Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) (6564 Views)

Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / Land Owners Block Main Entrance Of Bayelsa Airport. See What They Did. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by stephenduru: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
A grateful Nigerian has taken to the social media to testify the selfless and passionate service given to them when their vehicle broke down around an army checkpoint.

At the check point, a patriotic soldier voluntarily came to their rescue so that the stranded passengers can continue their journey.

One word for the soldier

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/nigerian-soldier-wins-heart-of.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
there are still good people in this country. nigeria has not baje oo

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Sokosuji: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Audio ..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
...with the little he's earning? May his hustle pay...

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by alfasexy: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
How I wish the tyres just bust while he was lying underneath there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Sylraph1: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Like for the Military man

Share for BUHARI....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Wolexdey(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nice gesture from the military officer

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Bola146(f): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
God bless that man.. he did well

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
The Nigeria Army are one of the most Patriotic citizens of this country..forget their incursion into government..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by orisa37: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Give us his name so we can promote him for this Act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by tooth4tooth: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:
Bad belle!! Yet you don't wish yourself same fate.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Get Me His Name And The Checkpoint Location
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Osyxcel(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:

You dey okay so? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
...with the little he's earning? May his hustle pay...

undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
stephenduru:
A grateful Nigerian has taken to the social media to testify the selfless and passionate service given to them when their vehicle broke down around an army checkpoint.

At the check point, a patriotic soldier voluntarily came to their rescue so that the stranded passengers can continue their journey.

One word for the soldier

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/nigerian-soldier-wins-heart-of.html?m=1
He is one in a million

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by noblealuu: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:

I wonder who gave this 13yr old boy a phone to be spewing rubbish. You had better go face your home work.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by delectablegyal(f): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
this goes to show that all men are not scumcheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by deanoffaculty: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:
You are devilish, demonic and satanic!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Randy111(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:

This is obviously the handwriting of a big goat
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by dukeprince50: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:
Wow, I was overwhelmed by ur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
God bless the good soldiers and punish the rotten ones.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
kind hearted
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by BlackfireX: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Is that all they can do?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by GamalNasser: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
The truth is the bad people in Nigeria are less than 10 percent but it's just the 90 percent are so good they allow the 10 percent have their way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by mcjohny(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:

Listen to yourself, intact may your life look as what you are wishing him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by ZombieHUNT: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:
Buhari supporters everywhere
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Opperwezen(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by dnawah(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
stephenduru:

One word for the soldier

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

that man could be a mechanic,
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Godsfavour78: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
deanoffaculty:

You are devilish, demonic and satanic!!
he is just an attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Give it up for the SOLDIER OF THE YEAR!!

A great Guy he is!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking !! Ijaw Declares Country Government (Pictures). / FCT: S' Court's Judgement In 2008 Mandated A Candidate To Score At Least 25% / Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.