Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo (26344 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by supereagle(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Ambcharles:
This was one of the first things ihedioha did. Stop misleading the public.
I live in Owerri. Where did ihedioha do it? I admire him for the standard roads he was doing in Owerri.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by asha80(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2020
supereagle:

I live in Owerri. Where did ihedioha do it? I admire him for the standard roads he was doing in Owerri.
he awarded the contract in july last year
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by asha80(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2020
blowjohn:

One of the first can be the tenth.
What we read in the media was fighting and more fightings when ihedioha came in.
Am not from imo btw.
What u shud check is if the new governor has been chasing people up and down
the media thrives on the sensation..what you were hearing was what they wanted you to hear..those that live on the state or visit regularly knew the truth
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by blowjohn(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2020
asha80:
the media thrives on the sensation..what you were hearing was what they wanted you to hear..those that live on the state or visit regularly knew the truth

Don't forget the news broke out that week he entered office.
If indeed he did what u said he did, shouldn't it have ben in the news ? After all that's the norm in nigeria. Or doesn't he have a media team?
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by asha80(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2020
blowjohn:

Don't forget the news broke out that week he entered office.
If indeed he did what u said he did, shouldn't it have ben in the news ? After all that's the norm in nigeria. Or doesn't he have a media team?
the media team announced it then..it was also in print but like I said our mind is tuned towards sensationalism https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/imo-govt-to-refurbish-water-scheme-with-n49m/amp/

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Chicastle: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
Yes o this is how it should be. Ihedioha was busy chasing Okorocha around and destroying statues he left actual government unattended.

Hope has hit the ground running.

HOPE HAS COME TO IMO STATE!!

I PRAY IT WILL ALSO COME TO ABIA STATE

Most times in this kwontry. , I only see good and great thing coming from this APC just that peope always say the bad side
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by poporinwa: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:
Yes o this is how it should be. Ihedioha was busy chasing Okorocha around and destroying statues he left actual government unattended.

Hope has hit the ground running.

HOPE HAS COME TO IMO STATE!!

I PRAY IT WILL ALSO COME TO ABIA STATE
See you see lies. That was Ihedioha's brain child immediately he came into office. The otammiri water works was given a big boast and today you can open your bucker cavity to spew rubish. If you believe so may another man take your glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials / The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state / APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.