Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) (11298 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...u are still so young ,I blame myself for been here

,Y is explaining this seem like illuminati member explaining their structure or hierarchy? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. have a nice day ma'am.
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2020
Kingsteve:

And how can this thread be complete, without husbandsnatcha mentioning me?

Now you've gotten my attention, you look quite zexy ooo!
Abi na you wear striped trousers?
You look fierce.
You can eat a man alive!
You gather ukwu sha.

Mama V, the mama V
Idi egwu!
grin
ok sorry I thought u are talking of d caricatured photo , that was me when I was so slim ,
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Kingsteve(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
ok sorry I thought u are talking of d caricatured photo , that was me when I was so slim ,
How many years ago?
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
omale88:
Okay okay Aries, i hear you and all your maidens, im a decendant of the one next to be attah of igala, my dad is was an ex military deputy governor who served under atukum in benue plateau, and a friend to senator jang and president buhari, i have more fire in me than you think of, yet i dont brag or give two fuks! Because all that means nothing, my family makes the headlines in your dailies go search for sweety akawo on google then come back here, search for ACDRE JA Akawo then you would have an understanding, i am also a humble soul who just have fun when i can i was raised in dicipline to see money and power as nothing, i wasnt raised as a spoilt child because i am royal blood, i don't buy land when im back in my vilage, and my friends in my name can sleep and rest their heads in any neighbours or family house in my vilage, in bagaji odoh and okpatala , abejukolo, in omala LGA , so trust me when i say you cant know more than everyone, evil is just one single energy in the who universe, the fact that you are affiliated to it does not mean you control the other energies, my anccestor is oruma-ocholi(great grandfather) i am a prince by birth and have the gift of clairvoyance and power to curse the earth to favour or hurt my enemies(the negative/positive energies), i learn to use my power wisely, having introduced myself in this auto biography i believe our idea of showing each other due respect should be mutual, you need to see my eyes at night when you flash light into them then you would understand
...hahaha that's great u are of a Blueblood ,
Attahigala the great wat did u understand by Fire in someone ?...
Am sure u don't know ,
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Kingsteve:

And how can this thread be complete, without husbandsnatcha mentioning me?

Now you've gotten my attention, you look quite zexy ooo!
Abi na you wear striped trousers?
You look fierce.
You can eat a man alive!
You gather ukwu sha.

Mama V, the mama V
Idi egwu!
grin
...wait first ! shocked how did I look dear?

So I looked mean ,with those smiles
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by iluvMAMAV: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...@ first picture ,she is at far behind making a call ,woh a babyoku
She looks fat.
Tanks

1 Like

Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Bigcowhorn: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Bigcowhorn Kingsteve

Behind ur flatbum wive

BigCow is present, Mama V!

You'll make a wonderful house wife and mother for any man, this your ukwu, looks and gentle nature. The only problem na evil don corrupt you finish and you can't even lie about it. I find the whole situation so sad sometimes.
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Kingsteve(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...wait first ! shocked how did I look dear?

So I looked mean ,with those smiles

Like I said...
Feisty, fierce and good looking.
A man-eater!
Sexy
Scorecard: 7.5/10

1 Like

Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Westaslave2(f): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Ok .u are among them
So how many soul did u quench ?

Mechipu onu gi sad
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2020
I weep for this country

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by mysteryman2014: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...No u got it all wrong! We do all sorts except akwuna akwuna

Which language is akwuna akwuna

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Westaslave2(f): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Gofwane:
look at this hoe of a thousand baboons quoting me. May ogun expand your pvssy with his red hot iron corrck.

Whaaaat ? angry : oh
So shameless vagabonds now roam free in nairaland , #mumusticking
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Westaslave2(f): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=omale88 post=86225100][/quote]

Nice photos ,
But I hate beards

1 Like

Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2020
mysteryman2014:

Which language is akwuna akwuna
...Angolan lingua
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2020
omokoginimi:
I weep for this country
Y if I may ask
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Westaslave2(f): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2020
iluvMAMAV:

She looks fat.
Tanks

FAT shocked
.how is that person fat ?
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

BigCow is present, Mama V!

You'll make a wonderful house wife and mother for any man, this your ukwu, looks and gentle nature. The only problem na evil don corrupt you finish and you can't even lie about it. I find the whole situation so sad sometimes.
...omgggggggeez my dear I missed u so much ...come n give me a hug cheesy...

Eeeewww smiley don't be sad about me , what I do behind will Blow ur mind , one of them which is help the needy and helpless that's just one out of 20, but I don't know 4 other females

1 Like

Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2020
Kingsteve:

Like I said...
Feisty, fierce and good looking.
A man-eater!
Sexy
Scorecard: 7.5/10

... Kisses kiss
I don't look fierce just that I have a gym machine at home , I do push ups 2 to out flatten my tummy n give me biceps , I worship my body then Truth
...... Fear portharcourt babes ,they say warri babes no dey carry last , but the truth is pH babes no dey carry second na first or first smiley....
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Kingsteve(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Kisses kiss
I don't look fierce just that I have a gym machine at home , I do push ups 2 to out flatten my tummy n give me biceps , I worship my body then Truth
...... Fear portharcourt babes ,they say warri babes no dey carry last , but the truth is pH babes no dey carry second na first or first smiley....
I like the fact you keep fit.
Way to go...
I don't joke with my workouts either.
The advantages are numerous.
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Y if I may ask
With your type everywhere in the country, no hope
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Kingsteve(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2020
omokoginimi:
With your type everywhere in the country, no hope

Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by iluvMAMAV: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Westaslave2:

FAT shocked
.how is that person fat ?
smiley but u are rugged b4 ! U look pretty don't mind me
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...hahaha that's great u are of a Blueblood ,
Attahigala the great wat did u understand by Fire in someone ?...
Am sure u don't know ,
i hope we meet some day then I'll see how your jellys would putout that fire of yours when you seat helpless around me, lol i love chatting with you because of your confidence, youd be surprised how hard youd struggle to put yourself together.
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Westaslave2:
the beards is not for you, its for your hand.

Nice photos ,
But I hate beards
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by mysteryman2014: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Angolan lingua

Ok thanks
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Kingsteve:

I like the fact you keep fit.
Way to go...
I don't joke with my workouts either.
The advantages are numerous.
...do you want to see us with guns dear ?
I kept it like nudes in my inner phone cheesy
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Kingsteve(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...do you want to see us with guns dear ?
I kept it like nudes in my inner phone cheesy

Feel free to share for our viewing pleasure.
Fire on... grin
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Kingsteve:

Feel free to share for our viewing pleasure.
Fire on... grin
...Nope grin grin grin
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Gofwane(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...BOTH
Bring it on then.
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by IamPlato(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Another photo!

(Koyyes I see u jealous this photo a lot )
By Now I Think Say Una go Don De Alright but I Was Wrong

1 Like

Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by Gofwane(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Westaslave2:

Whaaaat ? angry : oh
So shameless vagabonds now roam free in nairaland
It still doesn't change the fact.
Re: Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2020
IamPlato:
By Now I Think Say Una go Don De Alright but I Was Wrong
...like how dear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll / Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 / Why Do Dogs Stay Stuck Together After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.