Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

#JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears (48520 Views)

Don-Chima George & Rasaq Oluwasegun Oke: Rape Case Being Bungled In Lagos / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
And some people think naija fit better soon.. Innocent blood don waste for this country too much.. Rest in peace to the man..

So sad!
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Dogalmighty17: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
The Nigerian police are an evil organization.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by playapayaski: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
If u can escape Nigeria pls do.. Even d rich are not safe, so don't deceive ursef. Japaa
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by gambia(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state. Police men killing innocent souls everyday.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Viking007(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is really painful. God. embarassed
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by gambia(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
playapayaski:
If u can escape Nigeria pls do.. Even d rich are not safe, so don't deceive ursef. Japaa

Honestly.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by ylaa(f): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Amen Amen Amen Amen

uote author=Bola146 post=86203942] cry angry I don't know why I hate those mumu police officers sad God will visit the homes of those who killed the innocent man with untimely death [/quote]
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by vickgrell(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
So sad cry that the lives of human beings have been relegated to nothing in this country
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Enemyofpeace: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Very useless country with a very very useless government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Enemyofpeace: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
playapayaski:
true talk. Even if na contonue
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
AT LARGE !
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Buhari has killed Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by otokx(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
More work needs to be done in curbing the bad eggs before they spoil the whole lot.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Ten06(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria is finish, only 5% is remaining

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by calmG(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry I don't know why I hate those mumu police officers sad God will visit the homes of those who killed the innocent man with untimely death
I hate them pass you honestly...
Their problem tire me
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by shogsman(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
When are we going to take to the streets and start unleashing Havoc on this people
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by JosephXavier: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
It's really disheartening to be in such situation
Everything in Nigeria needs serious overhaul
The army, the police, the politicians even the name of the country should be changed
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Angelfrost(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
otokx:
More work needs to be done in curbing the bad eggs before they spoil the whole lot.

The whole lot is bad nearly beyond redemption... Even the leadership starting from the I.G needs to be sacked, queried, arrested, and tried!!!

In the history of this nation, I have not seen a more useless and corrupt police department!!! Tufia!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by shogsman(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
thank God i will sonn leave Nigeria never to return
It annoys me when I see crap like this, your solution to the country's problem is to run away like a fvcking pussy, no iota of patriotism,who raised you people.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Perfecttouchade: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Thank you mr president who has refused to listen to the cry and voice of Nigerians over police brutality and killings..#justiceforchima

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by madridsta007(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
NoTire:
Father of the deceased vehicle mechanic alleged killed while in custody of the E Crack Police Unit in Port Harcourt, Kelvin Ikwumado has told Holygist that he is in shock and is yet to come to terms with the reality that Chima, the financial pillar and breadwinner of his family is dead.

See Nairaland thread on the story of Chima's arrest and death

In the victim's father exact words - 'As Chima don die, Me I don die'

See emotional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4W3EzidgjU

According to holygist.com, the distressed father who last saw his son on December 20th narrated how his initial worries about Chima failure to answer or return calls and his sudden disappearance from his home and workplace eventually led him to the E Crack Police Unit where he was told his son was a criminal and asked to leave immediately or risk being locked up like him.

#Justiceforchima has created a black atmosphere on twitter with Nigerians lamenting on the increase of police brutality. appeal for release of the detained 4 persons related to this case and to demand justice for the dead victim

There was hardly any police brutality when Obasanjo held sway as President. This is surprising as Nigeria was transitioning from military rule to a democracy. But Obasanjo’s known transition from a military general to a Democrat is known too. He created a democratic space for security organisations to work— imperfect yes, but it existed.

There were hardly any policy brutality during Yar Adua’s short stint as President. He simply carried on with the democratic structure, ensuring the arms-carrying members of the public were confined in their barracks or just simply did their jobs.

There were hardly any police brutality when GEJ was president too. This is simple. GEJ was and is a Democrat and every security organisation acted within the confines of democracy.

With Major General Buhari, many of us here, warned Nigerians that, at least from historical records, voting him in 2015 will rapidly transition Nigeria from a Democratic Nation to a failed state essentially. But Nigerians, in their tribalism-fuelled orgy decided to vote him in. The police brutality and the closing of democratic spaces are some of the outcomes of a failed state.

Yet Nigerians have refused to own up to their foolishness and tribalism preferring to blame other things rather than their tribalism-fuelled decision-making. The first step in finding a solution to a problem is owning up to/ giving a name for the problem. Not pretending about it. So stiff-necked and arrogant a people. To what end, if I may ask?

May God comfort this crying man. Nothing grieves me than seeing a grown man in tears.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by stanisbaratheon: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
sophtcopy:
Forget the coronavirus in China, forget the earthquakes in Philippines, Nigeria is the worst place on earth to live in cry

Agreed.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by kereman1: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
if only we had sm1 like pablo escoba who placed bounty on d heads of police officer all these wil continue.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Tonero231: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
We have a long way to go in this nation. This is a regular occurrence in this nation. Yet, we have leaders in this country.

And tomorrow, youths will be shouting APC and PDP. Restructuring the nation remains the only way out of this mess we have found ourselves

We have failed as a nation. Our leaders have failed us. Buhari is presently failing us

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by mynaijadj(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
This not case of supremist white cops versus Black male like the blacks in USA claim..there is something wrong with the colour black. We got no love for each other

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
The police hierachy will continue to cover up for the perpetrators
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by egobeket: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Justice for China now
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by dalass(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Morale of the story...If one has anyone arrested/ incarcerated by the police.... Then by all means get them out asap!!! Before police boys "overwork " on them innocent soul and kill them

RIP Chima.. Nay God console this old man undecided
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Jollylolly(f): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
It high time all zone should start their regional outfit towards curbing crime. Some police other ranks are thieves themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' / ‘ Gospel Singer’ Caught Stealing SUV At Winners’ Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.