Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (45662 Views)

Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Our God is alive. Na so una go they fight one another. Buhari and Tinubu are next

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by RichDad1(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2020
The same people that oppose this buffoon’s candidacy, they kept hurling insults at Oshiomole because of him.
But Oshiomole withered the storm and made this ungrateful element the Governor.
Now they are the same supporting him now.
Time will tell.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Trizyd(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2020
A little warning before war, not so bad.
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Kpilo101: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2020
He can nevr try anything to Adams. He be benin man Adams na Etsako man. There's difference. Even the man sitting beside him called Phillip is a boy and will forever remain a boy to Adams. Yes he Adams may have his fault. No one is perfect but what he has done for edo and its people is why the people follow him..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by anonimi: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Rawtruth1:
I have zero like for Mr "Go and die" He is extremely heartless

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1442137_edo_jpg14ba1671d18591445030b66ccd8dea06

Sermwell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw43BVPasDM

Where is the 'human face' in governance?

Woke up with strength and vigour this morning and was up to face today with all hopes and aspirations but was sad & almost started crying after watching this video.

I've been an advocate of leaders been strong at all time with will power to carry out leadership responsibilities. And that emotional leaders don't go far but certainly not this way.

In leadership and governance, there's a place for 'Human face' no matter the circumstances. Widows to the best of my knowledge are integral part of our society and if we don't apply human face when dealing with them, am afraid we are far from getting there as a people.

Two wrongs indeed can never make things right and as such, can't fathom why the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams A. O. will treat this widow like this and even tell her to go and die when she's struggling to provide food for her family. I think it would've been far better to make her pay a fine for her wrong doing than this humiliation.

The agony of the poor in our society......

http://saharareporters.com/video/video-unkindest-cut-all-governor-adams-oshiomholes-mean-words-poor-widow/

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Nexus25(f): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2020
Obaseki talks too much.

Day go soon break for him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by xrayj(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2020
This man should take it easy & remember oshiomhole brought him into power

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by backtalkG(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2020
very typical of Africans to easily get power drunk and talk gibberish

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by rashcity: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Wen d time comes,i hope is not the innocent ones dat will suffer it. All dis noise so far, I just hope it will consume u guys since u people don't want peace in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by debbysure01(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Are you the first to be the governor?
Check my signature
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by anonimi: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Kpilo101:
He can nevr try anything to Adams. He be benin man Adams na Etsako man. There's difference. Even the man sitting beside him called Phillip is a boy and will forever remain a boy to Adams. Yes he Adams may have his fault. No one is perfect but what he has done for edo and its people is why the people follow him..

Can you list what he has done for the people apart from steal and loot them silly?

sixtuschimere:
According to a social media user who shared the photos before PDP confirmed it, the multi billion mansion of Edo state governor Adams Oshiomhole will blow your mind. The palatial mansion has lion's den,French bridge,French Lounge,artificial lake and more.Below is what he wrote....

'REVEALED: Drone-view of the N10bn Mobutu Palatial mansion of Edo State governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomole'.

'The Lion's Den of Comrade Governor Oshiomhole with a Zoo containing other undisclosed animals #EdoDecides'

'This palatial mansion of Comrade Gov Oshiomhole has French bridge, French Lounge & an artificial lake #EdoDecides'

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4082904_img20160809093920_jpege4b3f93a6b301ff60597e497392ec844

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Akinh: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Nvr bite d finger that once fed u.. Obaseki needs to apply wisdom .. dere is a saying in Yoruba.. eni ba junilo leh Juni nu.. person wey senior u fit throway u..
Abeg this one na old saying....is it not the same Yoruba that said...A Yi le ja, lomu ki eniyan sowipe oko{farm} babami ko de ibi.
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by samdaisi: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Can somebody tell this man that he should add maturity to his character and action,its not nice for an elderly person to talk like touts

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by 36STATES: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2020
A man with liver; not those cow dungs in Lagos state.
Sophisticated my foot.
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by fishbone11(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Nvr bite d finger that once fed u.. Obaseki needs to apply wisdom .. dere is a saying in Yoruba.. eni ba junilo leh Juni nu.. person wey senior u fit throway u..
We don't know that saying in Edo please. We are not easily intimidated and hide cos of fear like others.
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2020
politics

Obaseki will likely get second term ticket as his effrontery really speak some high people are behind him to ridicule the political inference of Oshiomole. if Obaseki succeeded in getting the second ticket, I see Oshiomole working against APC in Edo state, the result will shock people
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by saheedbadmus(m): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Akinh:
Abeg this one na old saying....is it not the same Yoruba that said...A Yi le ja, lomu ki eniyan sowipe oko{farm} babami ko de ibi.
and don't forget its d same Yoruba dat said .. eniyan juelo oni dieeh ni shey dieeh yen shole ri ra Loja ni
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by johnmattew: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2020
SURELAND:
Heading for his doom, you dont fight your political enemies openly
lol..this is Edo state o
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by johnmattew: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Look carefully at those smiling around Obaseki. Can they support Obaseki in a fight against Oshiomole?

This ugly fool called Obaseki talks too much like a btch. He is making people have sympathy for Oshiomole.
Edo people aren't Yoruba people my brother...those people are solidly behind obaseki
..osho Is useless in Edo state
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by johnmattew: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2020
wilemer:

Obaseki should thread carefully, he has more to lose.
he won't lose anything..osho has lost everything in edo
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by selemempe: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2020
saheedbadmus:
what is it with Yoruba Moslems and 'wisdom'
You people always think you are smarter than everyone
Was that the wisdom you were applying when you lost Ilorin to abokis?
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by johnmattew: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:
This fool is making a huge mistake
mistake kwa?..na wetin we like for Edo be dat.. oshiomole is a gunner
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by johnmattew: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Edo people aren't Yoruba my brother
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Kpilo101: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2020
I don't know If you are from Edo or not but you can never ever play down the fact that Adams is the best gov. Edo has ever had since its creation. If you stay in benin do the statistics without bias and tell the world what you've seen.

Can you list what he has done for the people apart from steal and loot them silly?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Researchclue: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Get your websites and applications for 20,000 naira only
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by buhariguy(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Oshiomohle thinks that Nigeria and EDO state are his private property, or NLC where he can call on or call off strikes any how.

He should understand that he is no longer the governor of Edo state. Allow the current governor to concentrate on taking Edo state to the right path please.
but nobody is disturbing him not to work . That is how idiotic pigs like to support blindly

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by berbs: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Mad ooooo cheesy
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by odigbosky(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2020
When Oshiomole was governor, the National chairman of the APC was a former governor of Edo state, chief Oyegun. Oyegun did not disturb Oshiomole the way Oshiomole is disturbing Obaseki. Oyegun and other top Benin men and pushing Obaseki from behind to deal with Oshiomole. When Oshiomole was governor, nobody dared challenged him. It was Oshiomole who made oyegun loose out as National chairman. If Obaseki wins this one, then he would have retired Oshiomole from Edo politics

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by dheaven: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2020
He should be careful. Oshomole is a cat with nine lives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos / Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) / Aba: A City In Ruins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.