Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis (2483 Views)

Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol / Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Fahdiga(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Since Fulani herdsmen started running amok in south west and up to when Sunday Igboho gave them ultimatum to leave the south west one would have expected that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu would have released a statement either in support or against the quit notice. Tinubu is respected in the south west and as the national leader of the ruling party he is in a good position to lend his voice. Is Tinubu's presidential ambition bigger than the lives of his people that are now at risk? Is Tinubu still asking where are the cows until things snowballs out of control. Now is the time for him to speak up as the Asiwaju of Yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by OritoJasi: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
What is with you ibos and your obsession with Tinubu sef? If he talks, you will find fault in his comments. If he doesn't talk you will fault him for not talking.

Op, you are a well-known ibo Tinubu-hater on this forum, always attacking him for wanting to run for president because you feel it is ibo turn. So why exactly are you concerned about his view?

Yesterday another ibo opened a thread asking the same question. What is the colour of you people's problem? Why are you ibos crying more than the bereaved for goodness sakes?

I don't see Yorubas obsessing over happenings in iboland the way you guys and your albino fugitive stay fixated on Yoruba-related issues. Guy, mind your bleeping business.

28 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tinubu is a slave

sunday Igboho is greater than tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
He can only hold a press conference if it involves Evans.

He would tell how Evans is not a Fulani.

If Sunday Igboho is arrested today, you will see how Tinubu supporters will quickly deny Igboho and leave him to die alone.

Political ambition has cemented their thinking faculty to reason in a way sheep heading for slaughter reasons. Their main problems is to troll Nnamdi KANU and remind Igbos that they will never be president. Events in Nigeria is really a great teacher. Chai

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by OritoJasi: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Tinubu is a slave

sunday Igboho is greater than tinubu

Yimu. No be today una begin call Yorubas such. But I will have you know one thing. Your fathers have been trying similar tactics but it will not work. If Yorubas and Fulani or any other ethnicity will ever fight or have a go at it, it will never be at the instance of ibo/ipob incitement or instigation.

If Tinubu will be dealth with for whatever reason by Yorubas, it won't also be at the instance of ibo/ipob incitement. So warn your fellows and your Supleme leader to face Biafra agitation and keep their noses off Yoruba affairs. Yorubas are well-capable of handling their business. So once again., mind your fvcking business.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari may have abandoned the relics of a politician. I am for nobody statement comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by christistruth01: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
OritoJasi:
What is with you ibos and your obsession with Tinubu sef? If he talks, you will find fault in his comments. If he doesn't talk you will fault him for not talking.

Op, you are well-known ibo Tinubu-hater on this forum, always attacking him for wanting to run for president because you feel it is ibo turn. So why exactly are you concerned about his view?

Yesterday another ibo opened a thread asking the same question. What is the colour of you people's problem? Why are you ibos crying more than the bereaved for goodness sakes?

I don't see Yorubas obsessing over happenings in iboland the way you guys and your albino fugitive stay fixated on Yoruba-related issues. Guy, mind your bleeping business.

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Fahdiga(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
OritoJasi:

Op, you are well-known ibo Tinubu-hater on this forum, always attacking him for wanting to run for president because you feel it is ibo turn. So why exactly are you concerned about his view?

First to begin with, I don't hate Tinubu but that doesn't mean I should support every of his moves. The safety of the Yorubas is my major concern. As the Asiwaju of Yoruba land many people are expecting him to speak up either in support or against the quit notice. His voice is needed now more than before

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by AlfaB: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
OP don't you know that yorubas are accommodators?

They are currently accommodating the fulanis and Tinubu is the chief accommodator.

Yoruba loves fulani. Fulani loves yoruba. They live pacefully together. If you doubt it, show us the cows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by helinues: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
So that you guys can twist his words right?

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by OritoJasi: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
First to begin with, I don't hate Tinubu but that doesn't mean I should support every of his moves. The safety of the Yorubas is my major concern. As the Asiwaju of Yoruba land many people are expecting him to speak up either in support or against the quit notice. His voice is needed now more than before

Oshi oro. See hypocrite. The same you that is always abusing him on every single thread, over his alleged presidentiial ambition. Look, I don't think anyone really cares much for your hatred or love, I am just calling out your hypocrisy. What will be will be.

