Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,776 members, 7,866,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers (27021 Views)

We’ll Support Peter Obi, Not Okowa -OYC Leader, Zulum Swears In 19 Commissioner / Saraki Swears In Lawal Gumau And Ahmed Babba-Kaita As Senators / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by seborrhic: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Very commendable.
This is what every governor must even be forced to do to Foster true unity.
But even the one in Aso Rock,Buhari,that should be the chief proponent and enforcer of true oneness,came and took Nigeria to the Stone age with his unbridled nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
IT TAKES NOTHING TO CONVINCE A NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by mu2sa2: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
landforeast:
Something tells me this man has an Igbo blood in him. Even his name sounds Igbotic.
Double post
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by osuofia2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
BUHARI COME AND TAKE LESSON 101 FROM ZULUM

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by obasidon1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
olaric:
Come to the west, Lagos does it, in the north too Bornu has done it. The only region that has never done it before and I stand to be corrected is the east.
In Ebonyi State an Hausa Man in a Councilor in one of the LGAs. Make inquiry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by ofiko123(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nice one.. Good one, one Nigeria Na him be the answer..
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by mu2sa2: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
olaric:
Come to the west, Lagos does it, in the north too Bornu has done it. The only region that has never done it before and I stand to be corrected is the east.
You cannot be corrected because you are correct.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Sweeetheart(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Realtalk20:
This is commendable

I look to a future where abayomi can be a governor in anambra and uche a governor in Ondo while belema will be a governor in Kano , yes it sounds impossible now but trust me the future is something you can't stop. If I had told youbten years ago soneone like bobrisky would be a wealthy celeb in Nigeria all of you would have said never who will follow him , who will patronize him but alas in as much as I am homophobic and can't stand gays I can't deny them their rights or the fact that the future brings change in opinions and stances

Let's shun tribalism and religious hate

It's either one embraces the future and changed your views and accept a looking liberal future or you might as well just crawl back under a rock

please write in whatever language Fulani will hear. these people killing people up and down are religion intolerance miscreants and tribalist

you are preaching love and expect those you want them to embrace this love keep shut when they get killed. if Fulani want love, let them stop killing people on their soil. This Borno Governor appointing any clowns is not enough justification to embrace loved because they won't be there to rescue the victims these useless herdsmen killed anyhow

if Fulani and others want love, let them act love

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by yusufu16: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
THE BEST PERFORMING NORTHERN GOVERNOR. AND VP OR PRESIDENT POTENTIAL CANDIDATE

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Skillsnigeria: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
That's nice
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ogbomosho people and north are like 5&6. cheesy

If not for love, northerners should be claiming that Yoruba's have a plan to Ogbomosholize the north.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by pojophilius(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Realtalk20:
This is commendable

I look to a future where abayomi can be a governor in anambra and uche a governor in Ondo while belema will be a governor in Kano , yes it sounds impossible now but trust me the future is something you can't stop. If I had told youbten years ago soneone like bobrisky would be a wealthy celeb in Nigeria all of you would have said never who will follow him , who will patronize him but alas in as much as I am homophobic and can't stand gays I can't deny them their rights or the fact that the future brings change in opinions and stances

It's either one embraces the future and changed your views and accept a looking liberal future or you might as well just crawl back under a rock
nice one but which tribe belema come from abeg
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Ustec: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Realtalk20:
This is commendable

shocked grin

We don't have a working system like the US and the likes,
Unless we have such,your assertion won't run.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Henri8: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
olaric:
Then you don't know your history.
Check who the first mayor of Enugu was.
A Yoruba man is currently an SA in Anambra of am not mistaken.

3 Likes

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by KingK0ng: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:
Should this be making headlines?

No oh! Toke Makinwa, Kolaqalagbo and BBN should be making headlines.. slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
newsgerian:

Frankly, I wish he can be Nigeria president someday
So that they'll be cursing him for every slight error as they're cursing PMB today?!

No wise man will ever accept Nigerian presidency, but covetousness obfuscates wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by donprinyo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
olaric:
How many of your people invest in South East?

