Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How Do I Prepare An Indian Coast Guard Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Prepare An Indian Coast Guard Interview (137 Views)

US Students Raise Huge Amount To Help Security Guard Visit His Family In Nigeria / Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School / Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prepare An Indian Coast Guard Interview by majorkalshi01(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2020
In the Interview of Indian Coast Guard, You will get to ask more questions related to the Psychological Questions. To Join Indian Coast Guard, One will have to clear the phase of Interview. The Interview in this service isn’t so hard; you just have to prepare for the basic things. In the Interview of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant.
They might ask you about your personal Life and you have to answer that in better manner. Try to give the answer in better way. Always reply with little bit of smile on your face. It is not very tough to join Indian Coast Guard. You can easily crack this; you have a well prepared for this.
You can become Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant. The Interview of this isn’t too hard. All the things in the Interview would be just normal. You need to prepare just basic things that’s it.
Re: How Do I Prepare An Indian Coast Guard Interview by budaatum: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
If you follow the links in this post, you'd find you need more than a "little bit of smile on your face" to "easily crack this".

(1) (Reply)

Ae- Funai Hosts Officials Of Federal Ministries Of Finance, Budget And National / Breaking News - Fg Approves N33,000 Monthly Allowance For Corps Members Nationwi / Unilorin Remedial Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.