If Tinubu will still rule this country, a million of you cannot do anything about it. Tinubu has not said or done worse than the Buhari that is ruling you all today in his second term. And after the dust over the current Fulani situation settles, life will go on, 2023 will come, and those that will contest for elections will still do so, including you hypocritical ibos.

And I can bet Nnamdi Kanu will still support Atiku (another Fulani) and PDP in 2023 like he did the last time. So who is fooling who?

You guys ought to have learnt by now, after the EndSars protests, that Tinubu is not somebody anyone, be it yoruba or not, can bury politically just like that. He has staying power. So una just dey waste una time.

Guy, if you no like Tinubu, the worse you can do is to not vote for him. After all, you only have one vote. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by TrueChristians: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Fahdiga(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
So that you guys can twist his words right?

Nothing of such. As a respected figure in south west and as a national leader of the ruling party now is the time for him to speak up

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Fahdiga(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
OritoJasi:

Oshi oro. See hypocrite. The same you that is always abusing him on every si ngle thread, over his alleged presidentiial ambition. Look, I don't think anyone really cares much for your hatred or love, I am just calling out your hypocrisy. What will he will be.

If Tinubu will still rule this country, a million of you cannot do anything about it. Tinubu has not said or done worse than the Buhari that is ruling you all today in his second term. And after the dust over the current Fulani situation settles, life will go on, 2023 will come, and those that will contest for elections will still do so, including you hypocritical ibos.

And I can bet Nnamdi Kanu will still support Atiku (another Fulani) and PDP in 2023 like he did the last time. So who is fooling who?

You guys ought to have learnt by now, after the EndSars protests, that Tinubu is not somebody anyone, be it yoruba or not, can bury politically just like that. He has staying power. So una just dey waste una time.

Guy, if you no like Tinubu, the worse you can do is to not vote for him. After all, you only have one vote. undecided

You are deviating from the purpose of this thread. The issue now is that many Yorubas are looking for a respected voice among them now that it seems that FG are backing the Fulanis. Tinubu's statement on this fracas is what is needed now but he seems to be shying away from his responsibilities
Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by yorubarere: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nothing of such. As a respected figure in south west and as a national leader of the ruling party now is the time for him to speak up
And na ipob like u go tell another person leader say time don reach to speak up ba? Foolish people.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by helinues: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

DOA

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by yorubarere: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are deviating from the purpose of this thread. The issue now is that many Yorubas are looking for a respected voice among them now that it seems that FG are backing the Fulanis. Tinubu's statement on this fracas is what is needed now but he seems to be shying away from his responsibilities
Alaaye carry your hypocrisy comot for the thread. Umahi was busy paying Fulani money to stay in ebonyi and none of you can find your voice to call him to order. You all stay fixated on Yoruba.

Mr. Man, before you know anything about civilization. Yoruba tribes have being building empires and running their things without interference. Tinubu is our matter. If he errs, we will punish him with whichever way we deem fit.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by yorubarere: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
I am even surprised that you are yet to disguise as a Yoruba man on this thread as usual. Jobless entity. Tueh!

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Fahdiga(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

DOA
Which means he is shying away from his responsibilities as the Asiwaju of Yoruba land. It means he doesn't have the interest of his people at heart
Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by yorubarere: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

DOA
Another mofo masquerading as Yoruba. This Fulani saga have finally revealed your covers. So many inferior beings parading as Yoruba online.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by OritoJasi: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

And I am telling you, as a Yoruba man, that it is none of your business nor is it in your place as an ibo man to dabble into yoruba affairs. You can't cry more than the bereaved. That was how Kanu incited a mob over Radio Biafra to go and burn down Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu's properties. Why of all the angry Yorubas during that protest, not one went that far in inciting arson, except an ibo man? Why are you ibos always playing instigators?

Our destinies as a people are not tied together Mr. Yorubas have their ways of handling issues in different ways than you ibos do, so respect that, shut tha fvck up and mind your business. So far it is only ibos that are opening threads of this nature, why??

