Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys (128488 Views)

'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash / Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones / Yahoo Boy "Sakawa King" Arrested Over $10 Million Gold Scam In Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by magzey: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
The name Rahinatu ,will not forgive her. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by sofiscatedmoron: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
rahinatu,,is she a yoruba muslim,,
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by iammolise(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hope she gets laid to rest in a golden coffin in the shape of a dick grin
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by redsun(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:
Dem don use am buy Benz.

You have the basic intelligence to log on to social media platform,yet your sense of reasoning is quite primordial.

The only way anybody could have used her to make money is to kill,remove her vital organs like heart,kidney and lungs while she is still fresh,freeze them and sell to prearranged transplant patients. Any other thing is the same as praying to hell Mary or Mohammad;melancholy.

1 Like

Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Rapmoney(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Look at this SOB, you couldn't even spell the Ghanian well.
Face your deranged countryfolks please.

See how you just embarrassed yourself! It is actually spelt 'Ghanaian' and not 'Ghanian'. Think twice before you quote people!

3 Likes

Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Millenniumlady(f): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
It will never be well for that boy hope he gets arrested
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by asahnwaKC: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Many diseases out there....hypertitise and co undecided undecided...
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by F117nighthawk: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Queen of dick, what an excellent earthly achievement
and record, hope her legacy lives on grin grin grin grin grin
Devils messengers on earth,hope she will be well received
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by WeRblessed(f): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=ForbesHomesNG post=86214445][/quote]

You wicked sha! grin grin grin
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Her problem not my concern.
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by phr0nesis(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Check your spelling, you are the one who is wrong

1 Like

Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Dreyl(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Katier00:
but she worwor o
Pot calling kettle black. grin
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Definitely Ghanaian, an embodiment of black soot.

1 Like

Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by ofiko123(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
RIP to her...
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by lucky4west: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
sad...hope in the course of the ailment she made peace with God...picking such an immoral name might sound and daring but it has consequences
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by pelicanbeau(f): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
...but this shouldn't be news here in Nigeria.
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Agugbadin: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Katier00:
but she worwor o

No be small, she be like BAT
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Her coffin will be dick shaped
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Youngkingjaey1: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
majamajic:

Why are u people always think like fools ?

U people have a lot to learn from us

Don't mind her. Oversabi da kill person
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by 2oby: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
MZrapper:

U r wrong ma, it is Ghanaian ma.

1 Like

Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by timesup234: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Enough of this bullshiit! Nothing like rituals. You guys should stop thinking like fools, idiots and illiterates. Killing people has never translated into money. Honestly people who think like this are the dumbest donkeys. Brain dead camels! Money is made by humans and not spirit.
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
wayne4loan:
Na uglyness kill her

No na Blackness kill am cheesy
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Amsickindahead: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
A well calved dick like casket should be used in burying her so she can rest in pit.
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Breast she no get grin
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by four4prax: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
RIP
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
we need to be very careful how we live our life, cos you may not be lucky.
a very friend of mine was calling me that he's in Abuja and he wanted to see me as usual , I told him my location but when he came, I almost run away,
he look like a seriously ill HIV patient, funny most he doesn't believe anything is wrong with him, I could see his bone and skeleton, someone I saw two months ago .
how can I help him? I really feels for him because he's a very nice guy with a very good job in Benue state .

this life is terrible, I know he use to sleep with 2 - 3 girls daily , probably he has contacted a dangerous disease from one of them.

1 Like

Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by mario2k(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Soul that sinneth shall die,and after death comes judgement.We all must give account of whatsoever we did on Earth.
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
ugliest ho I've ever seen.
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by redsun(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
The only way to find out what killed her is to conduct a thorough autopsy,but Africans are not learning and that why the problems are mounting.You can only find solution to a problem by understanding what caused it.
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by ruffDiamond: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
wven maggots go fear to chop that poosy sef mtchrww
Re: Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys by jjparagon(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
geezynoni:
Woke up with my d*ck hard,opened this thread and something strange happened...My d*ck deflated immediately I saw her pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.