Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) (43668 Views)

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Mokason28: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
cashkid:

If they come for u now...u start crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Let dem come...

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

This is all the attention the foolish Abaribe wants, Assembly meeting on important National Secuirity almost ended in partisan war over Abaribe's foolishness when will coward Ibo leaders call for Amotekun or Referendum, shameless jokers only speak grammer

this is why we have reservations voting Ibos

*Instead of giving solutions to secuirity problem, the red cap dunce wants the most popular northern candidate after Sardurna to resign, the dunce never called for Jonathan's resignation.. same foolishness that made Nzeogwu kill Ahmadu Bello and Akintola there by causing generational problem

*Abaribe a foolish man wouldnt sugest Ibo having Amotekun, he wouldnt ever mention Referendum clause or State police but the fool wants Buhari to resign

IF ONLY YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE IS KILLED IN ALL THIS MENACE ONLY THEN YOU WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH WITHOUT FEAR OF FAVOUR.

i think you talk like Adesina
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Mokason28: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
payperpost:
next week, efcc will discover he was a fraudster in 1998 and how he took money for charity and ran away.
We are already working on it... he took money before the war in 1942... he is a fraudster ... we just concluded investigation last week
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Theoarhics: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Anybody saying shit against senator Abaribe for saying the truth is not only a fool but one who has sold his/her sense of reasoning and integrity. I can't imagine some idiot still playing politics with the bad security situation of this country. This govt is an end-time govt. We have never had it this bad in this country and we still have demons supporting the govt.

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Theoarhics:
Anybody saying shit against senator Abaribe for saying the truth is not only a fool but one who has sold his/her sense of reasoning and integrity. I can't imagine some idiot still playing politics with the bad security situation of this country. This govt is an end-time govt. We have never had it this bad in this country and we still have demons supporting the govt.

Honestly ehn... I still cannot get the justification anyone would use as an excuse to support this failed govt... Just imagine people who claim to have sense, insulting a man for speaking the truth.... Are they not mad!!!
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
When DSS pick am up people gk begin complain. E get wahala already for ground weh e for shut up e nor shut. Issssokay

owukpa:
The Moment Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked President Buhari To Resign (WATCH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNeb1qAoVso

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Theoarhics: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Felixamos:

Honestly ehn... I still cannot get the justification anyone would use as an excuse to support this failed govt... Just imagine people who claim to have sense, insulting a man for speaking the truth.... Are they not mad!!!
It's obvious they are. Cos I can't seem to find a tangible reason why they do what they do by supporting this colossal failure of a govt.

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by celeiyke: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

This is all the attention the foolish Abaribe wants, Assembly meeting on important National Secuirity almost ended in partisan war over Abaribe's foolishness when will coward Ibo leaders call for Amotekun or Referendum, shameless jokers only speak grammer

*Instead of giving solutions to secuirity problem, the red cap dunce wants the most popular northern candidate after Sardurna to resign, the dunce never called for Jonathan's resignation.. same foolishness that made Nzeogwu kill Ahmadu Bello and Akintola there by causing generational problem

*Abaribe a foolish man wouldnt sugest Ibo having Amotekun, he wouldnt ever mention Referendum clause or State police but the fool wants Buhari to resign

Pls which school did u attend?

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
He's in the opposition party. Wat do u expect? When bombs were flying up & down in Abuja wen his party were in power why didn't he speak up? Dude should focus on his ongoing court issue before his mouth makes things worse for him
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kenturkey048:
point of correction,i am not an ibo guy
In 2hundred years to come,Nigeria can never be great with tribal dimwits like yourself herming national affairs... gosh .. Nothing much to say...I cant just imagine myself giving birth to my children as Nigerians living with over 170million persons like you and the suya guy....

My brother tell them...some blacks are just something else, I now ask is Blackman really cursed?.... just full of hatred...tufia

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by youngalex(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
An issue of genuine National Importance has been raised and people who are most vulnerable to increasing insecurity in the land are busy throwing tantrums and dragging it along ethinc and religious lines....In times like this I ask ARE WE CURSED or ARE WE THE CURSE?
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by mcquin(m): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

we know ibos can only insult people so we aint offended.. be innovative and creat somthing like amotekun rather than making noise up and down
Must another Amotekun be created before the president will do his job?
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by cashkid: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mokason28:

Let dem come...

We know ya type[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Mokason28: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
cashkid:

We know ya type[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I know ur Type too grin grin grin
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Insectkiller: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
crownwealth:
The Major General is a huge FAILURE and should resign immediately or be impeached

Mohomodu Buhary is a colossal failure and should not be allowed to continue to preside over the affairs of Nigeria having failed to protect the lives of Nigerians which he sworn to protect.

Leave alone all the FAKE & BOGUS campaign promises of CHANGE & fraudulent NEXT LEVEL.

