Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity (28762 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Azmanaty: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
PassingShot:
If not for Buhari, Lagos and Abuja could have been overrun by BH terrorists as they were already carrying out their deadly attacks in those cities before PMB came on board.

If you PDP supporters suffer from amnesia, sane Nigerians don't forget so easily.

onye mgbu
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by yarimo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
okaniudemba:
you should go back to primary school and learn English
learn English ehh are you a terrorist?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

Your comment here shows you were born yesterday

Read

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-16462891

Of the Boko Haram sympathisers, he said "some of them are in the executive arm of government, some of them are in the parliamentary/legislative arm of government, while some of them are even in the judiciary".
"Some are also in the armed forces, the police and other security agencies."
The situation was, he said, "even worse than the civil war that we fought".
"During the civil war, we knew and we could even predict where the enemy was coming from... But the challenge we have today is more complicated," Mr Jonathan said.
"Somebody said that the situation is [so] bad that even if one's son is a member, one will not even know. That means that if the person will plant a bomb behind your house, you won't know.

of course we know there are northerners who where planted by the leader of Boko Haram buhari to destabilize gej government.

I didn't see any of the statement on the picture on your list. I know you terrorist sympathizers from the north and south west love to use fake pics.

buhari always reward every retired Boko Haram by giving him amnesty all in the name of repentant
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by ocarmels(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Senator Abaribe is one and only person that speaks out his mind as it reflects the mind of the people. It's not enough to call President Buhari to resign. The Legislatures and House of Rep should rise up to the challenges and use their constitutional rights to call the President to order or raise the motion for his impeachment. Is impeachment impossible in this part of the world?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Blindersoff: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:

Of the Boko Haram sympathisers, he said "some of them are in the executive arm of government, some of them are in the parliamentary/legislative arm of government, while some of them are even in the judiciary".
"Some are also in the armed forces, the police and other security agencies."
The situation was, he said, "even worse than the civil war that we fought".
"During the civil war, we knew and we could even predict where the enemy was coming from... But the challenge we have today is more complicated," Mr Jonathan said.
"Somebody said that the situation is [so] bad that even if one's son is a member, one will not even know. That means that if the person will plant a bomb behind your house, you won't know.

of course we know there are northerners who where planted by the leader of Boko Haram buhari to destabilize gej government.

I didn't see any of the statement on the picture on your list. I know you terrorist sympathizers from the north and south west love to use fake pics.

buhari always reward every retired Boko Haram by giving him amnesty all in the name of repentant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HfkH82TaEk
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwiOJ9Jyfw4
I don't need to waste my Data on your fake propaganda video when we now know the real commander of Boko Haram who reward them after retirement for a job well done all in the name of repentant
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Blindersoff: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
I don't need to waste my Data on your fake propaganda video when we now know the real commander of Boko Haram who reward them after retirement for a job well done all in the name of repentant

Lmao it must hurt to see a credible news site like Channels TV airing the forum where Azazi laid it all bare
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Timblaze(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
PassingShot:
So, a bitter opposition member whose party brought Nigeria on her kneels, is expressing the bitterness which his useless party is known for, and you say "Senate asks Buhari to resign"?

Where is the common sense again?
this are the problem we have in nigeria!
must everythin be about party..life are lost everyday,people are living in fear...and look at what this one is saying...
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by mrvitalis(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
yarimo:
are you a terrorist?
As if he can explain the world
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

Lmao it must hurt to see a credible news site like Channels TV airing the forum where Azazi laid it all bare
I didn't watch it as there was no need to watch a twisted version .

“But, I can assure you that Boko Haram can garner that level of sophistication over time, if it has not got it already. There are a lot we know that they are doing, and there are a lot that could be done to address the problem.

Mr. Azazi, who was speaking at the on-going South-South Economic Summit in Asaba, Delta State, said the festering insecurity in the north eastern part of the country, which has been exacerbated by the frequent and deadly attacks of the extremist Boko Haram sect across the country, could be traced to the politics of exclusion of the PDP in the region.
“In discussing the relationship between national security and development, let me say that one cannot do without the other,” the NSA said.“The issue of violence did not increase in Nigeria until when there was a declaration by the current president that he was going to contest. PDP got it wrong from the beginning. The party started by saying Mr. A can rule, and Mr. B cannot rule, according to PDP conventions, rules and regulations and not according to the constitution. That created the climate for what is happening or manifesting itself in country. Is it possible that somebody was thinking that only Mr. A could win, and if he did not win, he could cause a problem in the society.
“Let’s examine all these issues to see whether the level of violence in the North East just escalated because Boko Haram suddenly became better trained, better equipped and better funded, or something else was responsible.

