Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity (28758 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by tundess: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

Lmao it must hurt to see a credible news site like Channels TV airing the forum where Azazi laid it all bare

You "technically defeated" him, lolz
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Bizibi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I'm not suprised at all. Ibos are enemies of the state. Did he call for GEJ to resign even when Abuja was been bombed often.

To be frank, Buhari is doing well to curb insecurity but our politicians kept sabotaging all efforts all in the name of powers.

Ibos are the major suspects and culprits in all these acts.

Gods wrath awaits the wicked and heartless flat heads.
you are really a confirmed zombie,a dumb one to say buhari is doing well to curb insecurity.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by hush15: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
PassingShot:
If not for Buhari, Lagos and Abuja could have been overrun by BH terrorists as they were already carrying out their deadly attacks in those cities before PMB came on board.

If you PDP supporters suffer from amnesia, sane Nigerians don't forget so easily.

What rubbish are you spitting sef...

You know what, you not worth it....
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Khaleell001(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
dnawah:
do o sound funny?if yes. Am sorry!you sounded like a sadist.no body is happy about the going on,ok.

Your likes and shares will make it better?
Why is this generation so soaked in irrelevancy?

Such a waste!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Vcblinks(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2020
That's why I like Igbo men,they have balls and say if the way it is,no time for mincing words and ass licking.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by dnawah(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

Your likes and shares will make it better?
Why is this generation so soaked in irrelevancy?

Such a waste!
do I say so,is it going to make it better?I know know wetin the verse u o?son relax,a problem share is half solve.some one could assist you.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Kpoikpoi: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by Kpoikpoi: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2020
Another useless Okoro man looking for attention.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity by sunboy(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Well, African leaders don’t resign... very unAfrican

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections / Meet Umar, A Self Taught Engineer Who Makes Bicycles From Borno - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.