Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. (5962 Views)

“he Is Asking For Oduduwa Nation” – Miyetti Allah Calls For Arrest Of Sunday Igb / Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah / We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation For Going Ahead With Amotekun.- Miyetti All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Racoon(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
For a person who was in ibadan during the june 12 saga, means we both weeped to the tear gas of the evils and we both took to the street to protest with kerosine filled rags mokola cantonements saw us, same as sango barracks,

That said we need to be diplomatic enough on this issue, we need to reduce our media coverage, and most importantly we need to keep catching them by surprise..

if you listen to VOA hausa or BBC hausa you would know this guys are more knowlegeable and tactical and fighting them would need being descrete
I lived in Letmauk Barracks Ibadan in the later part of the struggle. So I know what I'm saying.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by daddyp76(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
ivandragon:
This is where some people miss the point & why I would, in my own opinion, regard BAT's comments on Amotekun as not good enough for such a prominent political figure from the SW as he failed to speak to the crux of the matter.

The opponents of the security outfit are not concerned with if Amotekun is a constitutional state backed or regional security outfit, they oppose any form of security outfit designed to protect the SW & this is what BAT should have spoken to or addressed.

The opponents of Amotekun do not care about the legality or otherwise of the structure of it, they are simply against any form of organised security network outside what the FG provides (which is firmly in the hands of a specific ethnic group) or what they themselves deem as necessary, ergo, Hisbah & CJTF.

It was ok for BAT to try to rise above ethno-political sentiments, but he should have addressed the issue of opposition of the security outfit squarely rather than dancing around constitutional legalities which is certainly not what the opponents of Amotekun actually mean.

That said, Amotekun should be open to all & a ratio should be allocated to non-yorubas of proven good standing who have resided in the area for at least 10 years & have been recognised as detrabilised to a large extent. Hopefully, this will make the outfit more inclusive & calm frayed nerves.

My two cents...

"That said, Amotekun should be open to all & a ratio should be allocated to non-yorubas of proven good standing who have resided in the area for at least 10 years & have been recognised as detrabilised to a large extent. Hopefully, this will make the outfit more inclusive & calm frayed nerves"

That will be an act of stupidity of the highest order for Yoruba to open Amotekun to all, do they recruit Yoruba into their Hisba, CJTF.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ties Ko Suit ni lipsrsealed
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by saaron(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
FrLukas:
DSS is blind to the threats issued by these illiterate cattle herders. Is it because they are president buharis cousins?

This clearly shows that miyeti allah terrorist group are well protected by buhari's fulani regime.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by slivertongue: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
For any cow killed, their government will pay double for it. For every Fulani herdsman killed, violence will erupt. We have been oppressed for too long. It’s time to tell Yoruba people that we are not cowards and by Allah’s power, we will crush Amotekun and crush all their evil plots against the Fulani race.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Westaslave2(f): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

says ijeoma that has a monicker called west are slaves..

stop being an hypocrite face your ibo political problem

I know u will love to marry ijeomachukwu ,that will be a dream come true
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
saaron:
This clearly shows that miyeti allah terrorist group are well protected by buhari's fulani regime.

That's for sure.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by EzeCanada: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
FrLukas:

Rubbish talk fit only for the trash can.

Proof that I supported Buhari or forever hold you peace.

And before your itchy fingers start to type, I'll advise you to check out how many votes Buhari garnered in the East and in the South.

He couldn't have been President if he didn't have up to a particular percentage of votes in the East and South.

So stop fooling around and face the topic.

When I use the expression "you". It is a figurative expression referring to majority of southwesterners who blindly supported Buhari in the build up of 2015 general election even though they know he didn't mean well for the nation.

If this group begins to air their frustration and complain. Who do we then complain to
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

says ijeoma that has a monicker called west are slaves..

stop being an hypocrite face your ibo political problem
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
EzeCanada:

When I use the expression "you". It is a figurative expression referring to majority of southwesterners who blindly supported Buhari in the build up of 2015 general election even though they know he didn't mean well for the nation.

If this group begins to air their frustration and complain. Who do we then complain to

So, what you are saying in essence is that no Igbo voted for Buhari?

Are you also saying that you aren't aware that Buhari lost in Oyo state and had a near miss in Osun state and Ondo state?

Why are you blaming Yorubas for Buhari when in fact the east voted massively for another Fulani man, Atiku?

What's with this blame game?

Will it solve the problems of the Southern belt of Nigeria?

You've always blamed the Yorubas for virtually everything.
You blamed them for losing the war.

