Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) (43672 Views)

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by DAVE5(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
this senate president is as useless as this government, listening to his words shows that Nigeria is in deep bondage, imagine talking about improvement of lives and hate speech, call a spade a spade.

He just issued an indirect threat to abaribe

I watched and went to the YouTube page, then liked it, I gave myself brain and remove the like because Nigeria is not safe, I don't want to be in prison by tomorrow night for supporting hate speech

Everybody is leaving in fear

The govt has failed us already beyond reasonable doubts
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by DAVE5(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bukino222:
They would definitely come for Abaribe!

They must have started planning his exit/downfall already

Imagine the Senate president had the effontery to say he was producing "hate speech"

I go download that video because it might be brought down anytime soon

Truth is the president of Nigeria should apologize to Nigerians and resign
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Reussite: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
He actually spoke the mind of most Nigerians. You can imagine the persons Nigeria calls her senate president & senators? lipsrsealed & one begins to wonder why Nigeria is this backward. undecided
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by SirDanny7(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zontage:
Just watch out, either of efcc or DSS will come for this man in no distance.

That's the country we are in now.
baba check ur mail
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by DEROX: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
True talk but he is reporting a cult member to another the senate president is in support of the bad govt
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by drmikeadams(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
otobong2:
a man that knows what he is doing will not allow the security chief to remain in there position when people are dying every minutes, through bandits, boko haram and herdsmen.my brother did you know that the main function of a government is to protect the life and properties of his citizens.
grin grin grin

Gbam
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
otobong2:
I pray that you and your household will be visited by boko haram then you will understand it by and by.

You have two possible problems

Its Either you can read but doesnt understand
or
You can understand but cant read.

Either ways, You have a problem
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Staro: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rawtruth1:
The only brave senator among the rubberstamp men

They succeeded in removing Sen Dino Melaye

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Zontage: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
SirDanny7:

baba check ur mail

Replied
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by SirDanny7(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zontage:

Replied
check again
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Zontage: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
SirDanny7:

check again

Check
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by McTobe(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2020
My own is very simple question, as this present set of security Chiefs have exhausted what they have as strategy and they have nothing more to offer why not appoint new set of Service Chiefs especially the Army Chief. Why are they still sitting there?
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by McTobe(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Don’t mind them, even the pain of other people that are affected doesn’t touch their stone hearts. Everything to them is politics as usual
possible02:
z
If you had lost someone to this clueless government by now you might have learnt how to separate sentiment
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by McTobe(m): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2020
May TRUTH always see you through all your life & May the Almighty strengthen you with courage at all time
rexbuton:
The Senate President Farouk Lawan, describes careful annotation of the various killings by BH mostly perpetuated in his home state as hate speech...

What a time to be alive...

Going forward,
1. Senator Abaribe has belled the cat, the ball is now in our court.

2. The NLC which used to be the umbrella body under which Nigerians rallied to express organized dissent, has now been destroyed by ethnic considerations and greed. Nigerians need a new aegis for popular mobilization against this incompetent and surprised dictatorship.

3. Whether we agree or not, the senate has largely outlived its usefulness - if a matter of national significance can be made to look as trivial as this by a quota system senate president and his illiterate and greedy kinsmen and collaborators, then we the people if concerned enough, could respectfully ask them to stop
pretending representing us. Let every man represent himself.

4. On Abaribe, he has always proved his mettle as a genius in the midst of brigands, it should be made known that the government cannot take any action against him, whether legislatively or via the executive goons, because his office as a legislator means he answers to his constituents alone.

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Emmahunk(m): 6:22am On Jan 31, 2020
This is the height of hypocrisy. Charity they say begins at home.
If he has been this outspoken about his State, Abia, THAT STATE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE MOST BACKWARD AND WORST STATE IN THE COUNTRY TODAY.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by SirDanny7(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Zontage:

Check
check your mail
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Zontage: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
SirDanny7:

check your mail

Baba

Send to this mail
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by SirDanny7(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Zontage:

Baba
Send to this mail
check
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Sonnyboom: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
But the biggest coward I know alive is Igbo. Why is this coward Abaribe yet to tell Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji n Ikpeazu to resign knowing what shitbole Abia state as become or is it Buhari that will come develop that shitbole for Abians ?!

ghettokid1:
Good! We Igbos ain't coward!
He is a true Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari / Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.