The Tinubu you are baiting to come out is not an ibo leader. So what is with your obsession with him? Do you ever see Yorubas come here to open threads castigating ibo leaders?? Guy, respect yourself and receive brain.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Fahdiga(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
yorubarere:
I am even surprised that you are yet to disguise as a Yoruba man on this thread as usual. Jobless entity. Tueh!
Bro this is not the time to play the tribal card. Many lives of the Yorubas are at risk now and an Asiwaju statement might change the matter for good. Yorubas are demanding that Tinubu should address them now.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
The problem is Fulani nomadic terrorists

If jagabandit likes he can shut up & hide

The masses will defend their land from these blood thirsty, sharia adherent descendants of dan fodio FRAUDio.

Wetin happen to ruga? E shock una abi?

helinues:

DOA
Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Fahdiga(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
yorubarere:

Another mofo masquerading as Yoruba. This Fulani saga have finally revealed your covers. So many inferior beings parading as Yoruba online.
Seriously, so you mean helinues is not a Yoruba man. Why the deceit? To what end if I may ask?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jagabandit cheesy
yorubarere:

Alaaye carry your hypocrisy comot for the thread. Umahi was busy paying Fulani money to stay in ebonyi and none of you can find your voice to call him to order. You all stay fixated on Yoruba.

Mr. Man, before you know anything about civilization. Yoruba tribes have being building empires and running their things without interference. Tinubu is our matter. If he errs, we will punish him with whichever way we deem fit.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by yorubarere: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bro this is not the time to play the tribal card. Many lives of the Yorubas are at risk now and an Asiwaju statement might change the matter for good. Yorubas are demanding that Tinubu should address them now.
Alaaye shvt up. No one is asking ipob to be our mouthpiece.

We all know the games you are playing. Sly people. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by yorubarere: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Seriously, so you mean helinues is not a Yoruba man. Why the deceit? To what end if I may ask?
He is a Fulani man disguising just like u have bin doing on some threads.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by VictorUSA(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
While i'm not in support or against tinubu's silence, i say he knows best why he is.And for Igbos vs Yorubas vs Hausas, nigeria doesnt need a particular tribe or people from a particular region to be president.In democracy, there is no typical pedigree for rulership.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by Fahdiga(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
OritoJasi:

And I am telling you, as a Yoruba man, that it is none of your business nor is it in your place as an ibo man to dabble into yoruba affairs. You can't cry more than the bereaved. That was how Kanu incited a mob over Radio Biafra to go and burn down Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu's properties. Why of all the angry Yorubas during that protest, not one went that far in inciting arson, except an ibo man? Why are you ibos always playing instigators?

Our destinies as a people are not tied together Mr. Yorubas have their ways of handling issues in different ways than you ibos do, so respect that, shut tha fvck up and mind your business. So far it is only ibos that are opening threads of this nature, why??

The Tinubu you are baiting to come out is not an ibo leader. So what is with your obsession with him? Do you ever see Yorubas come here to open threads castigating ibo leaders?? Guy, respect yourself and receive brain.
Bro you are wrong. Calling out Tinubu to speak up for his people is not an insult to him or to Yorubas. If you truly love the Yorubas like I do your priority now should be to demand a statement from the Asiwaju of Yoruba land
Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by helinues: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

Why are you people taking Panadol on others headache?

Leave Tinubu out of una mirage and face your region

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by OritoJasi: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bro you wrong. Calling out Tinubu to speak up for his people is not an insult to him or to Yorubas. If you truly love the Yorubas like I do your priority now should be to demand a statement from the Asiwaju of Yoruba land

Fvxk off my mention. You? Love Yorubas?? Upon all the insults and abuse you throw at them on this very forum? Guy, your post history is there for everyone to view, so quit this foolishness. You can only fool your fellow Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Silent In The Ongoing Fracas Between The Yorubas And The Fulanis by helinues: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
yorubarere:

People like you no get level in the scheme of things in Yorubaland.

We talk, they act... Achieves don't lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICS: Lekki Toll Gate Plaza As At 7:05am / 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation / Mr Banks Omisore Meet Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.