Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

She Bed Wets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bed Wets (2042 Views)

Bobrisky Wets His Underpants After Inappropriately Squeezing His Something In Hi / Lady Shakes Her Massive Boobs, Causes Stir Online As She Wets Herself With Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bed Wets by Baron1V(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
After a failed relationship with my tribal girl, I gave myself enough time to heal after which i decided to test the waters elsewhere, because it is said people find love in strange places.
I met this pretty lady whose physique is everything any man could ever think of in a woman.
I was already considering her as a life partner not minding the fact that she only completed her secondary school. Talks of convincing her to further fell on deaf ears hence she's only concerned about marriage.
She even discussed me with her parents and her mum and elder sister concluded that I cannot take care of her, that she should look for someone else. They developed hatred for me without even knowing who or what I looked like.
Fast forward, the unthinkable happened late last year when she visited. She had a nap and when she was up, I noticed the bed was wet shocked shocked
She thought I never knew so she covered it up. It happened again the second and third time and I couldn't take it. I confronted her and she was not happy about it. (just imagine the thought of bringing your mattress to sun it every time she visits. I endured that).
The worst of it, is that it happens during the day, not even at night. Medically, is there a solution to such a situation? Doctors in the house please help a brother. She's 24 and still bed wets. I told her she was not okay and she was mad!
Right now, "TO YOUR TENT OH ISREAL"
my flat is a mess, because it stinks despite all my efforts. Is it right to let her go which I know it is?
Re: She Bed Wets by Ladylite: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Baron1V:
After a failed relationship with my tribal girl, I gave myself enough time to heal after which i decided to test the waters elsewhere, because it is said people find love in strange places.
I met this pretty lady whose physique is everything any man could ever think of in a woman.
I was already considering her as a life partner not minding the fact that she only completed her secondary school. Talks of convincing her to further fell on deaf ears hence she's only concerned about marriage.
She even discussed me with her parents and her mum and elder sister concluded that I cannot take care of her, that she should look for someone else. They developed hatred for me without even knowing who or what I looked like.
Fast forward, the unthinkable happened late last year when she visited. She had a nap and when she was up, I noticed the bed was wet shocked shocked
She thought I never knew so she covered it up. It happened again the second and third time and I couldn't take it. I confronted her and she was not happy about it. (just imagine the thought of bringing your mattress to sun it every time she visits. I endured that).
The worst of it, is that it happens during the day, not even at night. Medically, is there a solution to such a situation? Doctors in the house please help a brother. She's 24 and still bed wets. I told her she was not okay and she was mad!
Right now, "TO YOUR TENT OH ISREAL"
my flat is a mess, because it stinks despite all my efforts. Is it right to let her go which I know it is?

Some times it may be medical and other times spiritual.

Sadly you do not believe in spirituality.

Help her or leave her. There is no point treating her like a menace.

If you truly love her pls Help her by taking her to hospital and not coming here to talk about it.

Then find a true spiritual man to help her
Re: She Bed Wets by Kylekent59: 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
First and foremost, you are a womaniser. I just read your first post, clicking your username and it was about a woman.

Just be very careful because disease plenty.

She was dreaming when she was urinating of which she didn't know she's actually peeing on your bed.

Let her always urinate before going to bed.

3 Likes

Re: She Bed Wets by anthonyuncle(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2020
this is a very shameful situation- especially for her.

are u ready to help her?
if yes, she should accept her weakness 1st, and then u both can work towards it.
but if she's still displaying pride, leave her

1 Like

Re: She Bed Wets by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 30, 2020
It may be a psychologicall issue. First she needs to see a doctor. Get her kidneys checked.
undecided
Re: She Bed Wets by HallaDaTruth: 1:48am On Jan 30, 2020
I recommend pampas

1 Like

Re: She Bed Wets by Youngkingjaey1: 2:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
It may be a psychologicall issue.
First she needs to see a doctor. Get her kidneys checked.

undecided
doctor blu03 cheesy I DA hail u
Re: She Bed Wets by mumumugu(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2020
licking the uribe is romantic
Re: She Bed Wets by Terryindeed: 3:05am On Jan 30, 2020
Yeah there's a drugs for it. If you are interested let me know.
Re: She Bed Wets by Samfloxin(m): 4:32am On Jan 30, 2020
OP, Liar Muhammad
Re: She Bed Wets by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 30, 2020
She needs all the help and emotional support she can get. It is not normal. I am not a doctor, but I suggest she should drink less liquid every night before going to bed and set an alarm that can wake her up, so she can use the restroom. A traditional remedy my Grandma taught me when I was a kid is, she should always eat the burnt part of any meal prepared. Or look for a lizard or wall-gecko and cut-off it's tail, roast it and eat it. wink wink wink
Re: She Bed Wets by Randy100: 6:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Just tell her that you will end the relationship if she continues bedwetting. She will find the solution herself.
Re: She Bed Wets by snitchbitch: 6:46am On Jan 30, 2020
if she is the supportive or reasoning type, you can both agree to be waking her up after like two to three hours and be telling her to go and urinate in the bathroom, if she gets used to it she may later have it as a good habit,

I had family members who bedwetted but later stopped, I also did too back then, but with love and commitment from our grandma, may her soul rest in peace , we all grew up,

so nothing new about it, its just an issue of how matured you are.
Re: She Bed Wets by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2020
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: She Bed Wets by DonHummer(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2020
let me keep this space for Nwa Amaikpe.

ok, let me comment on his behalf...

shocked shocked

brother you are an ingrate, you have a lady that is always wet for you and you are complaining, something men will kill for.
Re: She Bed Wets by jawalis(m): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2020
Secondary school leaver, how old is she ?
Re: She Bed Wets by nanakgh(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Bed wetter.. leave her or get ready to buy mattresses for life

(1) (Reply)

How To Kiss A Nigerian Girl And Blow Her Mind With Pleasure / Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “on” (watch Video) / Is This Pure LOVE Or JEALOUSY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.