Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo (26346 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Chuksgeo: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Fake people and their fake stories

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Abagworo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
He didn't restore it but rather continued what his predecessors were doing in assistance from World Bank. Uzodinma should not run a propaganda government or he is bound to fail. His contribution here is just turning on the tap whereas Ihedioha fixed the leakages while Okorocha procured the assistance.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by ignis: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
All na wash
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by IntellectOzone(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
humberjade:
Meanwhile, the Audio Governor of Ogun State is still forming "Baby Governor" after about 8 months in power....he promised to restore water supply to Abeokuta, the state capital immediately he becomes governor....all na scam.

They won't start governance early enough, when next election comes now, they will be claiming they have unfinished business, hence they need to be returned. Lubbish!

Aswr that man too dense for my liking

Be looking like a Nursery school people and lie dem get bad heart

Him attending to Sabo Market that got burnt yesterday was like mere thing to him with his gentle bad heart look
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Is he a magician to restore water in one week?

When did he award the contract?

When did the contractor mobilize to site?

When did the contractor start excavation of rust water pipes and replacement of same?

When did the refurbishments of obsolete water facility take place?

When did he commission the water restoration?

E be like say Lie spirit of APC has possessed Hope. More lies to be dished to Imolites in the coming days
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Quaddafi29: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Any one ignorant of the happenings in Imo should shut up. Ihedioha embarked on the rehabilitation of the water scheme immediately took over the reigns of power. So UZODINMA rehabilitated the scheme in 7 days? Wet brains.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by NORSYK(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Propagandists they have come again with white lies.

Note that His Excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha reactivated the moribund Imo Water Corporation and restored public water in Owerri the Capital city within his first three Months in office.

https://mobile.facebook.com/watch/?v=675457616287436&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by djoey89: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
This people think their citizens are stupid ba. They are celebrating what they are meant to do by right for the citizen. Nansense.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by sammhi(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
yarimo:
shaatap the first and lasting IHEDIOHA did was witch hunting of OKOROCHA, OKOROCHA and OKOROCHA in imo state .
Only a fool would believe this sort of magic story
What did he do to restore water supply..?
Am not Igbo neither do I live in Owerri but some news makes no sense ....He restores water to the town within a week ? Haba ! If it was after a month or two I may believe ...
IMO has just got another 419 as Governor..This one go worse pass okorocha if by one week he has started lying

3 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
sammhi:

Only a fool would believe this sort of magic story
What did he do to restore water supply..?
Am not Igbo neither do I live in Owerri but some news makes no sense ....He restores water to the town within a week ? Haba ! If it was after a month or two I may believe ...
IMO has just got another 419 as Governor..This one go worse pass okorocha if by one week he has started lying
APC governors and hard-working are like 5 and 6 grin
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by jaxxy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ambcharles:
This was one of the first things ihedioha did. Stop misleading the public.

Then it was probably overshadowed by the okorocha brouhaha and vendetta.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Dbiz1111(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
I can still see some aggrieved wailers.. PDP/Democrats (US) tuehh..

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Restoring public water isn't an achievement guy. It a giving! It is his job anyway and he is expected to do such little things.
He even spent our allocation to do it and not his personal funds. So let stop acting as if he did us a huge favor.
When we act like this, it makes whoever is in power to think they can just carry out some works and it enough.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by iluvMAMAV: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Op is ngeneukwenu ,trust me
stop hiding from me now I want 2 visit u
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by ITbomb(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
I remember the body language propaganda then as they were enjoying what Jonathan did after the distractions and sabotage were halted by their victory at the polls.
Then when they couldn't sustain it, recession came in
DMerciful:
Nigerians should not be gullible. Water cannot be restored within this short time if things were not in place. Remember when Bubu came in 2015 and there was increased power supply apparently due to the rainy season? they said it was body language. That made Bubu collect praises and did nothing, how did it turn out? How did security turn out?
Nigerians must not allow themselves to be easily deceived!

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by henryobinna(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
jaxxy:

Then it was probably overshadowed by the okorocha brouhaha and vendetta.
the okorocha issue was blown out of proportion, people who don't live in Owerri will think it's as seen on the news.

Ihedioha actually embarked on several projects in the state. It's just that the media likes bad news and sensational news that's why all you read are the bad ones.

By the way, I doubt he actually ordered that touts should disturb Okorocha's family, it's a stupid thing to conceive.