You blame them for your present predicament in Nigeria when I'm actual fact the Igbos have always aligned with the party in power right from Tafawa Balewa through Shagari to Goodluck Jonathan.

Yorubas have never blamed you once for the state of the nation.

Why do you persist in this direction?

What point do you want to bring out?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by DCmonster: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Let the war begin ASAP!
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by ucham: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Awol1:
Jesus Christ!

What a gut!

Indeed these guys are protected specie.

Imagine Ohaneze had issued this kind of threat on behalf of Igbo traders in southwest, do you know how many arrests that would have been made?
Please don't mention igbos in your family matter. Go and settle with fulanis. Whatever you get, that's what you deserve.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Timatayo1: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Useless northerner terrorist your cup WIl soon full marks my Word

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by ivandragon: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
daddyp76:

"That said, Amotekun should be open to all & a ratio should be allocated to non-yorubas of proven good standing who have resided in the area for at least 10 years & have been recognised as detrabilised to a large extent. Hopefully, this will make the outfit more inclusive & calm frayed nerves"

That will be an act of stupidity of the highest order for Yoruba to open Amotekun to all, do they recruit Yoruba into their Hisba, CJTF.

I wonder how people like you reason without benefit of intellect.

You are quick to restate your commitment to one Nigeria yet you rebel against the things that might promote the same one Nigeria.

Opening it to all does not mean any tom, dick & Harry can join, if that was what I meant, I won't have gone ahead to include the point of having a ratio.

Short sighted people fail to see that Amotekun is the precursor to full blown state police & state police is not ethnic police. Security is for all irrespective of where we might come from & commonsense entails that all hands must be on deck.

If Amotekun ends up being another OPC, it will lose the essence of its concept & vision.

If you think Amotekun is simply a reaction to Hisbah/CJTF, then you have totally missed the point.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by springer: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Even a blind man can see new nations from imminent old Nigeria. As soon as Igbo set up their independent regional security outfit then the vision will become clearer. However strongest will be the Eastern Boys.

With love from the south west.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by DSoj(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why is it hard to find these idiots on social media so someone cant tell them shit back ??
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
I foresee a civil/ethnic war.

This time it will be between the Fulanis, and the Yorubas.

It will be different and it will be unpredictable.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Stan2330(m): 12:11am On Jan 30, 2020
The Yorubas are having a minor dispute with their northern friends....Igbos keep off to avoid repeat of 1967
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by EagleNest(m): 5:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Season of surprises!
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by EzeCanada: 6:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Leave the story for the birds my friend.

Its obvious you are still living in denial and trying to be smart by half. You think you can toy with the sensibility of Nairalanders who does not know the role played by your tribesmen during the buildup of 2015 and 2019 general election?

Dude, before you finally vanish into thin air, let it be known that whatever a man sows in life, same shall he reap. Now that your people have intentionally sown propaganda, incompetency and wickedness in high places without repentance or remorse do you think you won't reap same?

FrLukas:

So, what you are saying in essence is that no Igbo voted for Buhari?

Are you also saying that you aren't aware that Buhari lost in Oyo state and had a near miss in Osun state and Ondo state?

Why are you blaming Yorubas for Buhari when in fact the east voted massively for another Fulani man, Atiku?

What's with this blame game?

Will it solve the problems of the Southern belt of Nigeria?

You've always blamed the Yorubas for virtually everything.
You blamed them for losing the war.

You blame them for your present predicament in Nigeria when I'm actual fact the Igbos have always aligned with the party in power right from Tafawa Balewa through Shagari to Goodluck Jonathan.

Yorubas have never blamed you once for the state of the nation.

Why do you persist in this direction?

What point do you want to bring out?
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 30, 2020
HOW MANY PEOPLE NOTICED THAT THE GOVERNMENT STARTED SPEAKING OF REVIVING EASTERN PORTS AFTER ODUDUWA OPTION FOR AMOTEKUN

THESE PEOPLE ARE DIRTY AND HAS ONE THING IN MIND(TAKING OVER NIGERIA) AND THEY ARE WORKING DAY AND NIGHT TO ESTABLISH THIS

BUT ME AS AN IGBO I DON'T CARE IF YOU REVIVE THE PORT OR NOT.....AM VOTING REFERENDUM.... LEAVE THE PORTS....WE WILL BUILD OUR SEA PORTS TO STANDARD....I MEAN OVER STANDARD
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by adecz: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2020
Must the criminal herders carry
out their herding in other people's
backyards.?

