Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,782 members, 7,837,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers (26971 Views)

Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor / We’ll Support Peter Obi, Not Okowa -OYC Leader, Zulum Swears In 19 Commissioner / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:28am On Jan 31, 2020
olaric:
Come to the west, Lagos does it, in the north too Bornu has done it. The only region that has never done it before and I stand to be corrected is the east.
you are ignorant ebonyi state has done it before,anambra under Willie has done it too..even enugu... applaud zulum and move on from this useless fault finding...
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Yusuf4:
This happens in North and West unlike in East because you will never find a Yoruba or an Hausa man doing well in Igbo land. They will never build even a self contain apartment in Igbo land. They also don’t know how to mingle or even join local politics of other tribes. Igbo men on the other hands, call anywhere they’re their home.

Go to Lagos, Igbos who don’t even have properties in their State build mansions in Lagos.
They progress so fast and tends to mingle, integrate with their host community.

Go to Taraba state, politicians borrow money from Uche Obi. Late Gov Danbaba had to even give him a whole Stadium to manage to recover the money Taraba Govt owned him. He owns 30% of all the Petrol stations in Taraba and some in Neighboring Yola.

Chikason also is a very popular and wealthy man in Kano.
see your life... I serve in idemili south I saw Yoruba guys who are doing well in business and other crafts even speak better igbo... a particular Yoruba man has the best hospital in a certain IMO local govt... ignorance is a big disease stop it
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 31, 2020
ChoCho54:
. I swear. Someone even called him chizulumoke. Lol

What rubbish....lower animals

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Tulsaguy: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2020
olaric:
Come to the west, Lagos does it, in the north too Bornu has done it. The only region that has never done it before and I stand to be corrected is the east.

Any Governor that try that will be stoned by Ipob & condemn by the people.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Simbrixton(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2020
ChoCho54:
Yooba wo?

Yoruba mooslims are in the majority and they are slaves to the caliphate. Which Yooba are you then talking about?
gani adams is a christian abi may ur brain always pain u just say u dont understand us by the way i am a muslim

ode oshi eni ti won ti sepe fun
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Bakinwuta(f): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2020
olaric:

You cant be far from the truth. Last time an Igbo Muslim was even given such a position, despite being from the east, it caused an uproar... All sort of complains from them.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by ChoCho54(f): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Simbrixton:
gani adams is a christian abi may ur brain always pain u just say u dont understand us by the way i am a muslim

ode oshi eni ti won ti sepe fun
Gani Adams is more an Ifa worshipper than the caliphate!
Northern mooslims see you guys as fake and that's why they are your masters in Islam.

Aburo werey!
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by ChoCho54(f): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Bakinwuta:

You cant be far from the truth. Last time an Igbo Muslim was even given such a position, despite being from the east, it caused an uproar... All sort of complains from them.
No religion of piss in Igboland please.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Finalfantasy: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2020
olaric:

They will NEVER EVER DO IT, HENCE they remain back in development
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2020
4gunners:
North has very vast land bro coupled with huge population. If you get to Maiduguri, aside the military vehicles you will see here and there, people are still enjoying the place.

huge population ?
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by DexterousOne(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Bakinwuta:

Complaints from who tho ?
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by xelly: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2020
olaric:

Heyyyaa.....see how daft you sound. You may need to check, the list is endless. No quota system in Igboland.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by xelly: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Finalfantasy:

They will NEVER EVER DO IT, HENCE they remain back in development

Backward in development? Federal project or individual projects? Now I know that some people still remain in their shell to cast aspersions on others.

I pity you.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by olaric(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2020
xelly:

Heyyyaa.....see how daft you sound. You may need to check, the list is endless. No quota system in Igboland.

I know you guys from the East very well, you wake your elders up with insults. So, it doesn't bother me when I receive insults from you guys every time I hold an opinion different from your people.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by xelly: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
olaric:

I know you guys from the East very well, you wake your elders up with insults. So, it doesn't bother me when I receive insults from you guys every time I hold an opinion different from your people.

Elders respect themselves. When an elder starts behaving like a child, he receives reprimand like a child.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Ashley8600: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Simbrixton(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
ChoCho54:
Gani Adams is more an Ifa worshipper than the caliphate!
Northern mooslims see you guys as fake and that's why they are your masters in Islam.

Aburo werey!
ur madness is incurable alaafin of oyo is also not a muslim northerners see everyone as slaves including u igbos unfortunately u igbos are d biggest supporters of northerners from what i read online asides baron roy and charles ogbu u people come online chatting what u dont know

btw i dont care aw north sees me, i only care abt Allah and an undivided yoruba race

u will never be well insha Allah nothing good will come out of your life for all u said to me today

werey alasho

our unity in yorubaland will never make you well werey
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by ChoCho54(f): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Simbrixton:
ur madness is incurable alaafin of oyo is also not a muslim northerners see everyone as slaves including u igbos unfortunately u igbos are d biggest supporters of northerners from what i read online asides baron roy and charles ogbu u people come online chatting what u dont know

btw i dont care aw north sees me, i only care abt Allah and an undivided yoruba race

u will never be well insha Allah nothing good will come out of your life for all u said to me today

werey alasho

our unity in yorubaland will never make you well werey
Haba nau! Why are you regurgitating over a mere faceless argument? You must be really hurt grin
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Worriedgurl: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mr Kester has always been an advisor, personal assistant in a minor capacity and a permanent tenant at the Borno State Government House. This is not news to me, he has served in various capacities to previous government, from the days of Sheriff to the immediate past Governor and now Zullum. His position as the manager of Zenith bank in Borno helped these past governments in securing campaign funds and diverting embezzled funds. This is just his reward for loyalty and consistency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Picture True Or Photoshopped? Nigerian Leader Sleeping At A Meeting. / Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 / Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.