Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

“I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea (651 Views)

Can ÔRISÂ Die When Not Worshipped? / Can You Marry Someone Whose Tradition Says, "If You Cheat, You Will Run Mad"? / Omabe Masquerade Festival In Enugu Ezike, A Nairalander's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea by Bigbamzz: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2020

A Nigerian lady has gone to social media to share how she had to end her relationship with her boyfriend because in his village people are not allowed to cheat.

Full gist in the link below.

https://www.bigbamzz.com/i-broke-up-with-him-because-in-his-village-you-die-when-you-cheat-lady-speaks-up/
Re: “I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea by Freestainworld(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
the lady never taste prick finish, una come dey look for who to kill.
Re: “I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea by nzeobi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
In marriage or in a relationship
Re: “I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea by HallaDaTruth: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ok
Re: “I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Primitive people in 21st century. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: “I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea by ouzo1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
My sister, I am with you on this one..
In timaya's voice "in this life I can't kill myself/allow me to flex"

Re: “I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea by sLentlover7778(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
If I'm to use this kind format on every lady I come across.. I'm 100% sure I'll end up to become a Rev father..grin grin grin
Re: “I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea by BlackfireX: 3:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Wise oloshooo

(1) (Reply)

Idumuje-ugboko: In A Time Of Misinformation, Facts Correct / LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) / Recording Studio Equipments For Sale: ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.