shaking

Just Meet real niggarrrs for your area make them add you join group chat. Once you dey group chat. You go dey bomb well

What are you guys up to? shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nmezor(f): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Amen to that!!!... But, it will take far more than prayers. All points of entry must be fully secured and quarantine made available.

Hospitals and health centres must make adequate arrangements to handle cases as a back up plan.

Chinese people are like the Fulanis of the universe. They are everywhere, and like to travel far... Whoever designed that virus took this into consideration. They will be the perfect host to spread the virus to the whole world, before the already available and expensive vaccine is patented.
Yeah , you made some valid points...just hope FG does the needful in that respect.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
All Chinese coming to Nigeria should be isolated and quarantined. We have to put this coronavirus in check
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Yoighaman(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Did I just see valid till 2073 and 2039 in those pictures shocked

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Sholaco: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
PDP would not like this o....they would report to John Donald Trump
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Papanwamaikpe: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Skyfornia:

What are you guys up to? shocked
mind your business
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by ultiabaz36(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chinese eats anything that flies except for AEROPLANE and they also eats anything with four legs except for TABLE.

Leg them face the consequences alone. Don't let us forget to flush them our of Lagos too so that they don't infect our ATENU ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Africomterror: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by JamesChinn01: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Switch07:

My G how far now give me 1 wechat if you get 2 my own no dey go far again if I shake am

Chat me up on WhatsApp let's help each other. I can show you a dating group on wechat. +13046064833
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Bigfish121(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Contact me make I dey cash out for you.whatsapp number on signature.sure aza and wecbat pay.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

This one when my client for China nor dey green answer my message for WeChat so ehnnnn since day before yesterday

Niggarrr need money

My nigggar
I be get two. But i sell one last two months take drink beer. Na only one come dey with me now
And moreover Nor dey shake that thing. Shaking na wasting of time. You nor go fit bomb well with shaking

Just Meet real niggarrrs for your area make them add you join group chat. Once you dey group chat. You go dey bomb well

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ramos16:

What makes Nigerians any different
chinese people are evil to a whole new level. The factory that got burnt with humans inside some years ago was handled by the chinese. They treat their workers poorly and they hate blacks!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
xtrim1:
Racist
How is having a dislike for the chinese racism?? use your head bro!!
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Areaboy2:

You can dislike the chinese govt or the chinese business men that come to Nigeria. But you cannot and i repeat, cannot make such an overall statement to an entire race of people. It is in all contexts, racism. stop it
well, not all but the ones that treat people badly. moreover work with them and come back to repeat what you just wrote.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
destinie2019:

Indians too, in the majority, discriminate against us. Working for them is hell.
They treat blacks badly. They are majority racist.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tywo2018:
U need this ASAP [q1uote author=NimrodEndOfDays post=86200011]i just dislike the chinese.
What you posted doesnt make any sense at all. you must be a kid! and a dumb one too!!
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mayflowa:

This is how others feel when one Nigerian do something so bad. They hate all Nigerians. Please don't spread hatred like this. Let's deal with the offenders
until it affects you!
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Naughtysite:

If dem deport you to China today, you will come back and share testimony in church like Mercy shared for winning BBNaija.
i prefer japan to china. i can never go to china
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Hate them all you want.... They probably already own half the country. grin
because we have useless leaders
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Jimiyung(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lol
Notasaints:
jimiyung are you not a Chinese National ?shocked shocked

Government should banned you too. grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Biko nu FG this virus should not enter Nigeria ooooo ordinary ebola gave una hard time na coronavirus una go flex..... Coronavirus is more deadly than ebola ooooo

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Wallace2107: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

Niggarrr need money

My nigggar

another dumb response from a really dumb fake ass niggar
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Wallace2107: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

Niggarrr need money

My nigggar

ladies and gents..above me is d dumbest NL er. Amotekun wanna be grin
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by delawal: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
in china as a foreigner u can't own a Biz or shop, Herr in naija Chinese Don take over our economy and jobs. see them everywhere owning shoos and using sharp practices to kill the Biz of indigenes and govt looks d oda way

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Ramos16(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
chinese people are evil to a whole new level. The factory that got burnt with humans inside some years ago was handled by the chinese. They treat their workers poorly and they hate blacks!!

Well we hate ourselves, which is worse, and kill each other everyday
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by COMPAQ(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
SoftP:
Nice one ‘

That’s a short term approach though.

Subject all Nationals to thorough Medical check before entering the country.

Ooh’ I forgot , the meaningless visa on arrival policy.

That doesn't change anything. Whether Visa from departure point or visa on arrival, anybody arriving in Nigeria period, will be scanned for the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Wettoid123: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chinese we not kill us look everything is now China inferior China.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by pacespot(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
wirinet:

Yes it can have serious consequences for human population, but the human race will survive it. We have survived worse. Viruses burn themselves out or people will gradually develop immunity to it. It's devastating now, because it new to the human body. Once the body becomes used to it, it will elicit an appropriate defence. That's how evolutionary biology works.
The bubonic plague wiped out one third the population of Europe, but in a few decades, it burnt itself out and people developed resistance.

Thanks for your explanation, I hope that is the case. But we still have viruses like HIVs, Ebola and others that are still as deadly as hell despite being in existence for long?
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Lleigh(f): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Elsanchez:
which kind date be "2089"?

china, even una date na fake

Exactly, thought I was seeing things
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Hillary4christ(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pls my felloe Nairaland
Pls as slow as Nigeria is when did this slow Govt acquire d kits to test coronavius...Its a new virus and it will take time for d symptoms to manifest & much later we acquire kits for d test
New virus discovered in China few days ago & few hours Nigeria now not d virus later it fly's to Rivers kill ppl in diff state
Pls I see fake news p
Pls show me prof or educate me bcus me & confused on fast we are
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Areaboy2(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
well, not all but the ones that treat people badly. moreover work with them and come back to repeat what you just wrote.

I have worked with them. I have lived with them.

bad people are everywhere, and so are good people.
so don't generalize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix / Belgian Hospital Cut Off Ajima Ogbole’s Cervix, Paralysed Her Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.