Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur (3291 Views)

5 Ways To Turn Your Small Business To Big Money - Real-life Practicable And Acti / 7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2020
Success4a:

how long will that take?
2 weeks
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
uprof:
2 weeks
OK what is the name of the book?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Success4a:
OK what is the name of the book?
Rich dad poor dad!
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
uprof:
Rich dad poor dad!
who is the author of the book?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2020
Success4a:
who is the author of the book?
Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
uprof:
Robert Kiyosaki
where can I get the book?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Success4a:
where can I get the book?
you can get it on PDFdrive
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
uprof:
you can get it on PDFdrive
dot com right!
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Success4a:
dot com right!
no!,dot net
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
uprof:
no!,dot net
OK! I will let you know when I finish downloading
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Success4a:
OK! I will let you know when I finish downloading
no problem!
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2020
uprof:
no problem!
I have download the book! I will start reading as soon as possible
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Success4a:
I have download the book! I will start reading as soon as possible
good I love that
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2020
uprof:
good I love that
thanks! I have covered 30 percent of the book
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Success4a:
thanks! I have covered 30 percent of the book
I love that!
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Undissputed(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
@uprof, while the video content is quite informative, I would have enjoyed it more if you talked a bit slower and maybe show your face on the video to build more communication with viewers. You can mix up your direct video talk with other motivational scenes to make the video more interesting. Enjoy!
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Undissputed:
@uprof, while the video content is quite informative, I would have enjoyed it more if you talked a bit slower and maybe show your face on the video to build more communication with viewers. You can mix up your direct video talk with other motivational scenes to make the video more interesting. Enjoy!

Thanks I love your commendation! And advice

I have published new video this morning! Interesting! And there is more improvement on it! You could drop your WhatsApp number let me send the video to you before I show it on Nairaland!
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:
I love that!
thanks for your commendation
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Success4a:
thanks for your commendation
you are always welcome
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2020
uprof:
you are always welcome
now 60% complete
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Success4a:
now 60% complete
good! I love your tenacity!
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Distinct123: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
I love this!, good job
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Distinct123:
I love this!, good job
thanks
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
uprof:

Let's start with personal finance book challenge
prof you haven't answered my question
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Success4a:
prof you haven't answered my question
what is your question pls?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Success4a(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2020
uprof:
good! I love your tenacity!
I can't wait to finish this challenge
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Success4a:
I can't wait to finish this challenge
i love your courage!
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Distinct123: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2020
uprof:
thanks
I have some questions for you
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Distinct123:
I have some questions for you
OK go ahead and ask your question
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Distinct123: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
uprof:
OK go ahead and ask your question
what are the core areas of financial education?
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by uprof(m): 6:50am On Apr 13, 2020
Distinct123:
what are the core areas of financial education?

Financial literacy, you get that knowledge from financial accounting, selling ( you must learn how to sell) among others
Re: Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur by Distinct123: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
uprof:

Financial literacy, you get that knowledge from financial accounting, selling ( you must learn how to sell) among others
OK! what is the relationship between financial intelligent and financial education. Are they the same?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Start Up Vtu,data Selling, Gotv ,dstv Subscription Business With Just a token / Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? / Buy Or Sell Your Paypal Funds Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.