Lots of people in Owerri and Imo state in general, were very angry with Okorocha so they've been looking for an avenue to vent
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by humberjade: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
IntellectOzone:

Aswr that man too dense for my liking

Be looking like a Nursery school people and lie dem get bad heart

Him attending to Sabo Market that got burnt yesterday was like mere thing to him with his gentle bad heart look

As in ehn...i am afraid for my people.

I just pray he doesn't' end up being the greatest mistake Ogun people has ever made.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by xelly: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is how they will soon start shouting Uzodinma commission road. Come as see it now that the contract is on going oo. Ihedioha awarded solid contracts and they are ongoing.

I guess it is because of the pace a at which he wants to transform Imo State that made Rochas and Co to be against him. Imo state was on a map of achieving greatness before the slowpoke CJN extend his naivety in law to the state.

Regarding the water board that Rochas destroyed, I know some people that were engaged by Ihedioha on that project. Do not allow anyone to fool you that Uzodinma came to work
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by madjune(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
It's 2020 and Nigeria still talks about water supply.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by samstels: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by mandax: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
asha80:
Only fools will be deceived

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/imo-govt-to-refurbish-water-scheme-with-n49m/amp/

But Ihedioha had no intention of completing similar water supply project earmarked for Orlu and Okigwe zones. IMSG had put more than N12 billion into Okigwe water project.
Beginning of his downfall.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by mandax: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
MurphyTheory99:
Restoring public water isn't an achievement guy. It a giving! It is his job anyway and he is expected to do such little things.
He even spent our allocation to do it and not his personal funds. So let stop acting as if he did us a huge favor.
When we act like this, it makes whoever is in power to think they can just carry out some works and it enough.

Words on marble.
It was shameful hearing people ask people from Orlu zone during Ihedioha's govt: "if Udenwa and Okorocha could not build Orlu water project, why expect Ihedioha to build Orlu water project?"

3 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by ifiokjohn(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

Lmao Ngeneukwenu ko Ngeneukwenu ni. Ndiara

E be like say I never introduce myself give you abi?
I hate APC but I hate Injustice more and Uzodimma is an harbinger of injustice so I hate him.
but I hate that deadmeat seller more though.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by ifiokjohn(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

Lmao Ngeneukwenu ko Ngeneukwenu ni. Ndiara

E be like say I never introduce myself give you abi?
I hate APC but I hate Injustice more and Uzodimma is an harbinger of injustice so I hate him.
but I hate that deadmeat seller more though.

MannaGrill I hate with Passion.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by idealogical: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Finally, Imo is back on track. The sacked green cap man was just a waste of time and opportunity.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by idealogical: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
MurphyTheory99:

It's actually an achievement. Being able to successfully supply and make sure that the people you serve have access to potable water is an achievement and the fact that it's given doesn't mean it's achievable, ask the billions of people all over the world without access to potable water, they have leaders and governments too, but they still don't have access to portable water.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Justpassingby45(m): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2020
yarimo:
shaatap the first and lasting IHEDIOHA did was witch hunting of OKOROCHA, OKOROCHA and OKOROCHA in imo state .

You are just a disgrace to yourself
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Munzy14(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

So you believe that fat man can restore water supply in a state in just one week ...that water board repair had been one of the fulcrum points of Ihedioha govt , I am sure Ihedioha contractors just happen to finish their job on time
Exactly, as an Imolite, I can comfortably tell u that was one of the contracts Emeka awarded earlier.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/
www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/imo-govt-to-
refurbish-water-scheme-with-n49m/amp/

But OP who is suffering from ikpeazu useless govt in Abia, decided to fool him/herself with misleading nairalanders.

Emeka awarded a lot of major contracts within his short stay, with almost 80% finance.

The guy is a super administrator.

Seun, mynd44 please try and verify what this blindersoff posted. Very misleading.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Emmasnoop(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2020
Funny country where the people dont know what is right and wrong.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Blindersoff: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Munzy14:

Exactly, as an Imolite, I can comfortably tell u that was of the contracts Emeka awarded earlier.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/
www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/imo-govt-to-
refurbish-water-scheme-with-n49m/amp/

But OP who is suffering from ikpeazu useless govt in Abia, decided to fool him/herself with misleading nairalanders.

Emeka awarded a lot of major contracts within his short stay, with almost 80% finance.

The guy is a super administrator.

Seun, mynd44 please try and verify what this blindersoff posted. Very misleading.

A rigging super administrator apparently
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by blowjohn(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Ambcharles:
This was one of the first things ihedioha did. Stop misleading the public.

One of the first can be the tenth.
What we read in the media was fighting and more fightings when ihedioha came in.
Am not from imo btw.
What u shud check is if the new governor has been chasing people up and down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ / Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG / Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.