“But, then I must also be quick to point out that today, even if all the leaders that we know in Boko Haram are arrested, I don’t think the problem would end, because there are tentacles. I don’t think that people would be satisfied, because the situations that created the problems are not just about the religion, poverty or the desire to rule Nigeria. I think it’s a combination of everything. Except you address all those things comprehensively, it would not work.
“It is not enough for us to have a problem in 2009 and you send soldiers to stop the situation, then tomorrow you drive everybody underground. You must look at what structures you need to put in place to address the problem holistically. There are economic problems in the North, which are not the exclusive prerogative of the Northerners. We must solve our problems as a country.”

now this were the exact words of Azazi not your twisted version.

from Azazi statement, one can understand that buhari and other northerners formed Boko Haram because they felt being treated unfairly. which still prove my point that you guys formed Boko Haram to get back power

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by TooMuchStuff: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jollylolly:
Another Insensitive comment by you.

Wow......! Didn't know a babe is counting... !

Seun pls set a rule for females NLers to upload their best pic on profile. I'm tired of being disappointed each time I checked and got none
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by OVIHINNO(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=86205943][/quote]
Yes & not Starboy Osinbanjo
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by berrystunn(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
PassingShot:
So, a bitter opposition member whose party brought Nigeria on her kneels, is expressing the bitterness which his useless party is known for, and you say "Senate asks Buhari to resign"?

Usu.. you are right.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Ushiesunday(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sen. Aberibe is the only senator we have in southern Nigeria today. His degree of sagaciousness and audacity to always vocalise the truth. He always say his mind. One of the major characteristics of an incompetent leader is when the security is beyond control and I can confidently say that this current administration has failed us and that is final. No one is saying anything. I think the UNSC need to act fast.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by CSTR2: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jollylolly:
You say what? You just decided to expose your Ignorant in NR. Really i dont get why you blame the VP in this. Unless you clearly get something agaisnt him. A lot of people cannot stand what he stands for, the kinda man he is; one that is interested in Nigeria to develop wherein common man will enjoy the dividend of democracy.

Really?
Is that what osibanjo told you?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by slimderek(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
I like this guy
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Celly2020: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why are they attacking him, they should have at least go and ask him to resign you never can tell if he will quietly obey because the situation is getting out of hand
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by toplinetrtrend: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
yarimo:
Justice BINTA NYAKO what is going on? ABARIBE Must produce NNAMDI KANU in court or he should be in kuje prison. undecided

You aren't really interested in the progress of Nigeria. You are only a tribal bigot, nothing else.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Jollylolly(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Did you read the constitution, you would have know the roles of vice president of Nigeria.
Osinbajo does not have a say in any court judgement or proceeding.
Electoral matters is the responsibility of the INEC chairman not the VP.
Insecurity is in the hands of service chiefs.

MelesZenawi:
Abaribe is right...

Osinbajo really needs to resign. A professor of law that under him law as a profession had lost its value. He presides over various electoral malpractices...

In midst of insecurity the only thing he could say is to pray.

As for Buhari who now presides over a kleptocractic regime and arrogates monopoly of wisdom to himself......and still a failure alongside his vice who is versed in law.

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by GuestLog: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jollylolly:
You say what? You just decided to expose your Ignorant in NR. Really i dont get why you blame the VP in this. Unless you clearly get something agaisnt him. A lot of people cannot stand what he stands for, the kinda man he is; one that is interested in Nigeria to develop wherein common man will enjoy the dividend of democracy.

You're ignorant.

Enter kitchen!

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Charly68: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
How did we find ourselves in this type of situation. ? Buhari is now a pain in the neck of every average Nigerian.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by djoey89: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dem go soon arrest this one, charge him for terrorism and cyber destroying the country. And open his file of 2billion he stole 70yrs ago because all of them na one rooe tie them. Spits.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by PassingShot(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Ode...

You can't use that big head of yours to think...

Does it look like APC has done anything special? You are a terrorist mawfuqer
Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
yarimo:
are you a terrorist? grin
No. Are you?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Euegene100001: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tomorrow they will dig out his file and say he is corrupt .Only God can help Nigeria now
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by masterflowx(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
dnawah:
if you believe that he is right click like,if you don't click share.

I can boldly say that is among the 4 zombies that shared your comment.

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by masterflowx(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
I never see you comment under this post, watin happen?
Why you con banished like smoke.?
Abaribe is asking bubu to resign, what do you have to say...
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Greatkenny2: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
PassingShot:
If not for Buhari, Lagos and Abuja could have been overrun by BH terrorists as they were already carrying out their deadly attacks in those cities before PMB came on board.

If you PDP supporters suffer from amnesia, sane Nigerians don't forget so easily.
that’s the problem with you lots , always comparing, we voted CHANGE not COMPARISONS

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Otunba2004(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
PassingShot:

it's very sure you can't think with your brain but with your anus, don't mention PDP in this matter PDP did not do well in good 16yrs that was why we voted them out in 2015 but now you Daddy Buhari had failed Nigerian woefully on security that is just the discussion but instead of treating the topic you were still blaming PDP somebody like you will blame his wife for your erectile defunction,love Buhari doesn't mean you should loose your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened / 2020 Prophecy By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.