Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur (3262 Views)

5 Ways To Turn Your Small Business To Big Money - Real-life Practicable And Acti / 7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Paul J.Meyer said and I quote" productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence,intelligent planning and focused "

Despite the increase in entrepreneurial consciousness in Africa,most entrepreneurs are becoming less and less productive day by day due to the failure to check their performance rate against two indices I'm going to share with you and take practicable steps use by most successful entrepreneurs.

The likes of Tony Elumelu, Aliko Dangote, Michael Adenuga in Africa and Steve Jobs and Bill Gate in the world at large, achieve great performance In the real business world.

In this video I you we learn the practicable steps that can make you become a productive entrepreneurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afhGEtyHuds
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by facenglish: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
I have been following your post! I always learn from people by getting more information from them. I will ask u questions on the point you made in the video. I hope u will answer my questions
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
facenglish:
I have been following your post! I always learn from people by getting more information from them. I will ask u questions on the point you made in the video. I hope u will answer my questions

Thanks for your watching the video
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Go ahead and ask your questions
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by facenglish: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
OK thanks, I have read book on productivity and I have also learned from the info I gave.
in the first point u made in the video you talked about waking up early as 6am. I think in My country many people wake up as early as 4pm does this has implication on their health.
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2020
facenglish:
OK thanks, I have read book on productivity and I have also learned from the info I gave.
in the first point u made in the video you talked about waking up early as 6am. I think in My country many people wake up as early as 4pm does this has implication on their health.

I don't think so, so far you have sound sleep
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by facenglish: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2020
uprof:

I don't think so, so far you have sound sleep
ok that one is clear
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2020
facenglish:

ok that one is clear

Good one
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by facenglish: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
uprof:

Good one
what should I do when I wake up. to be productive?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Distinct123: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
facenglish:
what should I do when I wake up. to be productive?
you mean you want to know
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by facenglish: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
mr distinct I hope you don't have questions on this
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Distinct123: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2020
facenglish:
mr distinct I hope you don't have questions on this
I have questions as usual
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by facenglish: 7:13am On Mar 15, 2020
Distinct123:
I have questions as usual
what is your question mr distinct?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Distinct123: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
facenglish:
what is your question mr distinct?
how can I be more productive in my business
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Distinct123:
how can I be more productive in my business
I am just reading this now! I love the post
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Success4a:
you can do that if you are ready
what do you mean?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2020
I love this!
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Success4a:
I love this!
thanks
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Success4a:
I love this!
thanks for your comments
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2020
uprof:
thanks for your comments
I have questions on this topic
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Success4a:
I have questions on this topic
go ahead and ask your question
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2020
uprof:
go ahead and ask your question
how can I be more productive on things that can make me rich?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Success4a:
how can I be more productive on things that can make me rich?
to do that you need financial education
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2020
uprof:
to do that you need financial education
how can I acquire financial education?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Success4a:
how can I acquire financial education?
you can acquire it if you are ready
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
uprof:
you can acquire it if you are ready
I'm ready
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by facenglish: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Success4a:
I'm ready
let me put you through
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2020
facenglish:
let me put you through
ok! go on!
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Success4a:
I'm ready
we have to start with reprogramming of your mind for the financial education journey
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
uprof:
we have to start with reprogramming of your mind for the financial education journey
OK! how do you want to achieve that?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Success4a:
OK! how do you want to achieve that?

Let's start with personal finance book challenge
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
uprof:

Let's start with personal finance book challenge
how long will that take?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any One Using Cowrywise, Am Scared / Beautiful 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / What Business Can A Banker Start With About 300-500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.