Northerners have killed their region
with religious extremism, violence,
illiteracy & poverty.

Now they are moving to other regions
to destroy other people's way of life too..

Do Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Tivs, etc go to
other regions to constitute a nuisance?

Fulani have always been a destabilizing
people anywhere they go.

The Hausa nations were prosperous &
dynamic until the alien Fulani betrayed
Hausa hospitality , conquered them &
introduced religious extremism & poverty .

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2020
EzeCanada:
Leave the story for the birds my friend.

Its obvious you are still living in denial and trying to be smart by half. You think you can toy with the sensibility of Nairalanders who does not know the role played by your tribesmen during the buildup of 2015 and 2019 general election?

Dude, before you finally vanish into thin air, let it be known that whatever a man sows in life, same shall he reap. Now that your people have intentionally sown propaganda, incompetency and wickedness in high places without repentance or remorse do you think you won't reap same?

This is why it's so difficult to pity you guys as a people. You guys have become third class citizens in your own country, chasing after a phantom Republic that might never come to reality and shouting freedom at every opportunity they got.

Your governors are among the worst in the country and your states are only fit to be abandoned as hundreds and thousands of you migrate to Yorubaland.

If there's anyone you should pity, it should be yourselves as you keep building residential houses in and investing on other people's land, following a mentally unstable person like Kanu who doesn't know when to shut up and thinking he's going to get you a republic.

You are so blind emotionally that you can't even give clear answers to logical questions I threw at you.

Did nobody vote for Buhari in the East? Do you think Buhari would have won without a minimum percentage of support from Igbos?

Live with your head in the sand like an ostrich. When you're ready to face the truth, I will serve it to you hot cos I am a servant of the truth.

Your obsession with anything and everything Yoruba makes you to continue trailing them, like a younger sibling trying to catch up.

You are talking about the role Yorubas played in 2015 and 2019. What roles? The people voted for who they voted for. Same as your people.

I'm guessing there was no townhall meeting in your states to determine who to vote for, was there?

Castigating an ethnic group for voting a particular way for a Fulani man while you too voted the same way for another Fulani man, both probably with the same Fulanization agenda is pure hypocrisy.

Abandoning your agitation for Biafra, your own Republic, that millions of your forefathers died in vain to achieve just to lick the blokos of another Fulani man is just simply laughable.

You guys have always been contented with being deputies to the Hausa/Fulanis. The phrase errand boy comes to mind.

Take your L and and go sit down in one corner.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2020
DSoj:
Why is it hard to find these idiots on social media so someone cant tell them shit back ??
...they are here with Yoruba monikkers causing divisions n praising the caliphate eg afamed mannabbq simplyleo buhariguy , they have never insulted north
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
HOW MANY PEOPLE NOTICED THAT THE GOVERNMENT STARTED SPEAKING OF REVIVING EASTERN PORTS AFTER ODUDUWA OPTION FOR AMOTEKUN

THESE PEOPLE ARE DIRTY AND HAS ONE THING IN MIND(TAKING OVER NIGERIA) AND THEY ARE WORKING DAY AND NIGHT TO ESTABLISH THIS

BUT ME AS AN IGBO I DON'T CARE IF YOU REVIVE THE PORT OR NOT.....AM VOTING REFERENDUM.... LEAVE THE PORTS....WE WILL BUILD OUR SEA PORTS TO STANDARD....I MEAN OVER STANDARD
...onitsha river niger is now been dredge as far as elele ,that's d breaking news , yorubas think wickedness is wisdom , the same buhari they brought to kill igbos ! So pathetic ,
Now frlukas is up there dishing out propaganda , he shud know atiku isn't fulani ,atiku is atiku
Buhari is buhari , atiku is far more educated like yaradua and buhari is bone to wipe south out , that's his sole purpose ,and Yoruba knew this , but hate on my bro GEJ and igbos blinded them..
Let my enemies never know peace , around feb 17 2015 ,when I was a tan excos member from portharcourt to Lagos , I saw yorubas in TAN vehicles of Jonathan shouting Up pdp only for them to come to akerele shitta where HAUSAS are changing money n they where telling them , don't worry our brothers we must vote buhari , no Yoruba will dare vote an igboman again...and the HAUSAS shouted Sai baba all through our programme I was so hurt , that experience is so fresh and it is the meanest hate I have ever seen ,that sight will never clean from my memory ,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest / LASG Commences Maintenance Work On Bridges / (pictures) Fuel Subsidy Madness In Nigeria Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.