Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (45478 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by larryking540: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
olisaEze:

Who "Oshiomole once feed”? We can really see where the 'senior politicians' have led us in this country to! Keep on with ur tradition of kowtowing to wicked old men that are only interested in stealing the food from the mouth of babies and toddlers! Nonsense!!

Oshomole just wanted to turn the state to Lagos State where tinebu decide who rules and who will loses the election , which is wrong ,

Only during oshomole tenure a tout celebrated 1billionair in his account ,an uneducated person ,it's unbelievable ,u created a water fountain using roughly 5 billion naira and workers are not been paid when due ,light is epileptic ...

God help people in Nigeria ,they are just a disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
psalmsmiles:
Oshiomole is biting more than he can chew...
Obaseki is like a time-bomb. Small trigger and everywhere go scatter.
What an office with so many needless religious wall stickers.
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
osuofia2:
OSHO BABA DON MEET HIM MATCH, I THINK THE ASO ROCK CABALS ARE STRONGLY BEHIND OBASEKI, OSHO BABA HAS BEEN TOO QUITE OF LATE WHICH IS UNLIKE HIM THAT TALK BEFORE THINKING LIKE PARROT, MEAN WHILE WHERE IS CLARA

Am close of believing this.
1. Something must be fueling Obaseki liver
2. Election Don finish- the north are don with Oshimole since he is Tinubu's boy.
3.The north need person where go freely give the Presidential ticket to them come 2023.
4. Oshimole get plenty enemy. Plenty..... Him too the vibrate
5. That him rally ( That Pastor defection now
....)Obaseki succeeded in stopping with instruction from abuja have much to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Torg77: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
naaija:
Following the nairaland thread earlier, Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo

The video of the Edo state governor's exact wordings have surfaced online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwEiSGmHxkg

At a meeting with chairmen of the All Progressives Congress (APC) across the 18 Local Government Areas of the state, the governor said anti-party activities carried out either by the suspended National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole or his allies in the EPM would be dealt with.

The governor warned Oshiomhole to desist from his provocative activities or he may be forced, as governor, to invoke his powers to deal with him pointing that the national chairman would not condone a fraction of his misdemeanor when he was the governor of the state.

That's Albert obaze in the background shouting and yelling lol
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by davidque: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Karma sure has perfect timing
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Awoo88: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Unfortunately for Being Oshieomole Benin is not like Lagos.
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by nopoverty(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Don't forget that he made you what you are today, how dare you bitting the finger that fed you
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Charly68: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Pikin weh get clothes pass his elders no fit get rags pass him
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by stevups(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oshiomole, the great
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Look carefully at those smiling around Obaseki. Can they support Obaseki in a fight against Oshiomole?

This ugly fool called Obaseki talks too much like a btch. He is making people have sympathy for Oshiomole.
We all know oshiomole has been very silent of late. Obviously the cat has been tammed.

I am in Edo state, APC greatest regret will be loosing obaseki under its party flag because EDo people want and will vote Obaseki irrespective of party.

If PST. Iyamu should win the APC primaries, PDP will issue Obaseki an automatic running ticket and the deed will be done.

It's almost, in fact impossible to unsit a preforming Governor who the people want for a second term.
All powers to do and undo in a state belongs to the Government, it is out of respect that oshiomole is still a topic to debate otherwise he could have long gotten the "wake and see" Treatment.

That being said... Dem nor born oshiomole well to come campaign for any candidate inside Benin city. Ordinary benin airport wey e dey land na war talk less a campaign.

Obaseki has all feet and hands fully in ground. He has nothing to loose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson / Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.