Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" (2599 Views)

"Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by Kayzzy1: 5:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Nigerian Parents are one of the parents in the world that is so obsessed with marriage.

A father told his daughter serving at the NYSC camp to make sure she's coming back with a husband whenever she's coming home that other girls who go there do the same thing.

In the chat he said "You better come back with husband or I disown you. Is it not your mate that go to NYSC camp and come back with husband". This resulted to his daughter sending him a cry emoji before he confessed he was joking.

See screenshot below:

Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by GOFRONT(m): 5:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Which husband??..…....Papa better wake up, Joke Apart, Husband don scarce.....

Even the ones that are already taken have side chicks.....

And the few available ones are upcoming Cheats.....

So, Papa let ya daughter do her Nysc service in peace

4 Likes

Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by Kayzzy1: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2020
It turns out the father-daughter relationship between them is strong enough as the two makes joke with each other while chatting.

3 Likes

Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by HarunaWest(m): 6:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Nice one..Husband's scarce ooo...
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by nwakibe: 6:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Sweet Name means money. Lol
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by mezarddinny: 6:21am On Jan 30, 2020
omo poverty no good o. see daughter begging her father for 2k.

hustle o make you no go dey hurry your pikin for marriage because you no fit feed am again
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Op abi na blogger, which one is "female daughter" again ? Please modify that title before daybreak. Hian!

8 Likes

Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by moscobabs(m): 6:58am On Jan 30, 2020
Female daughter grin what did he tell the Female Son pls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by vanida6: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin grin

her father nah real gangster!!

1 Like

Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by ednut1(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Fake chats

1 Like

Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by aminusodiq(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2020
Buying food stuff in camp grin grin

1 Like

Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by Twizzy30(m): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Make una fair God with all these fake chats you people are creating for traffic.
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by proclinician: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2020
A girl waking up to call u sweet names is like a man u are about to do business with telling you he is from mbaise. What do you do? U just brace up for eventualities.
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by InfernoNig: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Na soo. For Nigeria, papa and daughter dey yarn like this. Very hard to believe. Except.....
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by 2nattie(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Na which one be 'female daughter' again. Female son dey?
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by Riele(f): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2020
The father is among the people I lament about .

Useless specie of humans .

1 Like

Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by Clinghton: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2020
The man wasn't joking he passed his message indirectly.
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by seanwilliam(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Is like when you see a girl saying " I'm not happy", dont bother ask her what's wrong, just say " the lord is your strengths "
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
Op abi na blogger, which one is "female daughter" again ? Please modify that title before daybreak. Hian!
we now have the likes of bobrisky who are male daughters
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Lostz:
we now have the likes of bobrisky who are male daughters

Lol grin..I knew someone was going to mention that.
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by solmus: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2020
your daughter is 25 years old and you still dont have a house of your own... you need jesus
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by Happyfela(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Well scripted. You try.
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by vikithor(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:
A girl waking up to call u sweet names is like a man u are about to do business with telling you he is from mbaise. What do you do? U just brace up for eventualities.
Helo bros
Pls would like to reasons people are more cautionary with mbaise people, wetin dem dey do where people avoid them like leper?
Learn how to drive,call or WhatsApp us with contact below
Re: Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" by mechanics(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hahahahah, she should know that age is not on her side, 25 yrs old lady is not a small lady o, her dad is using style for her to settle down on time.

(1) (Reply)

Royal Breakfast For A Beloved Husband / Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? / Naira Scarcity Is Also Affecting Girls In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.