Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives (266 Views)

How Buhari Administration Is Lifting Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Osinbajo / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by Zeemam: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
The National Social Investment Programmes, also known as the NSIP's was initiated by the Federal Government to address the challenges around human capital development, with the aim of reducing poverty and creating wealth in order to tackle the socio-economic vulnerability in the country. I must say the social investment programme happen to be one of the best decisions taken in recent times in Nigeria.

Nigeria's Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN, at the 5th edition of the airtel touching lives event held in Lagos at the weekend, he explained how APC drafted its manifesto focusing on Social Investments. In his remarks, he said “listening to each story of a life touched this evening must remind us of the many others who need our help, our comfort and our kindness. The poor and vulnerable always need a voice.’’

Read more: http:///s7aa3ccf3200129en_ng

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by Zeemam: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kindly read and share ��
Re: How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by okefrancis: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
The Buhari/ Osinbajo administration has touched lives positively and beyond doubt,the so called NSIP that chaired by VP osinbajo has made life easy to many households
Re: How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by Brandstudio01: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Okay!
But not sure this will stop the current Killings and economic hardship on the electorates in the country?

Anyway, thank you for trying to divert our attention
Re: How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by Jhayphil: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
The SIPs have been very effective in addressing the welfare of the people. Kudos to the VP for the hardwork he put into ensuring it got to the targeted people.
Re: How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by Lydia696: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
The Buhari/ Osinbajo administration is real a life changer, help the less privilege
Re: How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by ghettokid1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
But They have Killed more than 100 times They Has Helped
Re: How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by Zeesugar(f): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
This administration has really done much but simply because there no more more to throw away they are complaining
Re: How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by Freestainworld(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
i can see how they have touched your life.
Re: How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by ojokolax: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Often times there is the temptation to turn a blind eye to the gains simply because of one direct or personal hardship but on the overal, feeding 9.8 million kids a day, that is unparalleled in the history of the country
I doff my hat to the Buhari/Osinbajo administration
Re: How Buhari's Administration Is Touching Lives by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chai
I actually feel sorry for yousad

(1) (Reply)

Okada Restriction: Lasg Rolls Out 65 Buses As Palliative Measures / Buhari To Nigerians In Ethiopia: I Am Determined To Defeat Banditry, Boko Haram / Biafra: Requiem For The Dead In War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.