Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) (2503 Views)

Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) / Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos / Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Gov Obiano Inspects Ongoing Construction Works on Seven Streets in Omagba Phase II Obosi and adds 5 New Roads.In his push to asphalt fifty roads before the rains this quarter; the Governor of Anambra State, Gov Willie Obiano alongside others this afternoon inspected the ongoing construction works on seven roads in Omagba Phase II, Onitsha. The roads include; Udoji, Umunya,Heritage,Anam, Enugu - Agidi, Ikemba Njikoka, and Ofor Nze Streets respectively.

Governor Willie Obiano while expressing his joy over the level of work on the projects added five new roads thereby bringing the number of road projects in Omagba phase II to twelve.

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by NGpatriot: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
The only thing this man inspects is dusty and dirty muddy village roads, never commissioning anything.
Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
The only thing this man inspects is dusty and dirty muddy village roads, never commissioning anything.
Can you show what the useless governor in Osun is doing

3 Likes

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by Arrewa: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kano state Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by Arrewa: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kano state is better the whole eastern state combined

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
Sadist what's your useless governor doing

2 Likes

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by NGpatriot: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Sadist what's your useless governor doing

I wasn't expecting you to show us anything beyond your typical dirty and dusty village roads..

grin grin
Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by Arrewa: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kano my city!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

I wasn't expecting you to show us anything beyond your typical dirty and dusty village roads..

grin grin
This is only project commissioned by your useless governor

2 Likes

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by Arrewa: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
How about this...
BeautifulMind2:

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano state Nigeria
Slave you have aboundoned your useless governors and dilapidated cities in West, Kano is now your new home with all your fake pictures grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by NGpatriot: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

So, pictures of school feeding program in Osun state are the reason for your dirty, dusty and muddy village roads..

You no get sham at all..

grin grin
Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by Arrewa: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Enjoying my stay in kano... The new Lagos of Northern Nigeria
NGpatriot:

So, pictures of school feeding program in Osun state are the reason for your dirty, dusty and muddy village roads..

You no get sham at all..

grin grin

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by Arrewa: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Grab your politicians the east need help... Forget that eye service project obiano is commissioning

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by NGpatriot: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:

I agree with you, Kano is fast becoming the New Lagos and Abuja. Enjoy.

God Bless Ganduje and the people of Kano.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Be proud of your tribe and region Sokoto caliphate slave, I believe Kano is now in Germany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by Arrewa: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
What's this mugu saying
BeautifulMind2:

Be proud of your tribe and region Sokoto caliphate slave, I believe Kano is now in Germany
Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by NGpatriot: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

The tin pain you sha.. Kao just dey make your dusty and muddy village look like rubbish grin grin
Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by LadySwitz: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Anambra state is a major eastern state worst hit with red sand (not so good soil sef)and can be annoyingly dusty...the best thing is to construct good roads and do interlocking on the remaining parts.

The red sand makes the whole state look ugly with uneven landscapes dunno what past governors have been doing with the allocations. The billionaires of the state are only building big big private houses and no good roads leading to these houses....all running away to Lagos/Abuja/Porthacourt . Nothing has really changed in Anambra...state capital be looking below expectation. I was there last November to attend Chief's daughter's TM,,,Lol

So far so good Ebonyi state remains the most beautiful eastern state with good land scape.

*Note*

Before u come underneath my post to fire, remember this is my sole opinion...you can drop yours without spewing bile or else we go down the dungeon together.
Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
LadySwitz:
Anambra state is a major eastern state worst hit with red sand (not so good soil sef)and can be annoyingly dusty...the best thing is to construct good roads and do interlocking on the remaining parts.

The red sand makes the whole state look ugly with uneven landscapes dunno what past governors have been doing with the allocations. The billionaires of the state are only building big big private houses and no good roads leading to these houses....all running away to Lagos/Abuja/Porthacourt . Nothing has really changed in Anambra...state capital be looking below expectation. I was there last November to attend Chief's daughter's TM,,,Lol

So far so good Ebonyi state remains the most beautiful eastern state with good land scape.

*Note*

Before u come underneath my post to fire, remember this is my sole opinion...you can drop yours without spewing bile or else we go down the dungeon together.
Probably another Anambra in southwest not the one in the east

2 Likes

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
What's this mugu saying
Deomelo be proud of your state Osun
Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
LadySwitz:

*Note*

You were in Anambra state...like the whole of anambra state you were there to hawk gala or sell pure water?

Thank you..

I have a hectic day today to be reading trash.

1 Like

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeijinDossier: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Willie is working. Cool
Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by NGpatriot: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Deomelo be proud of your state Osun

Even Osun state get more and better roads and government projects than Anambra so stop shouting and deflecting with Osun..

grin grin
Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

Even Osun state get more and better roads and government projects than Anambra so stop shouting and deflecting with Osun..

grin grin
Be proud of your state, Anambra and Osun are not mate, Osun is least unsustainable state in Nigeria

Below is Anambra, Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by ABAthug: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

D

Is it this same rustic ancient-looking Osun state or there is another one?

This is even Oshogbo the state capital, looking like a 15th century village somewhere.

You guys are pathetic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

Did you say Osun state?

No need adding to any rising depression.

1 Like

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin
Only Nnewi economy is more viable than Osun, stop being slave to Kano, even Kano is below Anambra in economy.

2 Likes

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin
Only Nnewi is more viable than Osun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wonder why Sadists always hating this great state, that doesn't depend on others

2 Likes

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Construction of roads isn't an achievement. It a giving! It is his job anyway and he is expected to do such little things.
He even spent our allocation to do it and not his personal funds. So let stop acting as if he did us a huge favor.
When we act like this, it makes whoever is in power to think they can just carry out some works and it enough.
Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by celeiyke: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano state is better the whole eastern state combined

A flyover is now an index for development!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question / We Would Rather Burn the money - Northerners Turn Down Buhari Praise singer / Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.