4 Likes

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Lymasaba(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
AceRoot:
Permit me some play on words here.

ZULUM SWEARS in IGBO ; say YORUBA ADVISERS.

grin grin wink wink
Awesome grin
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Biodun556(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
olaric:

JJ Okocha ones withdrew support from one of the football clubs in South East because the club will not employ non-Igbo player.

When other tribes accomodate as mark of honour and hospitality. Instead of them to reciprocate and apprreciate, they will say no it is because they are superior and inevitable
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Ogbomosho people and north are like 5&6. cheesy

If not for love, northerners should be claiming that Yoruba's have a to Ogbomosholize the north.

oyo people make up majority of yorubas in jos
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Snipper007:
Nice one

Chief Kesta Ogualili ? ibo still dey borno ! while the smart wise natives dey clear some even run enter the neighbouring countries
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Biodun556:

JJ Okocha ones withdrew support from one of the football clubs in South East because the club will not employ non-Igbo player.

When other tribes accomodate as mark of honour and hospitality. Instead of them to reciprocate and apprreciate, they will say no it is because they are superior and inevitable
sharap joor should Igbo ppl come to ur land and beg you to come and take political post in the east...nonsense and accommodation ..meanwhile at bolded very stupid lie...you must be high on fermented gbegiri

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by bishop4life(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Waiting for the day arrogant CHEST BEATERS from the land of the rising crimes will do such...

Yorubas and Hausas have been doing this for years...

BTW, why is hatred so much in their blood?

First of all,I will like to let you know that there is so much hate in your tribalistic heart.so much that you cannot verify facts before spewing them.

Secondly I will want to ask you, how many of your kinsmen are living in South East and have been active in community and party efforts?

3 Likes

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by LabDNA: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Like I said few days ago, Prof. Zulum seems to be a man with unconventional methodology with a good head on his shoulders.

I listened to him confront soldiers who were humiliating and extorting Borno motorists, he struck me as someone different from the rest of the pack in the north.

I am watching him closely. I'll ask my friends in the Academia to tell me more about him.
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by SoNature(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
seborrhic:
Very commendable.
This is what every governor must even be forced to do to Foster true unity.
But even the one in Aso Rock,Buhari,that should be the chief proponent and enforcer of true oneness,came and took Nigeria to the Stone age with his unbridled nepotism.

Unity is not forced
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by StupidNLmods: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
ogbuefi677:

https://www.nairaland.com/2620955/first-elected-mayor-enugu-hausa

Stop letting hatred make you sound foolish.
The first elected mayor of Enugu city was a hausa man.
Today is not late,you can migrate to d east and start one meaningful business or venture,recognition will come your way,we don't do quota. Respect is earned.
Problem is,your people when found in d east do only small time vulcanizer, small time tailoring,electrician etc.
The vulcanizer will hardly ever graduate to the big time tyre dealer or tire service centre with modern machines.
The tailor will hardly graduate to the big time fashion house,the electrician will never graduate to the modern motor workshop with spare parts dealership.
So,on what basis will they get the recognition?
If you check the man appointed by Gov Zulum,he's probably a major stakeholder in whatever business or venture he does in that Borno state.
Word!
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by Africomterror: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wow
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by StupidNLmods: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Waiting for the day arrogant CHEST BEATERS from the land of the rising crimes will do such...

Yorubas and Hausas have been doing this for years...

BTW, why is hatred so much in their blood?
grin grin You make laugh i swear.. Keep doing what you doing, it makes me feel great to be igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by DexterousOne(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
sammirano:

Keep looking. It wont happen. We don't want corruption in our land.

What is this one saying?
Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by LabDNA: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Biodun556:

The bolded is a very big lie garnished with 'ewedu condiment'. Give us proofs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers by 4gunners(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Chief Kesta Ogualili ? ibo still dey borno ! while the smart wise natives dey clear some even run enter the neighbouring countries
grin grin It means you shouldn't take what the media tell you to heart. Go to Maiduguri, you will see hundreds of Igbo doing business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US / Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.