Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

New Husband Killer On The Run. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Husband Killer On The Run. (728 Views)

Woman Reportedly Poisons Her Own Daughter To Death To Please New Husband / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Marriage Between Single Mum Of 4 Kids And New Husband Crashes After 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Husband Killer On The Run. by Beadysworld: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
PASTOR CHRIS OJIGBANI AND IMAM BRAIN BEHIND THE KILLINGS. Maryann Sanda saw an incriminating text on her husband phone and confirmation of him taking a new wife following the rumour of his escapade with women, she demanded divorce papers but was refused to give her divorce 2o years old makodochukwu stabs her husband john Bosco to death in Anambra state, a 19-year-old wife, Rabi Shamsudden has reportedly stabbed her husband, Shamsuddeen Salisu, to death in Katsina state. and many others, what these three women have and many others have in common is defence, none of them deliberately took up a knife to kill her husband but because of ill-treatment malted out to them by these men, society aNEW HUSBAND KILLER ON THE RUN.nd our religious leaders., naturally they will defend themselves but luck ran out of them, now they are killers.
pls read more here http://beadysworld.tv/wp-admin/post.php?post=2749&action=edit

Re: New Husband Killer On The Run. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
angry

Your writeup is horrible. I won't click that link cause i dread what lies beyond.

4 Likes

Re: New Husband Killer On The Run. by illicit(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
You wrote crap

1 Like

Re: New Husband Killer On The Run. by frbona: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Terrible Writeup

Re: New Husband Killer On The Run. by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
So Maryann sambo asked for a divorce, yet he refused to oblige, in his next life he will learn to control his trousers.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know He Has Small Manhud / Mine Gelfwend Said I Should Watch 18+ / When An Older Brother Tells Your Younger Brother To Slap You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.