Suicide on the increase since May 29th 2015

Boko Haram incessant attacks on both SOFT & HARD spots. Including attacking the Theatre commander.

Herdsmen killings across Nigeria on per second count

Banditry and all manners of insecurity in Nigeria.

One wonders how Alhaji Mohomodu Buharin achieved the Major General sef? Maybe the usual ‘Quota System’

Anyway, the time is now for the National Assembly to begin Buharin impeachment process if he failed to reassign honorably.

Go and impeach him..
Go now!

You think you are in a sane country..

Zoology and
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by firo08(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

you are more than a monster

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Captainrambo2: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

trash

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Katuul: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

no sense what so ever, the dunce wants to create another problem

SORRY HAVE YOU SEEN AN IDIOT B4?

PLEASE LOOK AT YOURSELF IN A MIRROR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by legendarystar: 2:52am On Jan 30, 2020
sevo:
Future impossible tense....its like using aboniki to masturbate....its like meeting rihanna at a bend down boutique... Its like pinging with old Nokia 3310....its like a yahoo boy that doesn't know the meaning of caps lock on his laptop....it's like walking into sambisa army barrack, cursing all the soldiers "una father" while sharing the middle finger to them and expect to come out in one piece... Oh!!! I can go all day
Oga what you have done is plagiarism...
U lifted those lines from the song joh o, by jah bless,iceprince, rugged man, reminisce etc
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 30, 2020
That Senate President is a Big capital FOOL. Bcoz his children are in Aboard and walks around with Security Agents the Country is Safe abi.

God of Thunder pls visit this Heartless politicians with great Thunder
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by opribo(m): 4:44am On Jan 30, 2020
A man can only die once so if they like they can send their armed boko haram militias to kill him.

One thing I know is that cowards die many times before their death.
If NASS members are not bold enough to speak the truth to someone who is clearly unfit educationally, mentally and health wise, then sorry, but bubu and his cohorts dont own Nigeria.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by otobong2: 4:53am On Jan 30, 2020
Yusman316:

Everyday Buhari doesn't know what he is doing, Buhari doesn't this, Buhari doesn't that. What exactly is the use of government institutions if we want the president to do everything. If I ask u now to prove how Buhari is stopping any agency from performing it statutory function, I hope u know u can't
a man that knows what he is doing will not allow the security chief to remain in there position when people are dying every minutes, through bandits, boko haram and herdsmen.my brother did you know that the main function of a government is to protect the life and properties of his citizens.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by otobong2: 5:01am On Jan 30, 2020
HIPROFILE:

IF ONLY YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE IS KILLED IN ALL THIS MENACE ONLY THEN YOU WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH WITHOUT FEAR OF FAVOUR.

i think you talk like Adesina
I pray that you and your household will be visited by boko haram then you will understand it by and by.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Nackzy: 5:53am On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Look at the senators laughing sheepishly in midst of serious issues.

Some where even bending their heads while laughing

Senate president is the most useless in modern day history.

Over to slaves, come and defend your master buhari
If Any of you voted APC in 2015 and 2019 it will Never be well with such person, the blood of all those people killed will be Upon their heads
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Atomass: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Mokason28:
EFCC-.. meditating on how to catch dis one right now
They can't because of IPOB those guys got balls

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by HallofGrace(f): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Okay

I am a single mom of 2. Please I need a decent job in Lagos. I am tired and can't do it alone anymore...
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Mokason28: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Atomass:
They can't because of IPOB those guys got balls
Well said grin
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by yelanst(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2020
And this is his opinion: If Buhari cannot safeguard the lives and properties which he sworn to protect, then he should resign. What's the big deal in this statement which forms his opinion? Why can't you or your representative come up with their own opinion?
You and I know that Biafra exit or referendum is practically impossible to be raised or achieved in the floor of this highly skewed to the north national assembly.Thus, an alternative means need to be sought, and that's what we Igbos are exploring.
You think your Amoketun ,or whatever you call them, with their Dane guns can overpower the killer Fulani herdsmen with their sophisticated AK47 and obviously shielded by the security forces and the government? You think this Amotekun can protect your ass? Continue dreaming. Only time will tell the real reason behind forming this security outfit by the southwest governors. I only see them as another group of political thugs for the governors in future elections.
In summary, your write-up seems to be coming from an overfed f.ool.
solmusdesigns:
cool

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Appili(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Because the man say him mind, na him make dey shake like person we fever hold, abeg treat yourself of mental disorder.
Nwanmkpiuotehor=solmusdesigns post=86210113]cool

.[/quote]
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Appili(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Daumandu:
He's biting more than he can chew
Na today, he has been fighting them and they can not do him anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / Buhari Plans To Bomb And Destroy The Niger-delta, Says IYC / Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.